EWR 2012 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I'd say AJ has the superstar look. She's not the sort of ridiculously hot model that WWE normally pushes but she's still quite attractive, and looks really unique (both in her general appearance and stuff like her outfits) compared to any of the Divas, or any of the Knockouts for that matter.

You have to remember, in-game descriptions of gimmicks are usually a lot different than their real-world applications. AJ may play up the whole "geek" thing but in-game, Geek probably refers to someone more like Jamison, who you may remember from the early 90's WWF.

You have to ask yourself: does this

20439.jpg

look anything like this?

04.jpg

I'd say AJ has the superstar look. She's not the sort of ridiculously hot model that WWE normally pushes but she's still quite attractive, and looks really unique (both in her general appearance and stuff like her outfits) compared to any of the Divas, or any of the Knockouts for that matter.

You have to remember, in-game descriptions of gimmicks are usually a lot different than their real-world applications. AJ may play up the whole "geek" thing but in-game, Geek probably refers to someone more like Jamison, who you may remember from the early 90's WWF.

20439.jpg

look anything like this?

04.jpg

LOL I do remember Jamison.

An when you put it like that FckFace666 I think the girl next door gimmick which is what AJ currently has in my game is a much better gimmick for her.

I also think that maybe sometimes I try and make my games a bit too much lilke real life.

I know that in order to have the geek gimmick work you can't have the superstar look box ticked Bill.

That was why I was asking people for their opinions on weather AJ looks like a superstar/diva or not.

Because I am not 100% sure weather she does or not as well as taking into consideration her "geek" gimmick and the promo that they have been airing to promote her.

I figured you did... Wasn't sure if Kris was aware...

That's why I suggested Nerd, Tomboy or Girl Next Door... All three are pretty close to AJ's gimmick, without having to sacrifice the SS Look.

-Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Polvora should have the Polvora Driver as his primary finisher and keep his secondary as La Explosiva.

Lash LeRoux should have Whiplash 2000 as his secondary finisher.

Add a tag team called Los Joven Tapatios with Titan and Triton at 5 exp.

Add a tag team called Los Joven Tapatios II with Shocker and Titan at 1 exp.

Add a tag team called Los Joven Tapatios III with Shocker and Triton at 1 exp.

SmackDown Spoiler:

Turn Daniel Bryan to a tweener. He is starting to act more like a heel but not quite since winning the World title.

Just because her gimmick is that of a geek doesn't change how she actually looks. SS Look is appropriate IMO.

Problem is, the Geek gimmick doesn't work in-game if the worker has superstar look checked.

Currently, AJ's gimmick is "Underdog." That allows her to have Superstar Look. But, if we want to change the gimmick to "Geek," we'd have to uncheck SS Look...

IMO, "Nerd" or "Tomboy" would probably be decent fits, as well, without having to uncheck SS Look. Her bio also mentions "Girl Next Door, so...

-Bill

I would say AJ works better as either Girl-Next-Door personally.

-You have the wrong picture for Latin Dragon. That's not him.

Here's the source of the pic I used: dana-vs-junior-copy.jpg

Same pic is on his Cagematch Profile: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=8544

-Bill

If you look at it, he also has a mask on the main Cagematch Profile rather than the unmasked picture in the game...

Just because her gimmick is that of a geek doesn't change how she actually looks. SS Look is appropriate IMO.

Problem is, the Geek gimmick doesn't work in-game if the worker has superstar look checked.

Currently, AJ's gimmick is "Underdog." That allows her to have Superstar Look. But, if we want to change the gimmick to "Geek," we'd have to uncheck SS Look...

IMO, "Nerd" or "Tomboy" would probably be decent fits, as well, without having to uncheck SS Look. Her bio also mentions "Girl Next Door, so...

-Bill

I know that in order to have the geek gimmick work you can't have the superstar look box ticked Bill.

That was why I was asking people for their opinions on weather AJ looks like a superstar/diva or not.

Because I am not 100% sure weather she does or not as well as taking into consideration her "geek" gimmick and the promo that they have been airing to promote her.

I think she does not look like a superstar.

20439.jpg

look anything like this?

04.jpg

That is not same, you are using a small definition. Geek has changed since the Jamieson era.

That is not same, you are using a small definition. Geek has changed since the Jamieson era.

I know that the term geek is a lot different these days than it was back then, but I mean in terms of wrestling, how many examples of a geek/nerd/whatever gimmick are really out there? I used Jamison because he's basically the only example I can think of, and sadly he's very much a classic "big glasses, pocket protector, no social skills" nerd stereotype.

I agree with you that AJ probably works best as a Girl-Next-Door.

Jamie Noble, who now works in a backstage capacity for WWE, faced World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan at Friday's Raw live event in Yakima, Washington. Noble has not competed before a WWE crowd since November 2009.The two combatants have past history as Noble lost the ROH World Heavyweight Championship to Bryan in September 2005.
source

Maybe change Jamie Noble in light of this? IDK

Jamie Noble, who now works in a backstage capacity for WWE, faced World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan at Friday's Raw live event in Yakima, Washington. Noble has not competed before a WWE crowd since November 2009.The two combatants have past history as Noble lost the ROH World Heavyweight Championship to Bryan in September 2005.
source

Well, it was a live event near Danielson's home town. Could've just been a one-time treat to fans in the area.

source

Well, it was a live event near Danielson's home town. Could've just been a one-time treat to fans in the area.

Yeah probably that, I don't see Noble coming back unless WWE have plans to actually do something with their lightweights/cruiserweights *shrugs*

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Perhaps add Yoshi Tatsu, Trent Barretta, Jimmy Uso, Jei Uso, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks to NXT. They seem to be on here (or Superstars) more so than their current brands.

source

Well there are enough trainers (Global promotions only need 4 trainers.)

source

It is not like TNA where D-Lo Brown and Simon Diamond has to be a road agent because there are only three others (Bob Ryder, Chris Jenkins and Dave Hebner.) If Jamie Noble continues to wrestle then add him back to the workers in the game.

I figured you did... Wasn't sure if Kris was aware...

That's why I suggested Nerd, Tomboy or Girl Next Door... All three are pretty close to AJ's gimmick, without having to sacrifice the SS Look.

-Bill

Thanks for the suggestions Bill.

I'm going to stick with Girl Next Door.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

-You have the wrong picture for Latin Dragon. That's not him.

Here's the source of the pic I used: dana-vs-junior-copy.jpg

Same pic is on his Cagematch Profile: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=8544

-Bill

I've seen him without his mask before. It's a mistake on Cagematch.de.

Then should we get stats for the West Coast Latin Dragon and rename him The Latin Dragon or Junior Morales and create a new entry for the current Latin Dragon?

The cagematch profile shows a gap between when Junior Morales (the pictured Latin Dragon) and the Latin Dragon of the stats. The last known date Junior Morales wrestled was on May 12, 2010. The first date for a match featuring the East Coast Latin Dragon is in September 2010.

Edit: Also after looking at Latin Dragon's profile, there is a NEW IWA Mid-South that started with the 2011 King of the Deathmatch tournament. The promotion is no longer run by Ian Rotten but rather Vince Jones, Kevin Adams & Mike Miller (No idea who they are.) The promotion is still 2 shows in (not counting the Deathmatch tournament shows) so we might want to keep them on our radar. Their new website

Add Mije (Pequeno Cuije) as a manager for Morphosis (Histeria II), Psicosis II, Mr. Aguila, & Volador Jr. He has started to come out with any Invasore this month as he was with Psicosis, Aguila and Volador for their last match against Generacion Dorada.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

After it was reported last week that new 19 year old FCW Diva Britani Knight may be held in WWE developmental for some time because of her age, her mother Sweet Saraya told The Norwich Evening News that WWE may fast-track her daughter to the main roster. She said:

"She is the first 19-year-old girl from Europe to venture into FCW, and I think they'll fast-track her."

Britani Knight should be 19, not 20. She was born in August 1992.

Tamnia just turned 34 a few days ago. One source is this. She should be removed as JTG's manager, Face, Lower Midcard, Family Guy.

Raise Chris Russo's talent to 65.

Change Kenneth Cameron's gimmick to Mysterious.

I don't know how to do the spoiler tags but,

At an Oakland, CA live event Primo & Epico def. Air Boom to become the new WWE Tag Team champions

Not a spoiler since we have no way of watching the match, given that it was a house show.

But for your future reference to put something spoiler tags you put the word spoiler inside of [brackets], type whatever the spoiler is, and then put /spoiler inside [brackets]. Alternatively, when posting you can click Add Reply to bring up the full edit screen, type the spoiler, highlight it, and then select Spoiler from the Other Styles dropdown menu.

Knowledge is power!

Spoiler

• Like 1

Raw spoiler:

-Turn Daniel Bryan heel. Gimmick: Old School Heel.

-Change Johnny Gargano to Upper Mid Card, Face, Cocky, for DG-USA.

-Raise Rich Swann's overness to 44 and charisma to 76. Make him Mid Card, Face, Fun Babyface in DG-USA.

-Remove Chris Hero from all promotions.

-Change Chuck Taylor to a Fun Babyface in DG-USA.

-Remove Drake Younger, Chris Dickinson, Kenn Doane, Kevin Steen, and Zack Sabre, Jr., from DG-USA.

-Make Ricochet an Old School Heel in DG-USA.

-Raise Scott Reed's overness to 25 and charisma to 56.

-Raise Caleb Konley's overness to 25 and charisma to 60.

-Add Low Ki to DG-USA. Face, Upper Mid Card, Martial Arts. Raise his charisma to 76.

-Raise Sami Callihan's overness to 57 and charisma to 84. He cut legit one of the best promos I've ever seen on the indy scene at Evolve. Make him a Main Eventer in CZW and Upper Mid Card in DG-USA.

-Raise Alex Reynold's brawl to 56, speed to 73, and stiffness to 42. Check SS Look. Add him to DG-USA as a Face,Opener, No Gimmick Needed.

-Add John Silver to the game:

John Silver

Silver

Male, 24 (Guess)

Lightweight

Brawl: 63

Speed: 68

Technical: 60

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 64

Over: 18

Charisma: 61

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 94

Check SS Look.

Wages: 5,000.

German Suplex (Imp)

Frog Splash (Top Rope)

Add him to DG-USA, Face, Opener, No Gimmick Needed.

-Add a tag team between John Silver and Alex Reynolds, 5 exp.

-Raise Tony Nese's brawl to 56, stiffness to 39, and selling to 68.

-Raise Papadon's brawl to 60.