[EWR] April 1997 - MASTERS Scenario (In Development)

I'll have to check if I've added him but he has been pretty difficult to figure out since he was working a lot of indies around this time. I know he's triple promotion booked right now but may have to drop one to add WWF.

Also this is pretty much finished. I was going to wait for iDOL to do a complete picture pack with all the workers I've added much I'm going to go ahead and release this perhaps tomorrow. He did provide us with a wonderful skin and logos though, and everyone can use his August 1996 picture pack he did in the other thread. I would make them but do not have Photoshop on my new computer. Other than that I've beta tested this bad boy pretty good and have to say it's fuckin legit, plain and simple. Excited for you guys to enjoy!

Also if anyone is interested in doing the picture pack let me know it's pretty simple just a bit tedious, but well worth it!

Edited by OGpistolpete

• 2 weeks later...

I am confused are you saying your deleting Misawa and guys like him who were mostly Japan guys? I would suggest leaving them in and just lowering the overness so they don't get signed up, even tho if you were a WWF or WCW back then and threw a pile of money at them I am sure they would have came in for a profile match.

I would raise DDP's contract, wasn't he under a big money deal right away due to his Bischoff friendship?

Wasn't Jery Sags retired?

I know this was mentioned but guys like Alex Wright, Meng, Wallstreet, nWo Sting, Public Enemy, etc should atleast be in the 60s or higher.

As for a guy to help you with ECW (or any company including indies) I am your guy, sent you a message.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At this time Road Dogg & BIlly Gunn were a tag team they'd just won the Tag Team Dumpster Match against Cactus & Funk(Chainsaw Charlie) and were the "cool" Heel tag team. Just checked the Finished PDF for the WWF Roster. I think The Outlaws were tag champs? IOr was the title held up at this point or am I completely off by a year and they'd started teaming late in 1997 or something. I think I'm a year off but I know they started teaming in '97 at some point. Is this ready because I'd really be interested in playing it. You're 7 months out of "The Screwjob" and a year away from Austin climbing the mountain. It's such a great time do a game.

Edited by Johnny23

At this time Road Dogg & BIlly Gunn were a tag team they'd just won the Tag Team Dumpster Match against Cactus & Funk(Chainsaw Charlie) and were the "cool" Heel tag team. Just checked the Finished PDF for the WWF Roster. I think The Outlaws were tag champs? IOr was the title held up at this point or am I completely off by a year and they'd started teaming late in 1997 or something. I think I'm a year off but I know they started teaming in '97 at some point. Is this ready because I'd really be interested in playing it. You're 7 months out of "The Screwjob" and a year away from Austin climbing the mountain. It's such a great time do a game.

You're thinking of April 1998, not 1997 :P

The Outlaws started teaming in October '97 (so six months down the line)- around April, WWF were prepping Billy Gunn for the new gimmick of Honky Tonk Man's protege and Jesse Jam[m]es was doing sweet FA.

Tag Champs were still Bulldog and Owen cos Bret wanted the belts kept on them to kick off the Hart Foundation angle on the biggest note possible.

I have been working on a complete database from 1998. It is taking me forever, but eventually I will have it done, with a complete pic pack to go with it. Nothing annoys me more than to play a scenario, and go to sign some wrestlers, only to find out there is no image available or some guy from 1980 with an image from 1993.

But if I ever get it done, I will post it. Until then, cannot wait to play this scenario.

Edited by Quoth the Raven

I'd love to be able to help, but my knowledge of this time isn't great. I am, however, looking forward to playing this scenario. Your August 1996 scenario is fantastic. I have one question though, are you going to put people who are younger than 18 so that they show up to be hired years into the game. I'm thinking guys from the end of WCW, Palumbo, O'Haire, Jindrak that crew.

Do you have a link to the August 1996 Scenario? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

I'd love to be able to help, but my knowledge of this time isn't great. I am, however, looking forward to playing this scenario. Your August 1996 scenario is fantastic. I have one question though, are you going to put people who are younger than 18 so that they show up to be hired years into the game. I'm thinking guys from the end of WCW, Palumbo, O'Haire, Jindrak that crew.

Do you have a link to the August 1996 Scenario? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

http://www.ewwarehouse.info/mod-index/ew-mod-index/

scroll down to the "Historical Mods" section and you'll see the download link.