TEW 2005 Game Sharing Thread..

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully I've grasped what you're after here... I'm in October 2010 on an iDOM mod. My MCW company has risen to National status. Hit some problems as, World Champion at the time, Hulk Hogan retired from wrestling and now works as our authority figure. Also it looks like we'll be losing TJ Wilson soon as he prefers working elsewhere and won't sign. Angles/Ideas that I have running right now are....

Charlies Haas is working as Chris Benoit's protegee, TJ Wilson is Jeff Jarrett's and Alex Shelley is Matt Hardy's.... The 3 'youngsters' are all developing well.

World Champion Shawn Michaels has 2 PPV title defenses over top contender Rob Van Dam but neither were clean so their show down at MCW Unbreakable will be submission only.

Brian Lawler and Jeff Jarrett are in a bitter rivalry for control of the company. TJ Wilson and Jerry Lawler are caught up in it too.

Matt and Jeff Hardy (w/ Alex Shelley, Shane Helms and Shannon Moore) are in a feud with Chris Benoit and Christian Cage (w/ Charlies Haas, Christopher Daniels and Nigel McGuiness)

2 time, and current Tag Team Champions American Smooth ('American Dragon' Bryan Danielson and 'American Wolf' Davey Richards) are finding the tag team division too easy currently. Daniels/McGuiness are they're only real rivals.... ****

On a side note, a few nicknames I've given some of my workers to help improve their character.....

"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson and "American Wolf" Davey Richards

"The Prospect" TJ Wilson

"The Nature Boy" Bobby Roode

"Mr. Perfect" Nick Nemeth

"The Crippler" Crimson (will soon be in a rivalry with Charlie Haas as he want's Benoit to be his mentor!!

**** if anyone can suggest a decent tag team in the iDOM series that might be available, i'd be very grateful :)

• Like 2

^^^ You should upload that! If it's possible... A tag I like to use as MCW is Delirico (El Generico/Delirious) from ECW.

I'm playing as PGHW from the updated C-Verse mod that starts in June '06. I just hit 2007 and my promotion won quite a few awards. I've been bouncing back and forth. Everytime I grow a bit, it seems like BHOTWG puts me back where I started. I recently started a new junior heavyweight division. I raided WLW, took Acid from DAVE and Plague/Black Eagle from CZCW.

Wrestler of the Year: Eisaku Kunomasu

Young Wrestler of the Year: Masaru Ugaki

Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Danger Kumasaka

Match of the Year: Nobuatsu Tatsuko vs Eisaku Kunomasu

Card of the Year: PGHW The King's Road, Thursday, Week 2, September 2006 (headlined by Tatsuko vs Kunomasu)

I got 7 out of the top 10 wrestlers of the year.

1. Eisaku Kunomasu

2. Eisaku Hoshino

3. Nobuatsu Tatsuko

4. Yoshimi Mushashibo

5. Jeremy Stone

6. Dan Stone, Jr.

7. Mito Miwa

8. PRIDE Koiso

9. Skull DeBones

10. Kozue Kawashima

CURRENT CHAMPIONS

PGHW Glory Crown: Yoshimi Mushashibo (def. PRIDE Koiso)

PGHW Glory Tag Crown: Team Toronto (Alexander Robinson/Lee Bennett) (def. PRIDE Koiso/Kozue Kawashima)

PGHW International: Masaru Ugaki (def. Samoan Machine)

PGHW Historical Japan: Raymond Diaz (def. Akinori Kwakami)

PGHW Juniorweight: VACANT (UK Dragon vs Acid will take place at PGHW Night of PRIDE)

-My biggest feud right now is Mushashibo vs Kunomasu over the PGHW Glory Crown Championship. Mushashibo beat Kunomasu's close friend Eisaku Hoshino at December's Japanese Wrestle Peace Festival (co-promoted with BHOTWG/GCG/5SSW/WLW). In an interview after the match, Mushashibo said that while Hoshino is a hell of an opponent, he wants to face the so-called 'Best in the World, Eisaku Kunomasu.

-The #1 Contender's feud is going strong too. At Night of PRIDE, Mito Miwa will take on Nobuatsu Tatsuko and Eisaku Hoshino, where the winner will take on the champion at FORTITUDE.

-After losing the International title after 7 defenses, Samoan Machine is trying to break into the main event scene, so he will take on Akinori Kwakami in a proving ground match.

- 52-year old Yoshifusa Maeda was recently released from BHOTWG. I brought him in for one final match with another 52-year old, Danger Kumasaka in a two out of three falls match. The story is that they had a best of three series over 20 years ago. The series ended with 1-1 with draw tie. They never had another match to prove who was better. It is unofficially a retirement match for both men.

-Masaru Ugaki will take on Raymond Diaz in a champions showcase match. It pits the International champion with the Historical Japan champion.

-My final scheduled match for Night of PRIDE is PRIDE Koiso facing Kozue Kawashima. These two are former partners, who lost the Glory Tag Crown to Team Toronto in the summer of '06. Their feud was put on hold to give PRIDE Koiso a massive push, where he actually defeated Mito Miwa to become the holder of the Glory Crown. Now that Koiso isn't involved in the title picture anymore, Kawashima wants a match.

thanks dude, yeh i've had a look at them 2 and i'm waiting to sign them as we speak... trouble is im trying to crack canada as i attempt to raise to international status and neither of them have good popularity there... even though el generico is from canada? go figure?

what did you mean by "^^^ You should upload that!"

Bazza

I'm just addicted to the game in general right now... did 1 year on tna, 18 months on wwe on the february mod.... then now i've done nearly a year on iDOM as MCW.... probably won't be soon till i start again somewhere else :/ i guess the trick is getting people in that you enjoy using. i normally base it on who i like watching. for instance, shelton benjamin, daniel bryan, tj wilson, davey richards, nigel mcguiness, austin aires, sign a few of your favorites and attempt to push them all the way :)

Also, as far as i can tell, Project X have a pretty decent tag division. you could sign another couple, maybe delerico and another one, then run a tag tournament? whenever i do a tournament, to make it interesting, i do the first round normal, the then quarter finals are 2 out of 3 falls matches, the semi finals are in a cage, then the final (at the PPV) is an iron man match. i love a good tournament! might do one now :)

You should upload the save game so we can play it too :P

How do you stick with iDOM. I get to March and I just lose interest. I've gotten there with Project X and RFP.

Any suggestions on how to stick with a Project X game? Thanks

Yeah! That is what I would like, you guys to upload the files onto the internet for us to play! (: That would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Playing a split game with my brother, we created Raw and SD as two seperate companies took their rosters and left WWE with a few NXT'ers and token legends. We started right after Wrestlemania and are now in October of the same year.

Some notable happenings on SD:

- Drew McIntyre became World Heavyweight Champion after winning the number 1 contendership from Daniel Bryan. McIntyre eventually lost the World title to a face Barrett at a special UK edition of Smackdown.

- After losing his shot at the World title Daniel Bryan retired from pro wrestling and focused his attention on AJ. Bryan began taking credit for any success that AJ had and even stole her moment in the sun when she won the Divas title by snatching the title away and celebrating with it himself. Unhappy with this treatment, AJ was often found distraught backstage and eventually Justin Gabriel consoled her. Bryan thinking he was being cheated on dumped AJ and faced off against both AJ and Gabriel in a mixed tag team match with Bryan's partner being what he called was a real women's wrestler in Natalya.

- Big Show lost the IC title the first week of Smackdown after he issued an open challenge that was answered by Trent Barretta. This lead to weeks of people making fun of Show behind his back because he couldn't beat Barretta that ultimately to Show turning after a third loss

Edited by iMG

i have a game i'm doing in idom 2010 game. i'm in early June with the Calgary Stampede promotion. i'm doing a really big storyline were the harts basically turn into what the corporation was. turning all the harts heel as well as turning on Benoit who was the Bret hart 30 champion at the time. Titles i added were Bret hart 30, NWA Shockwave title (TV),The Stu Hart cup, as well as combing the NWA British Commonwealth and the NWA Canadian Heavyweight champion into one. So far really enjoying it hopefully i'll keep playing it.

Right now playing a DOTT game and right now in August 1983 and is about to hit SummerSlam

WWF Champion-Hulk Hogan He is going to lose the title to Piper at SummerSlam

WWF Intercontinental Champion-Larry Zbyszko feuding with Savage and even Stole Miss Eliazeth from Savage and turned Heel

WWF Televison-Steve Austin yes I know he is super young but I like the guy and well I got his Popularity to B- to all of the US

WWF Tag Team and Six Man Tag Team Championship-Freebirds just beating teams untill I can built a team up to beat them wanted to sigh the Von Erich's but they didn't want to which really sucked

Another major feud will be Greg Valenine vs Ric Flair and Steamboat vs Big John Studd

Signed a PPV deal in Feb so all of my big events and Major Events are on PPV which is bring in more money

Really having fun with this game