Layout I did

This was to update my band's myspace page. The layout we had was good but I wanted to do something a little nicer. I'm pretty satisfied with it except that the faces at the top of the image didn't come out as clear and the logo gets a tad unreadable. Also, I had to end up stretching it to fit larger monitors. It had weird borders when viewed on a larger computer monitor. Any feedback, good or bad would be great.

I'll link since it's big...

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9800/plaguelayout.jpg

I kinda like it bro. The only beef I have with it is the fact that the last word or two is hard to read because of the background, but besides that, it looks pretty good. Not sure how much work was put into it though.

EDIT: Didn't see the gas mask which gets a plus for me.

Edited by Nevermore_Nightmare

Thanks man, appreciated. Yeah the text was my big gripe with it as well. The gas masked soldiers that I used for that are the same I used for the cover of our upcoming E.P. So when that comes out, it'll all tie in together nicely. It took me about 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours to complete mainly due to tedious measuring to make sure the sides lined up right when viewed on myspace.

what is the layout for... its definately creative and abstract but the text is far too hard to read.

It doesn't look like a web layout so if it is :-S

if it is just a background then nice job