The Big 6 Fantasy Scenerio

I'm currently working on a fantasy scenerio where there are only six promotions and all are at global level. The promotions are:

World Wrestling Entertainment (Owned by Vince McMahon)

World Championship Wrestling (Owned by Eric Bischoff)

Extreme Championship Wrestling (Owned by Paul Heyman)

Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (Owned by Jerry Jarrett)

Ring Of Honor (Owned by Rob Feinstein)

National Wrestling Alliance (Owned by Jim Cornett)

If anyone is interested let me know, or if you would like to help, let me know. Will keep everyone posted.

I was aiming for the present. I was thinking for the nwa roster, I would take the best workers from the current nwa territories and add them and take other big names who have worked for the nwa in the past. I'm shooting for kinda of an "all-star" scenerio. Take the best/notable superstars who have worked for the companies.

ECW actually did have a fourth championship in the late 90s, The FTW Title. Even though it was an unsanctioned title, it was still defended. also, in the early 90s when it was still known as Eastern Championship Wrestling, they had the Maryland title and the Pennsylvania title as well. So, ECW did have more then three titles in its lifespan.

I want each company to have a world title, 2 minor titles, a tag title, and a womens title (wwe,wcw,tna)

WWE- WWE Championship, IC Championship, US Championship, Tag Team Championship, Divas Championship

WCW- World Heavyweight Championship, US Championship, TV Championship (or Cruiserweight, idk yet), Tag Team Championship, Womens Championship

ECW- World Championship, TV Championship, FTW Championship , Tag Team Titles

TNA- World Championship, X-Division Championsip, TV Championship, Tag Team Championship, Knockouts Championship

ROH- World Championship, TV Championship, Pure Championship, Tag Team Championship

NWA- World Championship, North American, (undecided) (possible the national, young lions, or television, jr. heavyweight, or welterweight), Tag Team Championship

ECW actually did have a fourth championship in the late 90s, The FTW Title. Even though it was an unsanctioned title, it was still defended. also, in the early 90s when it was still known as Eastern Championship Wrestling, they had the Maryland title and the Pennsylvania title as well. So, ECW did have more then three titles in its lifespan.

I want each company to have a world title, 2 minor titles, a tag title, and a womens title (wwe,wcw,tna)

WWE- WWE Championship, IC Championship, US Championship, Tag Team Championship, Divas Championship

WCW- World Heavyweight Championship, US Championship, TV Championship (or Cruiserweight, idk yet), Tag Team Championship, Womens Championship

I thought the WWE US Championship was the WCW US Championship. No need to double it up.

I'd also give WWE the Light Heavyweight (or perhaps the old school Junior Heavyweight) and Hardcore titles, at least as options for the players.

And if you've got the FTW title, you might as well add the Million Dollar Championship. But that would be too much. I'd suggest dropping the FTW title.

Edited by Sweet Holy Moses

I'd also give WWE the Light Heavyweight (or perhaps the old school Junior Heavyweight) and Hardcore titles, at least as options for the players.

And if you've got the FTW title, you might as well add the Million Dollar Championship. But that would be too much. I'd suggest dropping the FTW title.

I wanted to give each promotion two second tier titles. The only other choices I had for ecw was the old maryland and pennsylvania titles, and they don't really fit with the extreme nature of the company. I don't want to give to many titles to one company as some of the people may only use the important ones. If they want to add more titles, then more power to them.

I have the staff, title, tv shows/pay per views done. I'm gonna start on the rosters tomorrow.

Each promotion will have two tv shows, one on mondays and one on fridays. All the shows will be on the primetime slot.

Monday shows:

WWE- Raw

TNA- Impact Wrestling

ROH- Ring Of Honor Wrestling

WCW- Nitro

ECW- Hardcore TV

NWA- NWA From Hollywood

Fridays:

WWE- Smackdown

TNA- Xplosion

ROH- ROH On HDNet

WCW- Thunder

ECW- ECW On TNN

NWA- Wrestling Showcase

I also decided on not having the european title for wwe. I wanted each promotion to have a "tv esque" title, so I'm gonna use The Internet Championship. I know its an unofficial title but, like the title says, its a fantasy scenerio.

I get that this is a fantasy scenario and all, but to have 6 global promotions? The idea that they'd all have a sustainable audience, and then to have them ALL owned and operated out of the US? I like the idea that WCW and ECW are still around, but to have these others companies also at the global level? However, to each their own I suppose. Good luck with the scenario!