TEW My Mod

Working on a mod for TEW 2010 here is the data for you guys to try keep in mind it is a work in progress I'm still fiddling around with the promotion's and worker's mainly but give it a try and leave some feed back for me.

Beta 1.0 : http://www.mediafire...06n2qxdqk0wdagc

Beta 2.0 : http://www.mediafire...tv94m3lxsokjs8j

Beta 3.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/?d5kkzjap5ar1bpz

It doesn't have a set time period it will be up 2 the player to sign worker's and get tv/ppv deal's going i didnt want to have dragon gate usa and dragon gate in japan so instead i just have dragon gate pro wrestling I'm the only person working on it so don't expect it to be done anytime soon but if you would like to lend a hand your more then welcome 2 and if you wanna use the data all you have to do is ask also i have been adding deceased wrestler's as well.

Edited by Guinness-Mick
  • Like 1

the mod doesn't have a set time frame I'm just adding in promotions that have unique styles rather then have 50 promotion's doing sport's entertainment and also trying to have a few more promotion's in Australia & Europe rather then have the majority of promotion's in the USA & Japan and also rather then have dragon gate & dragon gate usa i got rid of dgusa and increased dragon gate's popularity in the us and brought back evolve I'm still working on the worker's right now i have 113 i have already added big name's like Lex Luger & Goldberg etc the first thing i did though was get all the Owner's and Booker's for the promotion's set up before focusing on the worker's.

Edited by Guinness-Mick

Sounds interesting. Have you spread out promotions evenly (ie. not having 5 Western European promotion and 0 Eastern European)?

Also, will all the promotions have full rosters with workers that do work for them? Obviously not for the now-defunct ones, but what will you do about their rosters?

Do you realize how slow the game is going to run if you have that many promotions?

Depending on how fast your comp is, it shouldn't go that slow. Have a DB with about the same amount of promotions and it still goes pretty fast. Went ridiculously slow prior to me upgrading my comp though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...