Crap Day Of Football

So yeah I'm pissed off big time.

I went down to pool club to watch the Arsenal/Liverpool game. Well it finishes and I get the guy to stick Juve/Inter on. At the same time I offer my friend a bet. If Juve win then he buys me any football shirt that I want. If Inter win then I do the same for him. So we shake on it and the game starts. Twenty odd minutes in and the cuntface bloke puts on the Spanish football instead. So I'm playing pool shitting myself knowing a good fourty quid is at stake. Half time comes for the Spanish game and the guy puts the Juve game back on and I see Juve 1-0 Inter. So I jump around wild and at the same time we win a penalty. Up steps Zlatan and bang, in it goes. 2-0 and I'm jumping up thinking I've won myself a new shirt. Twenty minutes left and the guy turns the Spanish game back on, and while I'm pissed I'm still happy as I think Juve have won.

So later I leave and as we get to his house he goes to Eurosport and what do I see? TWO FUCKING TWO! INTER SCORE TWO LATE GOALS!!!

Seriously what the fuck? They've drawn like there last six or so games while we are doing pretty damn great and were top of the table. How the heck can our defence let them score two late goals? Out defence, like one of the greatest defences in the world for christ sake. So now I've lost my chance at a free shirt and Juve have blown the chance off staying six points clear at the top of Series A, and now AC are just four points behind. It's annoying because while it's a big game it's a game that we should be able to win, even if Del and Trez are out at the moment. It's not an awful result but it has pissed me off. Hopefully we can get back to winning and if we do there's huge chances off winning the Series A Title and the CL, which we've been brilliant in.

:(

Like you said, Inter has been drawing all their recent games, and this one is no exception. And they are the only unbeaten side in Serie A, if I'm not mistaken.

Inter definitely have the quality to mount a title challenge, they just need to sort out their defence.

Well, look on the bright side, at least you don't have to buy your friend a shirt. And Juventus are still the leaders.

So yeah I'm pissed off big time.

Twenty odd minutes in and the cuntface bloke puts on the Spanish football instead.

What was the spanish game that was on? And what chances did it have to be worse than the italian league one? markism apart

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Saying that, Italian Football use to be on TV here all the time, it use to be quite popular too, but to be honest it lost alot of its fan base, I don't know many people who actually care about it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...