TEW '05, Year 2000 Real World Data?

Who87 had the plan to make DB's from about 97 and up. The 97 was released and the 98 has been stalled for a while. Now that I'm basically doing the monthly 05 updates, I can tell you that I've had quite a bit of interest in people wanting that idea to continue and I'm willing to do so.

I'd give it some time, because I'm not sure how much help I would have, but I'm willing to continue to idea. I'd start back with 98 and move forward, so a 2000 DB might take a bit, but again that depends on my work rate and how much help I'd have.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing the same thing.

This '01 data is very limited, in terms of no pictures, some incorrect data, etc.

So, I was essentially gonna fix it up and make a decent, usable DB, year 2000.

I felt like doing it as somewhat of a summer project. I don't know if I'll have enough time to make a really decent one, or just usable enough for a game to throw together fast. Either way, I'll let you know how it goes. :)