Setting up my game

Hi guys,

I get bogged down, and confused, quite easily while trying to set up the parameters in which I want to start a new game in EWR and end up losing interest out of frustration. I've never really wanted to play as WWE but recently gave it a shot and it was somewhat fun. However, I think it would be fun to split WWE into four national companies - Raw, Smackdown Live, 205 Live and NXT. Just for a little more competition and to see what company does what and with who etc. I'm currently using the February 2018 file (credit to mkpunk). Is the best way about doing this removing WWE as a promotion and creating four new promotions with equal stats, manually inputting all other information in the file editor and assigning their own television shows, titles, staff etc. or is there a faster way to do it?

I could just be overlooking something really simple or whatever. Feel free to tell me if I am. Or if there's already a data file out there with this done. Help please. Thanks haha

16 minutes ago, Jakey Power Glory said:

Hi guys,

I get bogged down, and confused, quite easily while trying to set up the parameters in which I want to start a new game in EWR and end up losing interest out of frustration. I've never really wanted to play as WWE but recently gave it a shot and it was somewhat fun. However, I think it would be fun to split WWE into four national companies - Raw, Smackdown Live, 205 Live and NXT. Just for a little more competition and to see what company does what and with who etc. I'm currently using the February 2018 file (credit to mkpunk). Is the best way about doing this removing WWE as a promotion and creating four new promotions with equal stats, manually inputting all other information in the file editor and assigning their own television shows, titles, staff etc. or is there a faster way to do it?

I could just be overlooking something really simple or whatever. Feel free to tell me if I am. Or if there's already a data file out there with this done. Help please. Thanks haha

There isn't a faster way of doing it I'm afraid. Rename WWE to one of the brands, say RAW, and use that to start. Then create the other companies and draft the workers from the shortlist so you don't have to look for them all.

23 minutes ago, HarshMillennium said:

There isn't a faster way of doing it I'm afraid. Rename WWE to one of the brands, say RAW, and use that to start. Then create the other companies and draft the workers from the shortlist so you don't have to look for them all.

Appreciate the fast reply. That breaks my heart though. Thanks man - better get started.

I make brand split data every month,  though not this current release. You can use mine as a base if you'd like. 

The last spoiler of the first pist is the split data.  Have a look and let me know if that's what you're after. 

I can help if you need it. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rocky said:

I make brand split data every month,  though not this current release. You can use mine as a base if you'd like. 

The last spoiler of the first pist is the split data.  Have a look and let me know if that's what you're after. 

I can help if you need it. 

Unreal! Not sure how I hadn’t come across this yet. I’ll take a look after work - thank you!