TEW13 Real World Update: April 2015

Don't knowif you could add him, but Dewey Barnes resurfaced recently. He worked two IWAMS shows recently in February and March. Don't know about stats, but thought I could let you know. Also, he is booked for upcoming IWAMS shows.

You mean the guy previously known as The White Tiger

I have been pointed out the opportunity of including promotions that can open during games. While at the moment I'm still working through the personalities and plan on doing free pictures after that.

But what I want to gauge is would this be of interest to include and if so what what kind of promotions would these be.

Here's what I'm planning to do for my personal database. I plan to take (A) wrestlers with schools, (B) outside wrestling people with connections and money, and © a few random high profile wrestlers or people with experience and making up promotions for them with them (and maybe some associates) as mandatory founders.

So, for a laugh I'm going to create Trump Wrestling, with Donald Trump as the founder and maybe Ivanka Trump as a second with a focus on women's wrestling. And I might also do one with like Robert Irvine and Gail Kim. Or Mark Cuban, just because it seems like something he might do. Just a few off the wall possabilities that could shake up a game.

And like Brian Kendrick, the Dudleys, and Lance Storm all run their own schools so I'm going to create promotions they can found to build off of that the way other companies like OVW or Chikara work.

And maybe I'll take a few other people with previous management experience like Eric Bischoff or some big icons like Bret Hart or HBK and give them places they can found.

Its on my list of projects as I'm trying to rebuild my whole database/picture pack. So I'm really not 100% sure of what I plan to do or how I can do it. But that's at least the loose idea in my head I'm working towards along with all the other stuff like tweaking the database I have, finishing the thousands of missing pictures in my pack, doing a lot of Free Pictures, etc.

If you need a picture for Trevor Lee, theres one in the last Cpt Charisma pictures pack. Also Bram (TNA) wrestled a the latest ICW event so I think he would be on a PPA contract. Yuzuru Saito should be set to inactive he hasnt wrestled since 2011.

At this stage it probably makes sense to set most all TNA wrestlers to open contracts. Over the last year or so since TNA went off the road and cut down to these clumped tapings every few months it seems like their roster is doing a lot more work outside TNA. I've see the Bro Mans, Wolves, EC3, Spud, Brooke Tessmacher, Angelina Love, Bram, Gunner, and a lot others doing work. Plus the Hardy's had Omega back up last I saw. So I get the impression that talent is a lot more free to work outside TNA these days and it seems like the ones who aren't are mostly the older ones who probably have more money/less drive to go all over the place for bookings. TNA seems to be working much more like an indie these days.

KC Cassidy is set as active only in Australia, however in the game she is set to working for Shimmer. Also, she was recently signed to a WWE Devlopmental Contract and will be reporting this month.

UPDATE: This seems to be a problem with many workers in this data. Hiromu Takahashi works for CMLL but is not set to work in Mexico, only Japan.

Edited by rdylanm01

Mike Bailey works with PWG but is only set to canada similar to your issue with Hiromu Takahashi.

KC Cassidy is set as active only in Australia, however in the game she is set to working for Shimmer. Also, she was recently signed to a WWE Devlopmental Contract and will be reporting this month.

UPDATE: This seems to be a problem with many workers in this data. Hiromu Takahashi works for CMLL but is not set to work in Mexico, only Japan.

This is a mix of not following someone well enough to check that area when they pop up there or that I just use the easy way to add people to rosters via the multi-add in the fed pag and forget to check the box.

I'll check those mentioned and will check that those under contracts are able to work in those areas.

Release AR Fox from every WWNLive company,and add strong dislike with their owners.

I guess just Gabe Sapolsky and Sal Hamaoui, that is unless he has issues with Dave Prazak and Lexie Fyfe in Shine.

Mike Bailey works with PWG but is only set to canada similar to your issue with Hiromu Takahashi.

This is a mix of not following someone well enough to check that area when they pop up there or that I just use the easy way to add people to rosters via the multi-add in the fed pag and forget to check the box.

I'll check those mentioned and will check that those under contracts are able to work in those areas.

Release AR Fox from every WWNLive company,and add strong dislike with their owners.

I guess just Gabe Sapolsky and Sal Hamaoui, that is unless he has issues with Dave Prazak and Lexie Fyfe in Shine.

I don't think any WWNLive company will hire him but that will work too.

Mad Man Pondo is not engaged to Crazy Mary Dobson. He is her father. They should have a Blood Relationship rather than Engaged.

Also, IMO Adam Cole is more towards Regular Wrestler rather than Cruiserweight.

Edited by rdylanm01

Mad Man Pondo is not engaged to Crazy Mary Dobson. He is her father. They should have a Blood Relationship rather than Engaged.

Are you sure?

EDIT

Can anyone give a rough idea on the current roster for Lucha Underground along with rough card positions so I can sort out popularities.

Edited by TheWho87

Main Event:

Johnny Mundo

Prince Puma

Big Ryck

Alberto el Patron

Cage

Upper Mid Card:

Mil Muertes

Fenix

Chavo Guerrero Jr. (also a road agent)

King Cuerno

Pentagon Jr.

Sexy Star

Blue Demon Jr. (special attraction push)

Texano Jr.

Hernandez

Mid Card:

Son of Havoc

Angelico

Killshot

The Mack

Ivelise

Aero Star

Drago

Davarii (haven't debuted yet)

Jack Evans (haven't debuted yet)

Super Fly

Bael

Mr. Cisco

Cortez Castro

lower midcard

Argenis

Jeff Cobb (haven't debuted yet)

Mariachi Loco

Marty Martinez (Martin Causus from Tough Enough) (haven't debuted yet)

Mascarita Sagrada

Pimpinella Escarlatta

jobbers:

Ricky Mandell

Vinny Massaro

Famous B

Managers:

Konnan (also a road agent)

Catrina

Booker:

Chris DeJosephs (Big Dick Johnson)

Announcers:

Vampiro

Matt Striker

Hugo Savonvich

Melissa Santos ring announcer

Other:

Black Lotus

Dragon Azteca

Authority Figure:

Dario Cueto

Refs:

Marty Elias

Rick Knox

i have a big technical problem with this database. I can't change profil pictures :

bug10.jpg

I had a similar problem when I had too many pictures in the picture folder. What I ended up doing to fix it was moving out any that were of the same wrestler with a different look into a sub folder in the picture folder, having only one pic in the main folder for each character and that fixed it.

If you need a picture for Trevor Lee, theres one in the last Cpt Charisma pictures pack. Also Bram (TNA) wrestled a the latest ICW event so I think he would be on a PPA contract. Yuzuru Saito should be set to inactive he hasnt wrestled since 2011.

At this stage it probably makes sense to set most all TNA wrestlers to open contracts. Over the last year or so since TNA went off the road and cut down to these clumped tapings every few months it seems like their roster is doing a lot more work outside TNA. I've see the Bro Mans, Wolves, EC3, Spud, Brooke Tessmacher, Angelina Love, Bram, Gunner, and a lot others doing work. Plus the Hardy's had Omega back up last I saw. So I get the impression that talent is a lot more free to work outside TNA these days and it seems like the ones who aren't are mostly the older ones who probably have more money/less drive to go all over the place for bookings. TNA seems to be working much more like an indie these days.

Bram debuted in ICW recently.

I think TNA allow indies so talent can get more match time without house shows. I also think they can call of indy dates if they wish.

Are you sure?

EDIT

Can anyone give a rough idea on the current roster for Lucha Underground along with rough card positions so I can sort out popularities.

I may be wrong. I googled it due to the age difference and the only thing I found was that he was her father, but you may be right. IDK.

EDIT: Watched the video. Ok, I'm 99.999% sure that you are right lol.

Edited by rdylanm01