EWR 2012 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Add Juice Jennings, Mikey D, and Jimmy Shane.

Juice Jennings

Juice

24 (January)

Heavyweight

B 60

S 60

T 70

S 35

S 70

O 20

C 73

A 90

B 90

Wage $3000

Speaks, Nationality American

Primary Finisher: Juice Extractor (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Canton Crab (Submission)

Employer: HWA, Midcarder, Heel, Arrogant

Check Shooting Ability, Superstar Look

Mikey D

Marquee

23 (July)

Lightweight

B 55

S 70

T 40

S 25

S 75

O 20

C 69

A 90

B 90

Wage $5000

Speaks, Nationality American

Primary Finisher: Moonsault Body Press (Top Rope Standing)

Secondary Finisher: Moonsault Body Press (Top Rope Standing)

Employer: None

Jimmy Shane

Shane

21 (October)

Heavyweight

B 55

S 40

T 60

S 25

S 75

O 10

C 73

A 90

B 90

Wage: $1000

Primary Finisher: Regulator (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Ankle Lock

Employer: None

Add a tag team of Joey Vengeance and Juice Jennings with 10exp. Finisher: Enshrinement.

Add a tag team "Team VD" of Joey Vengeance and Mikey D with 40exp. Finisher: None.

Make the Hi-Def Supernovas Inactive.

-I would at least have Silver's brawl in the early-mid 50s.

-The picture for Larry Legend is wrong.

-Raise Maven Bentley's overness to 30 and selling to 59.

-Remove Mr. Rodney Rush, Jonathan Gresham, B-Boy, and Billy Gram from CZW.

-Add Rory Mondo to CZW.

-Raise Chrissy Rivera's overness to 34.

-Raise Danny Havoc's overness to 44.

-Raise Greg Excellent's overness to 45, brawl to 66, and speed to 30. Change his gimmick to Comedy Character.

-Raise Joker's overness to 43.

-Raise Blk Jeez's overness to 46.

-Raise Ryan McBride's overness to 31.

-Raise Scotty Vortekz's overness to 43.

-Raise tHURTeen's overness to 34 and charisma to 60.

-Add a tag team between tHURTeen and Danny Havoc, Nation of Intoxication, active, 4 exp.

-Raise Nick Mondo's overness to 48.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Perhaps add Naoki Tanizaki II and Naoki Tanisaki II to Tomahawk T.T's alter egos. He is NOT Tomahawk T.T., the results on IHeartDG list him as Tomahawk T.T!!! He has been dressing up as Tanisaki to replace him in matches due to injury.

Add Team Doi Darts IV for Naruki Doi and Tomahawk T.T.

Rename Tomahawks (Tomahawk T.t & Kzy) to Team Doi Darts V.

Add an inactive tag team for Cyber Kong and Tomahawk T.T.

RoH Spoilers:

Add Jigsaw and Hallowicked to RoH. They won a match to have a shot at the RoH Tag Team Titles

Possible Dragon Gate USA Spoilers:

Gamma was kicked out of Junction III due to losing a loser leaves unit match similar to CIMA. I am pretty sure this will affect DGUSA as Gamma is hardly used in the company with only one weekend shot to my knowledge I know he is on the roster page but one match in almost two years of being apart of the company? Perhaps remove him at this point...

Rename Blood Generation to CIMA and Fuji. They reunited recently as a Metal Warrior and Dr. Muscle to interfere in an Akira Tozawa match.

Add an inactive tag team called Waku-Waku Fuji Land with Don Fuji and Stalker Ichikawa at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Waku-Waku Fuji Land 2 with CIMA and Stalker Ichikawa at 15 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Waku-Waku Fuji Land 3 with Don Fuji and Super Shiisa at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Waku-Waku Fuji Land 4 with CIMA and Super Shiisa at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Waku-Waku Fuji Land 5 with Stalker Ichikawa and Super Shiisa at 10 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Waku-Waku Fuji Land 6 with Shingo and Stalker Ichikawa at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Waku-Waku Fuji Land 7 with Shingo and Super Shiisa at 5 exp.

Add an inactive tag team with Dragon Kid and Super Shiisa at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Shin M2K with Dragon Kid and Kenichiro Arai at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Shin M2K II with Dragon Kid and Masaaki Mochizuki at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Shin M2K III with Dragon Kid and Naruki Doi at 40 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Shin M2K IV with Dragon Kid and Raimu Mishima at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Shin M2K V with Kenichiro Arai and Raimu Mishima at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Shin M2K VI with Masaaki Mochizuki and Raimu Mishima at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Shin M2K VII with Naruki Doi and Raimu Mishima at 20 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Final M2K VIII with Masaaki Mochizuki and Naurki Doi at 50 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Final M2K IX with Kenichiro Arai and Naurki Doi at 50 exp.

Add an inactive tag team called Final M2K X with Susumu Yokosuka and Naurki Doi at 10 exp.

Corvus:

Full Name: Corvus

Shortened Name: Corvus

Birth Month: Unknown

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 4000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: American

Finishers:

Relationships: N/A

Alter Egos: Corvus Ventura

Brawl: 28

Speed: 50

Technical: 46

Stiffness: 55

Selling: 55

Over: 8

Charisma: 56

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Add to APW

Disposition: Heel Opener

Gimmick: Gothic

Other: Add a tag team called "West Coast Dragons" with Corvus and Latin Dragon. 3 exp. Inactive

Is the Latin Dragon that is in the team with Corvus, the Latin Dragon in the game or Junior Morales "The Latin Dragon"?

This one. I'm not sure of the difference between the two you mentioned, since I only found one Latin Dragon, so someone could decide that for me.

That is the problem, Kris thinks that cagematch screwed up between the two and combined the Latin Dragon and Junior Morales profiles. I am yet to see a picture of NWA F-1's Latin Dragon to compare with APW's Latin Draon, Junior Morales.

Edit:

Add Jonathan Fatu for Jimmy Uso's alter egos.

Add Joshua Fatu for Jey Uso's alter egos.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Corvus:

Finishers:

Add to APW

Other: Add a tag team called "West Coast Dragons" with Corvus and Latin Dragon. 3 exp. Inactive

Is the Latin Dragon that is in the team with Corvus, the Latin Dragon in the game or Junior Morales "The Latin Dragon"?

This one. I'm not sure of the difference between the two you mentioned, since I only found one Latin Dragon, so someone could decide that for me.

That is the problem, Kris thinks that cagematch screwed up between the two and combined the Latin Dragon and Junior Morales profiles. I am yet to see a picture of NWA F-1's Latin Dragon to compare with APW's Latin Draon, Junior Morales.

Edit:

Add Jonathan Fatu for Jimmy Uso's alter egos.

Add Joshua Fatu for Jey Uso's alter egos.

37162_108214055907554_100001568801067_65172_712872_n.jpg

305250_223545331041092_100001568801067_641330_92715315_n.jpg

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Corvus:

Finishers:

Add to APW

They look to possibly be the same person.

Add Mortiz and Semental to El Consejo.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

up Chikara's advertizing by to 30 or 35 (from 25). they invaded the ROH homecoming to help hallowicked and jigsaw get a tag shot at ROH and Chikara Synergy (a mega event featuring both CHI and ROH). having a double show with one of the biggest indy promotions and let alone ROH allowed CHI to get the win over there tag champs, they deserve a bump in advertizing. Chris hero to ROH as old school face. and add Shane Hagadorn as he wanted to help Hero, he refused so Shane attacked him during the match for Elgin to get the win. BJ Whitmer is returning to ROH in a proving grounds match against Lethal.

Edited by pie-is-good112

Corvus:

Finishers:

Add to APW

They look to possibly be the same person.

Add Mortiz and Semental to El Consejo.

I can guarantee they aren't. Notice how tan the West Coast LD is, compared to how pale the East Coast guy is.

-Raise Famous B's brawl to 54, speed to 71. Make him a face, Street Fighter, for UWF.

-Make Monsta Mack a face, Monster, for UWF.

-Add Babi Slymm to Triple C stable for UWF. Turn him heel, Gangsta for gimmick. Raise his charisma to 62.

-Make Robby Mireno a heel.

-Raze and Riot are two heel Bodyguards. Unsure of who they are, internet provided little info. If no one has any info on them, or can't find any, let me know. Same for the tag team of the Phat Pack of Big Baby Daddy and S-Dot.

-Make Masada a tweener for UWF.

-Make Bestia 666 a face for UWF. Gimmick: Street Fighter. Raise his brawl to 46.

-Raise Masada's selling to 61.

Edited by KrisClassic

NWA Anarchy TV Taping January 14th

Anthony Henry beat Bo Newsom to be the new NWA Anarchy Young Lions Champion

Se7en and Lane Vasser(the NWA Elite), both not in the Game right now, are the new NWA Anarchy Tag Team Champs

ECCW Spoilers

-Create NWA Canadian SuperGirls Title(Image 10(or 15), Woman`s Title Lightweight,Singles)

Create NWA Vancouver 1st Heavyweight Title (Image 15, No Gender Restriction, Singles)

Add Ladies Choice,Randy Tyler & Mike Roselli to ECCW (Create the Brains Brawns And Class Stable, Leader is Ladies Choice)

Add El Phantasmo

KC Spinelli is the new NWA Canadian SuperGirls Champ

Artemis Spencer should be NWA Canandian Heavyweight Champion, not Jr. Heavyweight Champ as far as I understand

Retire the NWA Canadian Jr. Heavyweight Title

Add Alex Plexis(as a Face) to the ECCW and hook him up with Randy Myers. Make them the NWA Canadian Tag Team Champions

Azeem the Dream is the new NWa Vancouver 1st Champ

Edited by Kustimonia

change Brodus Clay's gimmick to Fun Babyface. His primary finisher move to the Just Funk It! (impact)

change Ryback's finisher move to the F5.

change Daniel Bryan's primary finisher name to LeBell Lock and the secondary to the Guillotine Vise.

rename John Cena's primary finisher name to just AA.

You all should just overthink the skills and the overness of simply all TNA wrestlers. There are a lot of independent worker which aren't any kind of important, not even a little bit of well-known and have better overallskills. Think about charisma of James Storm, which he has improved a lot. The overness of crimson oder Jesse Sorensen and so on.

I know that TNA isnt realy loved by the fans in the internet, but a lot of skills and overall arent realistic in comparison to a lot of independent wrestlers.

change Brodus Clay's gimmick to Fun Babyface. His primary finisher move to the Just Funk It! (impact)

change Ryback's finisher move to the F5.

change Daniel Bryan's primary finisher name to LeBell Lock and the secondary to the Guillotine Vise.

rename John Cena's primary finisher name to just AA.

I wouldn't rename Cena's finisher to AA when it's still called Attitude Adjustment. Lawler and Cole sometimes refer to it as the "AA" just to save time.

As for Brodus, I believe the correct spelling (at least listed on the not so credible wikipedia) is Ah Funk It! which should be a corner move.

Edited by Cauchi19

Wade Barrett's Charisma - Raise to 88/89? He's brilliant on the mic and I think an 89 would be good alongside Truth.

Sheamus Brawl - Raise to 80/81?

James Storm Charisma - Raise to 85?

Just some possible changes to discuss, as I do think Sheamus' brawl is a little underrated at 78, and Barrett's definitely as charismatic as Truth in my opinion.

Edited by Cali

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Wade Barrett's Charisma - Raise to 88/89? He's brilliant on the mic and I think an 89 would be good alongside Truth.

Just some possible changes to discuss, as I do think Sheamus' brawl is a little underrated at 78, and Barrett's definitely as charismatic as Truth in my opinion.

I feel James Storm should be at 89 and Wade Barrett should be at 85. Storm has the entire charisma down rather than Barrett.

You all should just overthink the skills and the overness of simply all TNA wrestlers. There are a lot of independent worker which aren't any kind of important, not even a little bit of well-known and have better overallskills. Think about charisma of James Storm, which he has improved a lot. The overness of crimson oder Jesse Sorensen and so on.

I know that TNA isnt realy loved by the fans in the internet, but a lot of skills and overall arent realistic in comparison to a lot of independent wrestlers.

Nice of you to join the board and congratulations on your first post on EWB.

Pro-Tip: The Stat Updates work on the power of very specific suggestions. Saying shit's outta whack up and down the board doesn't help. Bill's not going to get any lightbulb moment and go "oh, you know, I know exactly what he's talking about." If you think Adam Cole/Chuck Taylor/TJ Perkins deserves higher speed than Austin Aries/Eric Young/Tony Nese, say so. As for the examples you said to "think about", I don't even know what the point you were trying to make was. That those examples were overrated? Because I'm positive Crimson and Jesse Sorensen who get global weekly TV exposure are more over than all the independent wrestlers who don't get global weekly TV exposure.

Best of luck with your future endeavors on EWB

I feel James Storm should be at 89 and Wade Barrett should be at 85. Storm has the entire charisma down rather than Barrett.

Fair point, seeing as Charisma isn't just mic skills of course. I could see Barrett raise to an 86 though, with Storm sitting on an 89. Storm has been on fire the past few months.

Edited by Cali

Ok, thanks IDM Perfection !

I will try my best and just checked the whole tna roster, and in my opinion theres a lot to do. We have a fantasy game at my website TNAFans.de which is called "EWR Booker Battle", its based on EWR and your updates. A lot of the TNA wrestlers hadn't get any update since the beginning of December 2010. Maybe some of my suggestions will be considered. Thank you all, for a great job, month after month :)

Alex Shelley - improve Brawl from 49 to 57

Anarquia - improve Overness from 33 to 54, Speed from 35 to 51, Technical from 48 to 54

Austin Aries - improve Overness from 69 to 74

Bobby Roode - improve Overness from 79 to 84, Brawl from 76 to 78, Technical from 69 to 74, Charisma to 84

Brooke Tessmacher, improve Overness from 49 to 54, Brawl from 29 to 41, Speed from 41 to 49, Technical from 24 to 37

Magnus, improve Brawl from 62 to 68, Charisma from 76 to 78

Crimson, improve Overness from 69 to 72, Brawl from 61 to 65

Gunner improve Overness from 64 to 68

James Storm, improve Overness from 77 to 81, Technical from 62 to 69, Charisma from 84 to 89

Jesse Sorensen, improve Overness from 39 to 57, Brawl from32 to 48, Technical from 64 to 74, Charisma from 47 to 55

Karen Jarrett, improve Charisma from 79 to 83

Madison Rayne, improve Brawl from 24 to 48, Technical from 39 to 49, Charisma fron 72 to 76

Rosita, improve Overness from 34 to 51, Brawl from 31 to 41, Technical from 38 to 49, Charisma from 48 to 60

Tony Nese, rename him to Anthony Neese, Overall from 28 to 48

Zema Ion, improve Overness from 38 to 55, Charisma from 69 to 74, Speed from 72 to 78

Please add Garett Bischoff

Overall: 58

Brawl: 48

Speed: 45

Technical 49

Charisma: 67

Stiffness: 51

Selling: 68

Attitude: 81

Behaviour: 87

Edited by ChrisTheBondz

-Add a blood relationship between Garrett and Eric Bischoff. He is 27, birth month April, and a lightweight. Add Jackson James as an alter ego. His finishers are DDT (Impact) and Bulldog (Impact). Check SS Look. Delete him from staff.

-In staff, raise Jason Harding's talent to 84.

-Raise Nick Papagiorgio's talent to 74.

-Add Tonya Stevens to MCW. Raise her talent to 64.

-Remove Dee Edwards from staff. He is a double of D Edwards, but under the wrong name spelling and inaccurate stats.

-Remove Fred Richards from the game. He is a double of Fredric G. Rubenstein.

-Raise Kris Jacobs' talent to 64. Remove him from F1 and add him to CZW.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I will try my best and just checked the whole tna roster, and in my opinion theres a lot to do. We have a fantasy game at my website TNAFans.de which is called "EWR Booker Battle", its based on EWR and your updates. A lot of the TNA wrestlers hadn't get any update since the beginning of December 2010. Maybe some of my suggestions will be considered. Thank you all, for a great job, month after month :)

Anarquia - improve Overness from 33 to 54

Bobby Roode - improve Overness from 79 to 84

Crimson, improve Overness from 69 to 72

James Storm, improve Overness from 77 to 81

Jesse Sorensen, improve Overness from 39 to 57

Rosita, improve Overness from 34 to 51

I think these are wrong for overness. TNA overness is hard to rate because they only do televised shows in Orlando with a few here and there.

Jinder Mahal is at 56 (a little overrated IMO) and none of the TNA guys you raised the overness of should be near him mainly because of WWE being TOURING nationwide.

Anarquia should be at 50 tops.

Aries should be at 70 tops.

(Garrett) Bischoff should be at tops 56 (on par with Jinder.)

Crimson is fine at 69.

Gunner is fine at 64.

Roode should be at 82 (noway he should be equal to Ryder.)

Soresen should be at 56 (on par with Jinder.)

Storm should be at MOST 79.

off-topic:

Thanks for the slight spam promotion of your website...

Anarquia - improve Overness from 33 to 54

Bobby Roode - improve Overness from 79 to 84

Crimson, improve Overness from 69 to 72

James Storm, improve Overness from 77 to 81

Jesse Sorensen, improve Overness from 39 to 57

Rosita, improve Overness from 34 to 51

I think these are wrong for overness. TNA overness is hard to rate because they only do televised shows in Orlando with a few here and there.

Jinder Mahal is at 56 (a little overrated IMO) and none of the TNA guys you raised the overness of should be near him mainly because of WWE being TOURING nationwide.

Anarquia should be at 50 tops.

Aries should be at 70 tops.

(Garrett) Bischoff should be at tops 56 (on par with Jinder.)

Crimson is fine at 69.

Gunner is fine at 64.

Roode should be at 82 (noway he should be equal to Ryder.)

Soresen should be at 56 (on par with Jinder.)

Storm should be at MOST 79.

off-topic:

Thanks for the slight spam promotion of your website...

Hmm dont think so. TNA is doing houseshows maybe 50 times a year (not only in the US, but in Europe too, wait until next week when over 10.000 Fans in the UK will be there).

Of course TNA is doing 90% of their IMPACT and PPVs in Orlando, but this shows are watched worldwide. You can see TNA in over 100 countries around the world. Thats the thing that matters, not the venue you did the shows.

Sorry but who is Jindar Mahal and why he should be on the same level like the son of Bischoff? I dont like Garett, but he get a lot more TV time than a lot other persons and are involved i a story with one of the most famous wrestlers around the world like Hogan, Sting and Flair. But ok, I can accept that.

But Storm "MOST 79"? And why a Matt Morgan has the same overall? He isnt on the level of Storm.

Crimson is unbeaten for over a year, has some main feuds against guys like Angle, Joe, Morgan, Jarrett and so on. I cant see the difference. Why a Alex Shelley is a 72 Overall and a Crimson a 69? Of course I like Shelley more than Crimson, but Overall is not a "internet-like-factor".

• Like 1