TheWho87's Old Graphics Pack Purge

TheWho87

I've been doing updates for many years and I don't tend to delete stuff and it's starting to build up, so I'm planning on purging my older graphics packs, mostly packs before 2022, so this is going to be a last chance to download for everything listed here.

I'm going to be deleting these during April after WrestleMania, so this should give an opportunity to download anything you want before it gets deleted.

Not everything will go, and I am going to put together a legacy graphics pack, which will include the last KyKy pack and the last release of the grey belts, putting the most important into one download of all my old content, but there will be some stuff that will be lost.

Downloads

KyKy Workers
All of these packs contain KyKy cuts, and all would include people who were in my mods at the time.

KyKy Worker Updates
This contains cuts that may not have made it into the final worker packs, but a lot of them were also included in the main packs.

Graphics Packs
This is a bit more generic, this is the logos and belts, 95% of these should be covered in my current graphics in some way or form, the only difference is these would have my old grey belt cuts, but I'll be preserving the last release of those.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...