New EWR Fictional Universe Scenario (WIP)

So earlier this year I failed at an attempt to create a fictional universe scenario. But now I have that itch to restart the project.

The scenario will be composed of many different genres of entertainment (video games, comics, films). I've been looking through some comic and video game scenarios and I have the concept of what needs to be done. I'll be using other scenarios as guidelines (credit given). I'll load the free agent pool up with other characters, too.

Promotions

Marvel

DC

Playstation

Xbox

Nintendo

Would anyone check this out? This one will not fail, no matter how long it takes me to complete! Suggestions, criticism and any help are welcome!

Big update:

Workers, Teams, and most of the stables are finalized. The Promotions are set in stone also. Currently setting contracts. Imported staff from IDM's Comic scenario (permission granted, credit given). All I have left to do is the contracts, events and television. Expect a beta/version 1.0 by the end of the weekend.

Promotions

Continental Wrestling League (National)

Combat Warfare Zone (National)

Eternal Fight Zone (Regional)

Future Shock Wrestling (Cult)

Intergalactic Wrestling Club (Global) (pun on IWC)

The IWC has almost all of he Mario characters. About half of the major DC Comics characters are touring Japan (may lower amount). Daily updates will be given for awhile

Cool. Who fills the other promotions?

It's random. I'm not basing the workers off of the same piece of fiction. With this, interesting methods can take place(DC vs Marvel, Capcom vs TEKKEN, Marvel vs Capcom).

So far, I've been working on the IWC. Here's the roster so far

Intergalactic Wrestling Club

Albert Wesker

Boo

Bowser

Carnage

Diddy Kong

Donkey Kong

Hawkgirl

Hawkman

King K. Rool

Kirby

Knuckles

Koopa Troopa

Luigi

Mario

Master Chief

Princess Peach

Sonic the Hedgehog

Spider-Man

Venom

Waluigi

Wario

Yoshi

Workers, Teams, and most of the stables are finalized. The Promotions are set in stone also. Currently setting contracts. Imported staff from IDM's Comic scenario (permission granted, credit given).

May I ask where I can download this comic scenario? I probably shouldn't ask for it on this thread, but I haven't heard/seen anything of it otherwise.. so if you could link me to it, that'd be great.. aha, thanks!