Barca/Madrid game!

Just wondering if anyone see the game? I watched it down at a snooker hall place where there were tonnes of Spanish people. I honestly think the game was one of the best games I've seen in years, it was bloody awesome. Is it just me or were Madrid not actually playing badly but they were simply outplayed throughout the entire game? I thought last night was a huge blow for Madrid and I honestly cant see them winning anything this season. Barcelona have in my eyes become the greatest Spanish team today, and sure that might change within a year or so but I honestly see them walking away with the Spanish title and maybe even the CL now.

Like always, Ronaldinho was just amazing. He was just having fun throughout the entire game. Eto'o was also outstanding from start to finish, as was the rest of the Barcalona team. The game just turned out to be so different to what everyone thought it would be which made it so damn exciting. It just seems to weird how Madrid have some of the greatest players in the world and yet at times they slip up so much. They're without a doubt still one of the best, but I seriously cant see them having a good season this year.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

i've seen it and it wasn't a great surprise to me. Barcelona are, not only in your eyes, the best team in spain at the moment and the one i enjoy the most watching, be it Spain or anywhere else.

Barcelona's midfield is great.. so much skill in such short space. :)

I started noticing how great barcelona was starting to be midway through last season and this season new players only improved even more the squad, mainly in the goalscoring ability.

I agree barcelona are the main contenders to win the spanish league this season but you never know. As for the CL is hard to tell, cause as you know, once the playoffs start is only a matter of having one good game. e.g. Imagine this game was for the CL... this score would almost eliminate Real Madrid, but imagine two of the chances were squandered... a 1-0 deficit is not that hard to come back from.

Just to correct some of your spelling: It's Barcelona, Ronaldinho and Eto'o.

Some people are confused with the spelling of Barcelona, cause BarcA is short for BarcElona. And you don't read barca, but something like Bar-sa :)

I appreciated this match on a completely different level to you guys. I had watched Orient lose to Wycombe in what was our worst display of the season. It was horrible and gave me nightmares. And to watch this match was just heaven, even tho I was playing CM at the same time. I love watching Ronaldinho play, he is amazing.

I read reports of racial abuse directed at Roberto Carlos, is this true? I hope not, especially after the Spain v England game.

I appreciated this match on a completely different level to you guys. I had watched Orient lose to Wycombe in what was our worst display of the season. It was horrible and gave me nightmares. And to watch this match was just heaven, even tho I was playing CM at the same time. I love watching Ronaldinho play, he is amazing.

I read reports of racial abuse directed at Roberto Carlos, is this true? I hope not, especially after the Spain v England game.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Hmmm could be true but I didn't hear or see a thing so I'm not too sure about that one. Carlos didn't have the best of games that's for sure, a little bit of his fault on the first goal if you ask me.

Anyone know what's happened to Saviola?(sp?) I always thought he was a quality striker which is why I would have much prefered to see him playing instead of Larsson.

Oh and cheers Malenko, I'll change some of the spelling in my first post now  :thumbsup:

Edit - Meh just found out Saviola doesn't even play for Barcelona anymore. I seriously need to catch up because I had no clue he'd left the club.