An update with NXT as it's own brand split?

I want to run a new game, but I want an update that has NXT as it's own brand. I haven't downloaded any updates in a while,and I'm on dial-up (I know, I know....), so I'm looking for a current update that has NXT, Smackdown and Raw as their own "companies" (or even if SD and Raw are combined with WWE). Anyone know if the current update at the top has them split that way, or if not, where I can find a pre-made split? Thanks!

January 2013 Split Data. set to 01/01/2013

Not tested... Any major problems, just let me know and I will amend when I can.

Only game changing roster movements

Moved Antonio Cesaro to RAW as that is where I have the US title set up.

Moved Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee and Big E Langston to SD to hold the World Heavyweight MitB case.

A lot of SD/RAW - NXT crossover roster so I suggest if you use Raw or SD, sign whoever you want from NXT to written deals before the other brand does.

Added World Tag Team Titles to SmackDown

Added WWE Womens Title to RAW

Download > http://www.mediafire.com/?bxstz4iptuom27o

January is the last one I have made. The next one will be made with the April Data but I'm thinking not until after WrestleMania so I can incorporate any changes that may come from that weekend.