Final Fantasy XI

Guest Tidus_DarkLord

Guest Tidus_DarkLord

I have completed EVERY Final Fantasy game under the sun, but because this is an online game the gameplay might be different so if anyone has it or played it can you please gimme your thoughts about it?

Guest Tidus_DarkLord

The only idea i have is to go to your local computer game shop (i.e GAME (Electronics Boutique)) and pray to god that its in stock. I seen it in my local GAME and they were both a steal! FF7 = £7.99 and FF9 = £9.99!

FFXI is a decent game for a play, but fair warning: It's not going to be like the regular Final Fantasy games (due to being console only, FF games can be much more story-centric. By contrast, FFXI's MMORPG status causes it to not be story-centric.) As a result, if you like MMORPG's, you can't go wrong, but if you dislike them (as I personally do), you'd be better off saving your money.