Radio Coverage for Chelsea v PSG?

stokeriño

Can anyone think of any radio station that might *POSSSIBLY* be covering the Chelsea v PSG game tonight?

Naturally every station I come across is covering the PSV v Arsenal match (yes, they don't just hate Chelsea on the TV, they hate them on radio too) - BBC Five Live, BBC London, TalkSport, etc. Chelsea's own radio station is doing it but that would require me to pay subscription fee with money I don't have.

Surely there's an alternative to sitting through the commentary of "Arsenal blah Arsenal blah Arsenal blah Arsenal blah Arsenal" just to get a goal update every 20 minutes...isn't there?!

*beats Chelsea-prejudiced media companies with a large thwacking stick*

EDIT: Nevermind...I'm being entertained by the prospect of Arsenal going down to third in their group. Come on PSV and Panathinaikos. :shifty:

Edited by stokeriño

Guest Wrestling_Man

For a minute I thought it said something about radio coverage of Chelsea Clinton. But that's just me, a stupid American. But now I know that it's for a soccer game, I'm starting to like soccer, it rules.