syck's Fantasy Football Team.

syck

I'am in a Fantasy Football league with my sixth hour teacher and some other people in the same hour. Grade me on my team.

1.Peyton Manning

2.Terrell Owens

3.Jamal Lewis

4.Eli Manning

5.Kevin Jones

6.John Kasay

7.Balitmore's D

8. Rock Cartwright

9. Atlanta's D

10. Jim Kleinsasser

11. Steve Smith

12. Marcus Pollard

13. Brandon Stokley

14.Tom Lopenski

15. DeShaun Foster

16.Hunter Smith

Edited by syck

I had the second pick, but here is my teacher's team, we had the frist two picks and have the best chance of winning this thing because yeah, everyone else is clueless. This dude that sat behind was bitchin' and moanin because me and the teacher took the G-Men's QBs, so I took advantage of him and got Harrington and I'am not really sure why I took Eli 4th...

Sixth Hour Teacher-1st Pick(He likes KC)

1.Preist Holmes

2.Cliton Portis

3.Tony G.

4.Trent Green

5.Deion Branch

6.Chris Brown

8.Kurt Warner

9.Mike Alstott

10.Dallas's D

11.Mike Vanderjagt

12.Dante Hall

13.James Trash

14.Chris Gardocki

15.Bryon Leftwhich

16.San Fransico's D

I had the second pick, but here is my teacher's team, we had the frist two picks and have the best chance of winning this thing because yeah, everyone else is clueless. This dude that sat behind was bitchin' and moanin because me and the teacher took the G-Men's QBs, so I took advantage of him and got Harrington and I'am not really sure why I took Eli 4th...

Sixth Hour Teacher-1st Pick(He likes KC)

1.Preist Holmes

2.Cliton Portis

3.Tony G.

4.Trent Green

5.Deion Branch

6.Chris Brown

8.Kurt Warner

9.Mike Alstott

10.Dallas's D

11.Mike Vanderjagt

12.Dante Hall

13.James Trash

14.Chris Gardocki

15.Bryon Leftwhich

16.San Fransico's D

Guest Bluesman

I think Syck should join my fantasy football league...I'd love to have a team that would draft Eli Manning in the fourth round.

1.Peyton Manning

2.Terrell Owens

3.Jamal Lewis

4.Eli Manning

5.Kevin Jones

6.John Kasay

7.Balitmore's D

8. Rock Cartwright

9. Atlanta's D

10. Jim Kleinsasser

11. Steve Smith

12. Marcus Pollard

13. Brandon Stokley

14.Tom Lopenski

15. DeShaun Foster

16.Hunter Smith

Your teacher knew what he was doing, taking Branch in the 5th round. I'm gonna bet that he's gonna explode this year, he had 57 catches for 803 yards and 3 Touchdowns last year as the #2 Receiver, and with Troy Brown out for awhile im gonna guess he's gonna get 85-90 Catches for 1150 Yards and 9 Touchdowns

By the end of this week, half of the team would be gone and I took Rock Carwright under the pretense that he was the Redskins fullback. Two guys I have already put on waivers, Cartwright being one of them and the other being Atlanta's D. And Carnage, I'am defending my picks..

Brandon Stokely-Altough he may be the 3rd WR on the Colts, he already got me some good points from some of the big passes and the TD he had on Thursday's game and he usually gets about 2-3 receptions per game.

Marcus Pollard-The Starting Colts TE, the only way I won't get points if he dosen't get any receptions, but he gets atleast 3 in a game, if not a few TDs.

John Kasay-The best avaible Kicker at the time I picked him and well, he is a pretty decent kicker for Carolina.

Kevin Jones-Between him and Stephen Jackson, I believe along with alot of other people will be the better Rookie RB, and he is also starting.

Tom Lopenski & Jim Kelinsasser-These guys are sleepers and could get a handfull of yards a game, maybe even a Passing TD or two.

Hunter Smith-League Rules, gotta have punters.

Baltimore's D-Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Peter Boulware, Chris McCallister and Deion Sanders..I believe they make a good enough case.

Lastly

DeShaun Foster-I think he is underrated, but he is behind Stephen Davis. He should get a few carries a game when Daivs gets tired. I believe strongly that he is a good 3rd RB.

Foster lasted so long because Davis is still the starter, he's still the workhorse, and Carolina's only going to use Foster when they need some more speed for a sweep or a screen pass.

Good pick by the teacher for Chris Brown, if his ankle isn't too badly injured.

Definitely trade for/sign at least one receiver that doesn't play for the Colts. (Who got Kellen Winslow?)

I realise you like the Colts but damn man...Stokley? Pollard? I would have taken a decent TE (Winslow, Crumpler, Franks, I'm assuming would all still be there) and a better WR (Maybe Fitzgerald? Hell, Quicy Morgan? At least he's a #1 reciever)

Your teacher picks Mike Alstott 9th, you picked Rock Cartwright 8th. Tell me what's wrong with this picture.