NHL: The Darkside

ACCBiggz

New Jersey had the lowest attendance of all teams that made the playoffs, both in the Playoff's, and in the regular season.

They are boring, and New Jersey clearly doesn't care until they make the Finals.

New Jersey had the lowest attendance of all teams that made the playoffs, both in the Playoff's, and in the regular season.

They are boring, and New Jersey clearly doesn't care until they make the Finals.

New Jersey doesn't care then either. They still don't sell out. Pathetic. Same thing with the Nets.....and people talk bringing a baseball team here. NJ fans are garbage.

Moving teams to Canada is not an extremely good plan. The problem Canadians have with hockey is Hockey is a Canadian sport yet since the 80's only 1 Canadian team has won the cup. Moving teams back to Winnipeg, Quebec City & maybe a city in the maritimes won't do much. NHL need to do more then that to make more money.

Edited by Corizzle

I don't think, no offense, comparing whatever league you are in to the NHL is a good one.  Im positive that teams would just trap more.  If you think the Minnesota Wild are boring now, just wait till they trap with all 5 between the bluelines.  I like the idea of having all penalties to be fully served and to regulate goalies gear more and such

Well, the league I'm in is a pretty high level of play. It's not like pee wees or something, it's juniors. And it's not like shit, theres some actual really good players in the league, and I mean good. Plus, teams practice the trap in my league. And they use it in case they need to or they feel its right. Plus it's easy to break the trap if you practice it and get it down right and it doesn't take much to get it.