Tampa Bay Bucs...

Mick

I think that Michael Clayton has the postential to be a serious deep threat.

Yeah, the Bucs lost, but Brian Griese wasn't too shabby in his performance though, even though that interception in the end zone did suck majorly......

Mccardell was traded to the Chargers for 3rd round and 6th round draft picks, Which im perfectly fine with. I think the Bucs now have 10 or 11 pics in next years draft.

Anyways, Jurevicious comes back this week against the Bears. Which will no doubtedly help the Bucs. Galloway comes back after the Bye.

Clayton, like I predicted, is coming to be one hell of a football player. And if it wasnt for Big Ben, might have taken the ROY. Hes making a huge impact on this Bucs offense, in which he is one of the only, if not the only, "Explosive Player".

Brown should not be playing on the field. Besides his 1 catch per game, he should be in a mentor only position. His punt returning is horrendous, and is often causing the Bucs horrible Field Position due to his fear of the hit.

Griese has been impressive.

Torrie Cox will take 1 or 2 back to the endzone this year, hell be the first in Bucs history.

Not trying to be Optimistic, but with thier injured players returning, and thier remaining schedule. The Bucs could still turn this season around.

The Bucs won today, but let's not start jerking off about their victory quite yet.

Alstott tore his ACL, which I believe is the same injury that sidelined Triple H for 8 months. I don't think he'll take another snap this season.

I hope that Pittman manages to get better before the next game, seeing how he had to leave today. That leaves (Random Signee) as the new Halfback.

Other than that, a very nice outing by both Griese and Clayton. I hope that Gruden will keep Griese as the starter, even though I do believe that Simms has a lot of potential, they should keep what works.

Mike SPRAINED his MCL, completly different...;)

I was going on what they said on Fox. Can't blame me for their shitty announcers (With the execptions of Chris Collinsworth and Troy Aikman)