Evander Holyfield suspended by NY Box Commission

jonnycomelately

The New York Boxing Commission suspended Evander Holyfield's license after his loss to Larry Donald, a scrub in every sense of the word. They are basically looking out for the health of this delirious man, but Evander thinks that it is a deep running conspiracy to get him out the sport and he is planning to contest the ban.

Well Evander, IT IS A CONSPIRACY!!!! Nobody wants to see you fight anymore. You landed 78 punches in twelve rounds and didnt headbutt your opponent. You missed your chance to retire with dignity, but at least give your self the chance to reitre, if you keep up this bull shit that you are still a contender, you are gonna end up dead. Hearing you talk makes me think that half your brain has dissintegrated anyway but at least retire under your own free will.

I remember all the wars in the early 90's that Holyfield went through and I want to remember Evander like that but as a boxing fan watching him fight lately was been a sick fucking joke. I honestly think that Evander Holyfield cannot beat anybody in the Top 50 of any boxing ranking system. Simple as that.

He's gonna end up like Larry Holmes, bitter and severely retarded. Oh wait he's halfway there.

Suspended is just the technical term basically. They revoked his license because the commission thinks that if he fights anymore he is a physical liability and will do nothing but harm to any event that he fights at. They are looking out for his health and their wallets at the same time. I think it's a good call though because it sounds harsh but it isn't good business to have a fighter get maimed or possibly killed in the ring because he shown that he can no longer defend himself even against D-level competition in the boxing ring.