Help With 2 Athletes

Gene Kiniski

I've been looking up two people and I can't a damn thing on either one. If anyone knows anything about them or where I can't find anything (please don't say 'Google!') please help me out.

The first: Former college football player Jason Pruss (I believe that's the spelling).

2nd: A hockey player who used to play for the Richmond Renagades (one of the minor league teams that folded last year). His last name, I believe is 'Goudie', but I'm not sure if I'm making out the writing correctly.

Brian Goudie. Still plays for Richmond RiverDogs of the UHL

Source: http://riverdogshockey.com/team/?id=200

Brian Goudie | #7 | Position: D

Birthplace: The Pas, MB

DOB: November 9, 1972

Shoots: R

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 200 lbs

Brian enters the season with a six game regular season point scoring streak. He racked up a career high 44 points last season. Scored the game-winning goal in OT in the ‘Dogs only playoff win. Goudie, a 12 year pro, is in his third stint in Richmond. Brian spent most of ‘02/’03 with Florida of the ECHL following a trade from Richmond. He had 25 points and 171 PIM in 63 games with Florida in ‘02/’03. Goudie broke into pro hockey with Hampton Roads following a major junior career in the OHL. He has spent parts of six seasons playing in Richmond. He has 49 games of AHL/IHL experience. Goudie has worn the captain’s “C” in Richmond and Pee Dee. He was a member of the Houston Aeros 1999 Turner Cup champions.

There's a little bit of career stats on the quoted site.

Edited by Lowerdeck