Planet X Database

I also thought about doing a mod in the current day but where all of the wrestlers/refs/road agents/announcers all leave their companies leaving the owners and new bookers behind.  Triple H sneakily went behind her wife and father in law to buy NXT. Al Snow will be the OVW owner. Toru Kido will still be the Dragon Gate owner but will have CIMA returning to Dragon Gate to help Dragon Gate again. CZW will have John Zandig return as owner and have DJ Hyde as booker. Impact will have Don Callis as owner and Dutch Mantell as booker. CHIKARA will have Mike Quackenbush as owner and booker to start off with. WCW, ECW, NWA all will come back in the midst of the mass walkouts. I will also go around and bring in some of the companies that TheWho87 also put in his database and also some random companies to be in there as well at the start. CM Punk, AJ Lee and others will also come back from hiatus. Also lastly all the workers won't have loyalties. The pic pack will be a larger one than normal and is my very own pic pack that I am still making. In the mean time please use one of the other pic packs

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1pwdb...anetX.rar/file