EWR 2012 Stats Update: September ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Add them to WWE

- Baron Corbin

- Chase Donovan

- Memo Montenegro

- Mojo Rawley

- TAC

- Turn CM Punk heel

Stats are needed before workers can be added to the game. I do not do stats, as I am not very good at determining them. If you can find matches for those you listed to back up your stats, then they will be added at Bill's earliest convenience.

Add Axel "Axeman" Tischer:

Brawl 66

Speed 42

Technic 72

Stiffness 53

Selling 73

Charisma 51

Over 21

Attitude 95

Behaviour 90

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: European

Finisher: Death Valley Bomb (Impact)

Birth Month: November

Weight: Heavyweight

Add Robert Dreissker

Brawl 76

Speed 9

Technic 18

Stiffness 76

Selling 64

Charisma 60

Over 13

Attitude 88

Behaviour 89

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: European

Finisher: Vader Bomb (Impact)

Birth Month: May

Weight: Heavyweight

Edited by TPO

Just looked, and Epico has a higher brawl stat than Drew McIntyre. Gotta be wrong. So either Drew Mac should be at 74 or Epico should be at 67. I vote for Drew at 74.

+1 for this. But this would also mean putting HHH's, HBK's and Taker's brawling to high 70's/low to mid 80's as McIntyre isn't as good or better than anyone of those three.

• Like 1

Just looked, and Epico has a higher brawl stat than Drew McIntyre. Gotta be wrong. So either Drew Mac should be at 74 or Epico should be at 67. I vote for Drew at 74.

+1 for this. But this would also mean putting HHH's, HBK's and Taker's brawling to high 70's/low to mid 80's as McIntyre isn't as good or better than anyone of those three.

Good point, drop Epico to 67 instead. This is why I usually don't say anything about stats, as I can't keep up with all the variables. If Taker, Trips, and Shawn are around Epico, then Epico is too high, not Drew is too low. Drop Epico.

Guest Owned by Quickquid

Raise Jim Cornette's charisma to 97. To this day he is one of the best talkers in this industry.

Cornette's very good, but not to the point where he'd be a 100 over household name after cutting 30 promos (which is what you're suggesting). 85 or so makes more sense.

thanks for the update!

Rename Leakee to Roman Reigns

Remove DT Porter from WWE

Rename Brodie Lee to Luke Harper

Rename PAC to Pac McBryer

Add Mercedes KV to WWE

Remove Devon from TNA

Rename Joel Pettyfer to Oliver Grey

Rename Martin Stone to Danny Burch

Also,

Remove Claire Lynch from TNA

Remove Chris Jericho from WWE

Thanks Bill!

Also, make sure to keep him as wrestler, and not change to non-wrestler.

"The people that are stepping away are ones that have been there for years and years and years. It's a grueling schedule- physically, mentally. Traveling is hard. It's good to know that you have these other options and you have to explore them. For me, I wrestled for 15 years straight every day, left for a couple years, came back for another three years, wrestled straight every day almost, and then, you know, left for awhile, came back for nine months. As you get older, I think that's a good schedule. I've kind of built up my status in the WWE where I can do that. Not everybody can, but you know, you look at guys like The Rock or… You know the thing is when Rock came back, he just comes back for once or twice, I came back and did every show. I was in Abilene, Texas working house shows as well as working Madison Square Garden. I didn't pick and choose my spots. I came back for nine months and that's the way I'll always be. I like doing the whole cycle and if I came back for a month, I'd still do as many house show matches, not just do TVs and pay per views. So, you know, for me I like doing it. Like I said, I've been playing with Fozzy since 2000 and I've been playing in bands since I was 12, so it's not a matter of making this choice, it's who I am and it's just what I do at this point. So from this point forward that'll be how I work WWE. I'll just be coming in and out when I have openings in my schedule, but when I come in, I'll make sure to give 1000% and do as many shows as I can in that timeframe."

Source: http://www.localbozo.com/2012/08/fozzys-chris-jericho-talk-wwe-sin-and-bones-playing-nyc-and-future-plans-with-localbozo-com/

Raise Jim Cornette's charisma to 97. To this day he is one of the best talkers in this industry.

Cornette's very good, but not to the point where he'd be a 100 over household name after cutting 30 promos (which is what you're suggesting). 85 or so makes more sense.

I don't follow your argument. You are saying because of game mechanics, we should lower his charisma? Cornette is still one of the premier talkers in the business, right up there with Flair, Jericho, Rock, McMahon and Austin in my book.

Add them to WWE

- Baron Corbin

- Chase Donovan

- Memo Montenegro

- Mojo Rawley

- TAC

- Turn CM Punk heel

Stats are needed before workers can be added to the game. I do not do stats, as I am not very good at determining them. If you can find matches for those you listed to back up your stats, then they will be added at Bill's earliest convenience.

Are you his PA?

• Like 3

Add them to WWE

- Baron Corbin

- Chase Donovan

- Memo Montenegro

- Mojo Rawley

- TAC

- Turn CM Punk heel

Are you his PA?

Are you a dick?

• Like 10

Add them to WWE

- Baron Corbin

- Chase Donovan

- Memo Montenegro

- Mojo Rawley

- TAC

- Turn CM Punk heel

Are you his PA?

After someone does updates for 5 or 6 or 7 or however many years Bill has done them, you kind of get a feel for the standard operating procedures if you view the update threads on even a semi-regular basis.