TEW16 Community Local to Global Mod [Release/Sign Up]

I had an idea of doing for a while and thought my January 2018 release would be the best starting point. The basic idea is that I've taken my January 2018 update, removed all the promotions and given all workers 20/E- popularity globally. I then asked my Twitter followers to give me their local to global promotions and put them in the database, they have the same prestige (10/F), momentum (10/F), money ($10 million), backstage and production. They get 20/E- popularity in their base region and they all have their own unique products. To get the ball rolling each promotion has an owner from the start and and that's it, everything else gets assigned through the game.

I thought best to get a database out as a proof of concept before opening up to a wider sign up, the plan is to update this every so often, maybe every month or so, however the start date will always be January 2018, the update will just be adding more promotions to the mod from sign ups.

Here is the database and if you want to sign up there is a form with all the info I need below you can simply copy and paste.

Database: Release 02 (Including Logos)

Promotion
Name:
Initials:
Location: (Include where their based in the region for the bio)
Product: (Can be a screenshot)

Owner
Name:
Short Name:
Nationality:

Whom to credit:

Edited by TheWho87

Promotion
Name: Cadzow Premier Wrestling
Initials: CPW
Location: (Include where their based in the region for the bio). Scotland (British Isles). Specifically Glasgow, Scotland.
Product: (Can be a screenshot) Sothern Wrasslin' Preset

Owner
Name: Tony McGilvary
Short Name: Tony
Race: Caucasian
Nationality: Scottish

Whom to credit: HarshMillennium