Ring of Action (EWR Scenario)

How about you go for an entirely different name? Total Nonstop Honor, Ring Of action and any of the other combinations of TNA and ROH for that matter sounds ridiculous. When I started my "TNA goes bankrupt and Spike TV form their own promotion" scenario I called it PURE Pro Wrestling. I named the championships "PURE World Heavyweight", "PURE Television" etc.

How about you go for an entirely different name? Total Nonstop Honor, Ring Of action and any of the other combinations of TNA and ROH for that matter sounds ridiculous. When I started my "TNA goes bankrupt and Spike TV form their own promotion" scenario I called it PURE Pro Wrestling. I named the championships "PURE World Heavyweight", "PURE Television" etc.

Another good idea..maybe I'll modify this scenario tomorrow :D what do you say?