Taz © vs. Jerry Lynn

The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer vs. Terry Funk & Justin Credible

Handicap Match

The Canadian Connection vs. The Dudley Boys

TV Championship Match

Rob Van Dam © vs. Stevie Richards vs. Masato Tanaka

ECW Rules

Christian York vs. New Jack

International Invitational (Elimination Rules)

Super Crazy (Mexico) vs. Tajiri (Japan) vs. Little Guido (Italy) vs. Chris Chetti (America)

Taz © vs. Jerry Lynn

The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer vs. Terry Funk & Justin Credible

Handicap Match

The Canadian Connection vs. The Dudley Boys

TV Championship Match

Rob Van Dam © vs. Stevie Richards vs. Masato Tanaka

ECW Rules

Christian York vs. New Jack

International Invitational (Elimination Rules)

Super Crazy (Mexico) vs. Tajiri (Japan) vs. Little Guido (Italy) vs. Chris Chetti (America)

<p align="center"><font size="5" color="#FF0000"><b>LIVING DANGEROUSLY</b></font></p><p align="left"><i>The Extreme Championship Wrestling World Championship is a prize every man wants to hold, a title which any man would die for, a title which men would kill for. The Extreme Championship Wrestling World Title is one of the biggest prizes on the world of sports entertainment, and two men will do anything to get it. They will attack each other back and forth to gain the advantage, they will maim each other to inflict unthinkable agony. They will go through hell and back to take the gold but is it all worth it? They will enter Living Dangerously as themselves, but when they, if they, walk out will they ever be the same again? <b>Taz</b>, <b>Jerry Lynn</b>: two men who are living on the edge, two men who are <font color="#FF0000"><b>Living Dangerously</b></font>!</i></p><p align="left">&quot;This is Extreme&quot; plays in the background as the third ECW pay per view of the year opens up from the studio where we see Joey Styles standing by with a microphone in hand. Styles informs us that Living Dangerously will be a huge pay per view event, a pay per view which only Extreme Championship Wrestling could produce. Styles then walks down several steps before taking his place at ringside along with Cyrus 'The Virus'. The two then go about hyping the upcoming show as we kick things off with the International Invitational match with participant's from Mexico, Japan, Italy and America. Styles says that the four men will battle it out and do their country proud to open the show.</p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>01 <u>International Invitational:</u><u>Super Crazy vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Little Guido vs. Chris Chetti<br></u></b></font>All four men eventually enter the ring, with each man standing in a corner, all locking eyes with each other ahead of tonight's opener here at Living Dangerously 1999. Then, Tajiri storms out of the corner and takes the advancing Chris Chetti down with a spinning wheel kick to the face. Tajiri gets up and calls Guido into the ring. Guido does and hits Tajiri with a clothesline to the throat of the Japanese Buzzsaw, who goes down to the mat like a sack of bricks. Super Crazy finds himself up on the top rope as Guido turns around. Crazy leaps off the top with a 450 Splash and knocks the Italian down to the mat. Super Crazy goes for the early cover attempt but it comes to no avail as Chris Chetti breaks the count up with a double axe-handle. Crazy returns to his feet but is almost instantly knocked back down to the mat via a quick dropkick from America's Representative in this match up. Chetti turns and sees Guido against the ropes. Chetti runs towards the ropes and goes to dispose of Guido with a clothesline but Guido pulls the ropes down and sends Chetti over the top and to the outside floor. Back in the ring Tajiri is up and taking it to Super Crazy with a series of stiff kicks. Crazy blocks a side-kick and reels Tajiri in, but his almost beheaded via a stiff enziguri to the side of the head! Crazy goes down and rolls out of the ring in agony as Little Guido locks Tajiri in a waste-lock from behind. Guido lifts Crazy into the air, going for a German Suplex, but Tajiri flips over Guido and locks is opponent in a waste-lock of his own. Tajiri lifts Guido up and plants him with a face-first belly to back slam. Tajiri then displays some decent amateur wrestling via manoeuvring around the back of Guido and locking him in a quick chin lock but Guido gets up and sends Tajiri back into the ropes with a quick push. Tajiri stops at the ropes and comes flying back with a big handspring elbow, knocking Little Guido back down to the mat! Chris Chetti re-enters the ring and hits Tajiri with a dropkick to the back, sending him into the corner. Tajiri turns as Chetti follows up with a turnbuckle clothesline, nailing the Japanese Buzzsaw. Tajiri stumbles forwards and strays into a drop toe hold from Chetti, who then locks Tajiri in a modified STF submission hold. Tajiri reaches for the ropes but refuses to give in, and just in time, <b>Guido flips over the ropes with a Sicilian Slice and lands on the back of Chetti's head!</b> Chetti rolls off Tajiri clutching the back of his head allowing Guido to make the quick cover attempt; 1...2...3, <b>Eliminating Chris Chetti at the 4:32 mark.</b></p><p align="left">Guido returns to his feet as Chetti rolls out of the ring and heads to the back with a look of disappointment on his face due to his lacking performance. Back in the ring the three remaining participants are now ensuing in a wild brawl with no clear athlete on top. Tajiri misses with a errand spinning kick and turns around, and gets flattened via a Super-Kick from Super Crazy square to Tajiri's jaw! Tajiri falls down to the mat with a look of agony on his face, clutching his jaw in pain. Crazy turns around and is met with a kick to the mid-section from Guido. Guido proceeds to lift Crazy up into the air with a suplex before dropping him down to the mat and crawling around into the cover; ...1...2.., Crazy kicks out. Guido lifts Super Crazy back up, and this time he opts to throw him into the corner with a hard irish whip. Guido follows up with a body splash but nobodies home as Crazy leaps up onto the top rope. Tajiri his now back up to his feet, Crazy senses this and leaps off with a moonsault, connecting with the Japanese Superstar! Super Crazy is on form tonight! The Mexican Superstar quickly rolls Guido up from behind; ...1..., Little Guido quickly kicks out. Super Crazy goes to lift Guido up but gets a hard punch to the mid-section, Guido then rolls Crazy up with a small package; ..1...2.., Crazy just kicks out. Both men return to their feet. Guido kicks Crazy in the gut and plants him with a quick DDT! Guido hooks the leg, it could be all over; ...1...2..., Super Crazy just kicks out but the damage may have been done! Guido gets up with his hands on his head, Tajiri launches a side-kick and connects! The impact was audible. Guido falls down to the mat in a heap, it looks as though Tajiri has the advantage in this one now, the tables have turned. Tajiri lifts Super Crazy up and moves behind him before lifting him into the air, going for a German Suplex, he connects!; straight into the bridge; ...1...2..., for some reason Guido breaks the count up. Little Guido pulls Tajiri up and hits him with a series of rights and lefts to the face. Tajiri falls back into the ropes. Guido runs up and clotheslines him over the top, but Tajiri lands on the apron. Guido follows up but gets a shoulder to the mid-section. Guido backs off a little before showing some persistence and following up once more but this time coming off even worse as Tajiri nailed him with a stiff kick to the temple! Guido falls back, with his hands on his head - Super Crazy with the victory roll; ...1...2...3!! <b>Little Guido has been eliminated.</b></p><p align="left">Tajiri and Super Crazy are the two men left in this match. Tajiri re-enters the ring. Super Crazy runs at him with a clothesline, but Tajiri ducks. Super Crazy spins around and receives a super-kick to the face! SMACK! Crazy goes down to the mat. Tajiri hits a quick leg drop before continuing the assault with a snap suplex, into a bridge; ..1...2..., Crazy just kicks out. Super Crazy eventually mounts a fight back via getting behind his opponent and setting him up for a Reverse DDT but instead Crazy lifts him up and flips him over the shoulder, before nailing him with the <b>Osaka Street Cutter!</b>Tajiri his out cold, he lays flat on the mat motionless due to that move. Crazy poses a little before going up onto the top rope, he could have this one won for Mexico. Crazy leaps off the top rope with a Flying Leg Drop but Tajiri rolls out of the way! Tajiri springs to life as Crazy sits on his knees. Tajiri spins around, <b>KICK OF DEATH! </b>Super Crazy goes down to the mat, Tajiri's got this one won, surely. He hooks the leg; ...1...2..., <b>NO! </b>Somehow Super Crazy just managed to kick out! How did he manage that one?! The fans can't believe it nor can Yoshihiro Tajiri. Tajiri pulls Super Crazy back up and sets him up for a suplex, but Super Crazy drops behind Tajiri. Super Crazy runs towards the ropes and on the return he suffers the consequences with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker from Tajiri! The fans can't believe it, Tajiri must have this one won now! Tajiri signals that it is over. He slowly covers Super Crazy, but Crazy comes to life with an inside cradle; ...1...2....3!! Super Crazy has defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri after all the odds were stacked against him!</p><p align="left"><b>WINNER<font color="#FF0000">:</font> Super Crazy<br>OR<font color="#FF0000">:</font> 66</b></p><p align="left">Crazy quickly rolls out of the ring and heads to the back with his arms high in celebration. The fans cheer the Mexican victor on loudly as Tajiri pounds the mat in shock, he's distraught. He can't believe that he as lost the match when he thought he had it won. Eventually Tajiri heads to the back as we return to the studio to where Joey Styles is standing once more. </p><p align="left">Styles tells us that up next we will be seeing <b>New Jack</b> go one on one with 'Clean Cut' <b>Christian York</b>, who as of late, has been demonstrating against ECW's hardcore nature. Styles says that, for ECW's sake, he hopes New Jack gets his own back on York via defeating him tonight in the ring, but we'll see the two duke it out next.</p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>02 <u>ECW Rules:</u><u>Christian York vs. New Jack<br></u></b></font>New Jack makes his way out from the back to &quot;Natural Born Killaz&quot;, the gangster rap song to a decent reaction from the fans. Jack pulls a trash can of weapons out from underneath the ring before tossing them over the top rope and into the ring. Jack jumps back up onto the high ramp before climbing through the ropes as &quot;Smells Like Teen Spirit&quot; by Nirvana hits, signalling the entrance of the man the fans love to hate, Christian York. York makes his way out from the back telling the fans that they really should &quot;shut the hell up&quot; before wiping his feet on the ring apron and entering the ring, going face to face with his nemesis New Jack. New Jack gets right up in York's face and starts to disrespect him, York has had enough, he strikes New Jack with a low blow! New Jack naturally goes down to his knees, clutching his crotch in agony as York continues the assault with a series of clubbing blows to the back. Jack goes down as York puts the stomps on him to the dismay of the fans. York turns his back on New Jack, something you should never do, and poses arrogantly. The fans don't like this, and nor does New Jack who leaps into the air and takes York out with a flying forearm to the back of Christian York. York goes down to the mat as Jack goes for the trash can. Jack tips all of the foreign objects out of the can and picks a mop up. York climbs onto his knees and gets nailed over the head with the mop! That's got to hurt! York goes down face first onto the mat as New Jack continues to assault him with the handle of the mop, using the wood as a weapon of torture. York, in a move of desperation, tries to roll to the outside but his cut off via New Jack. New Jack drops the mop and begins to use his hands as a weapon, nailing his opponent repeatedly on the back with a series of clubbing blows. York slowly tried to climb to his feet, using New Jack to pull himself up but Jack pushes him straight back down to the mat and kicks him in the face! New Jack sets York up for a DDT, but somehow, York manages to push New Jack away and into the ropes. New Jack runs into the ropes, on the return York leaps into the air and knocks his opponent down with a spinning kick to the face! Both men go down to the mat in a heap, with York perhaps worse for wear despite nailing Jack with that spinning kick. York eventually crawls towards the ropes and pulls himself up and so does New Jack as Styles puts them both over with his very kind words, dubbing them both as great athletes.</p><p align="left">New Jack and York both turn away and stagger into the centre of the ring. New Jack his the first to strike with a hard right hand, York blocks the next attempt and fires back with a stiff right hand of his own before reaching down in desperation and picking one of the foreign objects up, a cheese grater. York looks at it and shakes his head before throwing it out of the ring. He turns and New Jack kicks him in the gut before <b>driving him through the trash can with a quick DDT</b>, into the cover; ...1...2..., Christian York just kicks out! How did he manage that one? Nobody can believe it, including the 'Original Gangsta'. Jack sets York up for another DDT, but York somehow counters with a massive <b>Northern Lights Suplex</b> but his too tired to capitalise with the cover, he simply releases the bridge and slumps down to the mat in exhaustion. Jack sits up but goes straight back down to the mat due to the pain. Eventually both men climb back up to their feet. New Jack receives a kick to the mid-section from York. York goes for a spinning kick, but Jack ducks under it and turns around. York leaps into the air and nails his opponent with a dropkick to the chest! New Jack goes flying into the corner. York gets up and sprints towards the corner, but New Jack steps away and York goes crashing into the corner. Jack lifts him from behind and lifts him up for a backdrop, but instead he spins him around and plants him with a spinning-out Powerbomb, straight down onto the hard canvas! New Jack could have it won right here; ...1....2..., NO! Christian York just kicks out! New Jack reaches down and pulls York up via the hair, Jack swings and hits his opponent in the gut with a solid right hand. Jack doubles over as York hits New Jack again. New Jack backs off a little as York climbs to his feet. York leaps into the air, up onto New Jack's shoulders and hits the Gangster with a hurricanrana! New Jack rolls around the mat before climbing to his feet, he turns around and his almost instantly nailed with a huge <b>Super-Kick</b> to the face from Christian York! New Jack falls down to the mat in agony as York, exhaustedly, falls down to the mat too - on top of New Jack, the referee counts; ...1...2....3! Christian York has done it! He as somehow defeated New Jack in a &quot;ECW Rules&quot; match up!</p><p align="left"><b>WINNER<font color="#FF0000">:</font> Christian York<br>OR<font color="#FF0000">:</font> 61</b></p><p align="left">The referee raises York's arm high into the air to the dismay of the fans, but you can't argue with this victory. York his exhausted. The referee helps him up as New Jack slowly climbs to his feet. He doesn't know what's happening, nor does York who stumbles towards the ropes as we cut to Joey Styles and Cyrus 'the Virus' at the intermission. Styles puts over the fans, while Cyrus brings them back to Earth with his usual heelish antics, calling the fans &quot;trogladytes&quot; as Styles moves on to hyping up the next ECW Pay Per View, Barely Legal, which takes place on the 25th of April, next month but suddenly we're cut off via &quot;Walk&quot; by Pantera signifying the entrance of the one and only ECW Television champion <b>Rob Van Dam</b>.</p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>03 <u>Nobody can beat R-V-D!<br></u></b></font>Rob Van Dam makes his way out from the back doing his usual cocky antics, with the thumb taunts and whole as Alfonso frantically blows his whistle. Van Dam enters the ring with the Television title over his shoulder before leaping up into the air doing his custom pre-match spinning kick, but before we can get underway with the Television Championship match Alfonso takes a microphone from the ring announcer while blowing his whistle.</p><p align="left"><b>Alfonso: </b><i>&quot; Listen up, listen loud and clear 'cause the Whole F'N Show is here dadday! The Television Champion.. Rob - Va-- &quot;</i></p><p align="left">Van Dam snatches the microphone off Alfonso, uncharacteristically, but the fans still cheer as Alfonso looks on in shock.</p><p align="left"><b>RVD: </b><i>&quot; Cut the shit, Fonzie.. It's obvious that I'm gonna wipe the floor with these two clowns, we don't need to go on and on with you blowin' your whistle, yeah man, we know it all... You're gonna go throw the all 'ugh, I'm the man who calls it right down the middle, the manager of champions baby' schtick.. Dude, nobody cares! Oh yeah, what's next dude? Sabu, the greatest wrestler this side of God's green Earth Sabu his gonna return sooner or later and we're gonna team up again? Dude, will you jus' be quiet about Sabu for once.. I mean, it's totally obvious, these people know it and so do I.. I was the better half of the team and I had to carry Sabu through it all, if it wasn't for me.. R - V - D! Sabu would've been nothin', alright? &quot;</i></p><p align="left">Alfonso looks shocked, he takes the microphone back not looking too happy and begins to speak.</p><p align="left"><b>Alfonso: </b><i>&quot; Alright Rob, alright man.. I get it.. &quot;</i></p><p align="left">Rob speaks without the microphone, but his voice is still audible.</p><p align="left"><b>RVD: </b><i>&quot; Good dude, good.. &quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Alfonso: </b><i>&quot; I'm just a lil' over-excited, okay? I know that you're gonna beat Stevie Richards and Masato Tanaka tonight, dadday! &quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>RVD: </b><i>&quot; And so do I, Fonzie. &quot;</i></p><p align="left"><b>Alfonso: </b><i>&quot; Yeah.. &quot;</i></p><p align="left">Rob takes the microphone back.</p><p align="left"><b>RVD: </b><i>&quot; Sorry for bein' snappy dude, it hasn't been a good week ya see, since Stevie Richards and Masato Tanaka decided to mess with me things ain't been good, and it won't be good for them as I'm gonna take my frustrations out on 'em, dude. Ya see, my TV title reign is like, totally, almost one year long and I've loved every minute o' it.. And I ain't gonna let up tonight. Stevie Richards, Masato Tanaka bring all you've got 'cause it still ain't gonna be enough to beat me.. R - V - D! The Whole - Fuckin' - Show! &quot;</i></p><p align="left">Rob drops the microphone and hands Alfonso the title as the oriental music of Masato Tanaka hits. <b>(78)</b></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>04 <u>TV Title:</u><u>Rob Van Dam © vs. Masato Tanaka vs. Stevie Richards<br></u></b></font>Masato Tanaka proceeds to make his way down the ramp and into the ring. Tanaka his all fired up for tonight, his second opportunity to gain the Television championship, of course, he had his first at January's pay per view Guilty as Charged but couldn't capitalise and tonight he will be hoping to do what he failed to do in January. Tanaka raises his arms into the air, high and mightily before continuing as the music of Stevie Richards fills the arena. Richards walks out from the back with his arms in the air, he looks proud of himself for some estranged reason. Richards then proceeds to sprint down to the ring. Richards leaps over the ropes and goes at it with Van Dam, hitting him with a barrage of rights and lefts. Masato joins in and the double team ensues. Richards scoops Van Dam up with a backbreaker, Masato then leaps up into the air and connects with a huge leg drop to the throat of Van Dam, making the backbreaker a whole more painful for the Television Champion. Van Dam rolls to the outside as Masato and Richards stare at each other for a few brief moments as Alfonso checks on RVD. Masato and Richards turn away from each other. Richards then goes to the outside and lifts Van Dam up before hurling him back into the ring to Tanaka. Tanaka drops a big elbow on the back of Van Dam. Richards re-enters the ring and the stomps ensue until Tanaka pushes Richards out of the way, Richards then returns with a push of his own and a pushing match starts up between he and Masato Tanaka. Tanaka has had enough of Richards and almost beheads him with an hard clothesline! Richards folds in half as Tanaka looks down at him with a smirk on his face. Tanaka turns his attention back to Van Dam and gets a kick to the gut. Van Dam then backs off against the ropes and uses them as a launch pad, running back at Tanaka and ducking a clothesline. Tanaka turns and receives a leaping wheel kick to the face, knocking him down to the mat! Van Dam then gets up and runs towards the ropes, on the return he does a front roll.. Rolling Thunder! He connects! Tanaka sits up and roars with pain as Richards re-enters the equation. Richards attacks Van Dam from behind with a forearm to the back before lifting him up and dropping him up with a German Suplex! Richards covers the Television champion; ...1...2., Van Dam kicks out. We could have seen a new champion, right there. Richards gets up and continues the assault with a few stomps, but Tanaka clambers to his feet and sees the commotion.</p><p align="left">Tanaka rushes and grabs Richards from behind, before launching him backwards with a huge Release German Suplex! Richards goes crashing down to the mat and rolls to the outside before dropping to the floor. Tanaka then pulls Van Dam up and throws him into the ropes, on the return Tanaka hits Van Dam with a crushing <b>Powerslam</b>! Instead of going for the cover like many would have though, Tanaka opts against it and lifts Van Dam up once more. Tanaka sends Van Dam into the ropes, on the return Tanaka hits a huge hip toss. Van Dam sits up clutching his back in agony as Tanaka hits him with a kick to the gut before dropping the Whole F'N Show with a quick DDT! It could be all over! The referee counts as Tanaka covers; ...1...2.., Van Dam JUST kicked out by the skin of his teeth! Tanaka climbs back to his feet and pulls Van Dam up before kicking him in the gut one more time. This time Tanaka decides to send his opponent into the corner. Tanaka follows up with a clothesline and locks Van Dam in a Dragon Sleeper before moving up into the second buckle! Oh, he can't, can he? Tanaka his about to go for the Diamond Dust.. <b>WHAM! CHAIR SHOT TO THE BACK! </b>Steven Richards just nailed Tanaka with a steel chair! Tanaka lets go of Van Dam, who falls down to the mat, and clutches his back in agony. Richards throws the chair into the ring before going up top.. Super-Plex from Stevie Richards! Richards covers Tanaka; ...1...2..., NO! Tanaka just got the shoulder up! How did he do it?! Remember, this match is contested under typical ECW Elimination rules! Richards can't quite believe it! He picks the steel chair up with a look of anger on his face, he is about to nail Tanaka but Van Dam springs to life..<b>VAN DAMINATOR TO RICHARDS~! </b>Richards falls down to the mat in a heap, he's out of it, he's out cold! Tanaka slowly climbs to his feet, he's clearly in pain. Van Dam connects with a spinning kick on Tanaka, who falls to the mat. <b>Van Dam then walks towards the corner and leaps up, doing the thumb taunts before springing off with the Five Star Frog Splash! </b>Van Dam hooks Tanaka's leg as the referee begins the count; ...1....2....3! Rob Van Dam has just eliminated Masato Tanaka from this contest, ending his hopes of becoming the Television Champion!</p><p align="left">Van Dam falls into the corner with a look of exhaustion on his face. Tanaka eventually gets up, he can't believe he as been defeated once more via Rob Van Dam. <b>Tanaka goes to the corner and in a gesture of sportsmanship he offers Van Dam a handshake. Van Dam accepts. Tanaka pulls the Whole F'N Show to his feet and knocks him straight back down with a vicious clothesline!</b> The ECW fans immediately start to chant &quot;<i>Fuck You Tanaka!</i>&quot; loudly. Tanaka just flips them off ala Steve Austin before heading to the back. Stevie Richards sees the opportunity and quickly covers Rob Van Dam; ...1....2...., Van Dam just kicks out! Richards gets up with his hands on his head. He pulls Van Dam up and hits him with a quick kick to the mid-section. Richards then pulls him in and sets him up for a Double-Arm DDT, but somehow Van Dam pushes Richards away! Van Dam reaches down and picks the steel chair up before swinging it at Richards, but missing. Van Dam his dazed. Richards launches a Super-Kick but Van Dam sees it coming and ducks! Van Dam throws the chair at Richards, who catches, Van Dam goes for a Van Daminator but Richards evades. Richards climbs to his feet and his about to nail Van Dam with the chair but Van Dam sweeps Richards' legs! Richards holds the chair on his chest. Van Dam then leaps into the air and connects with a standing moonsault, driving the chair into Richards' chest! Both men look to be hurt as the fans chant &quot;<i>RVD!</i>&quot; loudly in hopes of pushing their favourite superstar that length further so he can defeat Stevie Richards. Van Dam gets up clutching his mid-section before falling back into the corner. Rob turns and leaps up top before doing the thumb taunts, however, Richards gets up with the chair in hand. He's in no man's land. <b>Rob leaps off the top rope with a flying martial arts kick, kicking the chair in Richards' face! </b>It's all over, it's got to be! Richards lays on the mat motionless, Rob quickly covers him sensing that he could have it won; ..1...2....3! <b>RVD retains the Television Title!</b></p><p align="left"><b>WINNER<font color="#FF0000">:</font> Rob Van Dam, still ECW TV Champion<br>OR<font color="#FF0000">:</font> 67</b></p><p align="left">Van Dam celebrates with Alfonso and the Television title for a few moments as Styles preaches about Van Dam's lengthy title reign, saying that somehow the Whole F'N Show always manages to beat the odds and retain the gold. As Van Dam heads up the ramp and to the back we cut to a brief video segment which hypes the up-coming <b>Canadian Connection </b>/<b> Dudley Boys</b> 3-on-2 handicap match. Then, we return to the ring and AC/DC's Highway to Hell hits signalling the entrance of perhaps ECW's biggest tag team.</p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>05 <u>Your Time as Come<br></u></b></font>Out from the back, along with Sign Guy Dudley and Joel Gertner, emerge the moist devious tag team in professional wrestling, the most violent tag team to ever set foot in an ECW ring. Bubba and D-Von climb through the ropes, so does Sign Guy as Joel walks up the ring steps. Joel takes a microphone before walking into the centre of the ring and beginning to speak in his usual quirky manner.</p><p align="left"><b>Gertner: </b><i>&quot; Gentleman, ladies, please welcome I, Joel, I've kissed both off your mothers lips and made her scream after exploding all over her with my cream, Gerrrtnneerrrr! &quot;</i></p><p align="left">Gertner chuckles a little while smirking.</p><p align="left"><b>Gertner: </b><i>&quot; And also.. Without further ado may I present to you the team who are going to send Lance Storm, Steve Corino and Rhino back to Canada.. D-Von and Bubba Ray, the Dudley Boys! &quot;</i></p><p align="left">The Dudley's actually receive a pop from the fans, as well as a few &quot;Fuck 'em up Bubba, fuck 'em up D-Von!&quot; chants. Gertner his about to continue but Bubba cuts him off and takes the microphone.</p><p align="left"><b>Bubba: </b><i>&quot; Lance Storm, Steve Corino, Rhino ya' Canadian fucks! You betta' get ready 'cause me 'n my brother D-Von aren't too pleased, we aren't too happy with you.. You see, tonight at Livin' Dangerously, we're all about sending you back to Canada! Yeah! I don't get it. You three complain about bein' mis-treated, simple, get the fuck out o' America! &quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans applaud Bubba's words.</p><p align="left"><b>Bubba: </b><i>&quot; Ya' see, from the start, when you screwed us out of the tag titles you started a war.. We had the damn things won until you Lance Storm, until you decided to get involved and fuck us over! Well tonight, well, tonight's all about revenge mother-fucker and me 'n D-Von, we'll be damned if we don't get any! &quot;</i></p><p align="left">D-Von takes the mic'.</p><p align="left"><b>D-Von: </b><i>&quot; Oh testify mah' brotha'! Tonight is all about retribution, retribution for your sins.. We're gonna send you three sinners back to hell.. We're gonna teach you our commandments, the three commandments you should abide by.. Thou shall not lie.. Though shall not steal.. Thou shall not FUCK with the Dudley's! Oh TESTIFY! &quot;</i></p><p align="left">D-Von drops the microphone when suddenly some more music hits, the music of the &quot;Giant Killer&quot; Little <b>Spike Dudley</b>! Spike Dudley walks out from the back and receives a number of cheers from the fans. Spike slaps their hands before entering the ring and taking a microphone. Spike turns to his two brothers, who get in his face and begins to speak.</p><p align="left"><b>Spike: </b><i>&quot; Bubba, D-Von.. You said it yourself, they shouldn't have fucked with the Dudley's.. I know we don't see eye to eye an' whole but when you mess with one Dudley, you mess with 'em all! So how about it? Us three versus them three, let's make the odds a little more even, what d'ya say, guys? &quot;</i></p><p align="left">Bubba and D-Von look at each other, but before they can respond the Canadian National Anthem fills the arena signalling the entrance of the Tag Team Champions and Lance Storm. <b>(78)</b></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>06 <u>6 Man Tag:</u><u>The Dudley Boys &amp; Spike vs. The Canadian Connection<br></u></b></font>Without further adieu the three members of the Canadian Connection make there way out from the back, with Lance Storm leading the Tag Team champions Rhino and Steve Corino down to the ring. The three Canadian's stop at the bottom of the raised ramp for a few moments. Rhino steps forward and points at the Dudley's, mouthing the words &quot;<i>I'm gonna rip your fuckin' heads off!</i>&quot; Rhino then runs and climbs into the ring with an angered look on his face. Rhino charges towards Spike and takes him down with a clothesline before turning back to the other two Dudley's who proceed to take him down with a double clothesline. Storm and Corino then enter the ring with little delay to even up the odds. Storm chops away on D-Von as Bubba throws Corino into the corner. D-Von fires back with a right hand of his own, knocking Storm into the ropes. D-Von then runs up and disposes of the Canadian with a clothesline, knocking him over the top rope and out of the ring. D-Von taunts as Bubba lifts Corino up and plants him with a quick scoop slam. Rhino his up and his about to attack D-Von but Spike takes him down with a bulldog! Rhino gets back up! He staggers towards Bubba, who hits him with a right. He then suffers the same fate from D-Von, who also hits the Man-Beast with a right hand. Rhino turns around back to Bubba and receives a short-arm clothesline to the throat, knocking him down to the mat. Rhino rolls to the outside as the Dudley's stand tall in the centre of the ring. The Canadian Connection re-group on the outside with all three men looking angered. In the ring, D-Von and Bubba lift Spike up over there head and toss him to the outside, Spike lands on his three opponents with a huge cross body! What team work from the Dudley's! Spike gets up and staggers around for a few moments before sliding back under the ropes and into the ring. Rhino his the first up on the outside and uses brawn rather then brains when he immediately slides into the ring. Rhino runs towards Bubba and hits him with a clothesline. He turns to D-Von and gets a right hand to the face but effectively no sells the move and responds with a barrage of rights and lefts of his own as Corino and Storm re-enter the ring. Storm runs at Spike and launches a leg lariat, taking down Spike Dudley! Storm and Corino then pound on the back of D-Von, not allowing him to continue the beat down on Rhino as Bubba returns to his feet. Storm runs and knocks Bubba over the top rope with a clothesline before following to the outside to continue the assault. Back in the ring Corino and Rhino, the ECW Tag Team Champions, lift D-Von up and plant him with a double suplex in the centre of the ring! Spike climbs to his feet and wonders into a kick to the mid-section from Corino. Rhino and Corino lift Spike up and hit him with a double-spinebuster of sorts. Rhino goes for the cover; ...1....2..., Spike just gets the shoulder up.</p><p align="left">D-Von gets up in the corner, Corino turns to him and begins to brawl with him. We switch to the outside to where we see Storm hammering away on Bubba Ray with a series of clubbing blows to the back. In the ring Corino manages to gain the upper-hand over D-Von, due to Rhino's interference in the brawl. Corino side steps D-Von, allowing Rhino to sprint towards him and knock him down with a clothesline. Rhino goes to work on D-Von as Corino turns to little Spike Dudley. Corino sets Spike up for a suplex, and lifts him up into the air holding him high in a vertical position but it works against him as Spike drops down behind his opponent. Spike spins Corino around and grabs him via the head, hitting a &quot;Stunner&quot;; driving Corino's head into Spike's shoulder. Corino falls back clutching his neck as Spike runs towards Rhino. Spike runs and leaps on the Man-Beat's back. Rhino remains standing with Spike hoisted over his shoulders, but D-Von gets up and hits him with a blow blow! Rhino drops to his knees. Spike grabs him via the head and runs up top, turns around and leaps off with the <b>Acid Drop! It's got to be over! </b>Rhino lays on the mat, Spike goes for the cover attempt; ...1...2..., Rhino kicks out!</p><p align="left">On the outside Bubba and Storm are still going at it. Bubba takes control and rolls Storm back into the ring. Bubba walks around to the wooden announcers table. He pushes all of the equipment off it and folds it up. Bubba slides the table into the ring and follows. Bubba sets the table up as Corino slowly climbs to his feet, clutching his jaw. Corino staggers towards Bubba who kicks him in the gut and lifts him up high! He spins him around and his about to drive Corino through the wood but Storm moves the table out of the way! Bubba simply slams Corino down hard with a monstrous powerbomb! Corino sits up clutching his head before falling back down to the mat. Bubba turns around..<b>WHAM! SUPER-KICK TO THE JAW FROM STORM! </b>Bubba falls down to the mat in agony! Storm turns and hits the advancing Spike Dudley with a drop toe hold! D-Von takes Storm down with a forearm to the back of the head. D-Von turns around and sees the animalistic Rhino sprint towards him - he realises in time and moves out of the way.. <b>GORE TO STORM!! </b>Rhino gets up with his hands on his head, he didn't mean to hit Storm with the Gore! D-Von quickly rolls Rhino up from behind; ....1...2....3!! <b>The Dudley's have done it!</b></p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS<font color="#FF0000">:</font> The Dudley Boys &amp; Spike<br>OR<font color="#FF0000">:</font> 69</b></p><p align="left">Rhino gets up looking pissed as D-Von slides to the outside. Bubba and D-Von regroup on the outside as Corino slides back into the ring. Storm gets up clutching his mid-section in pain due to that accidental Gore he suffered at the hands of the Psychotic Rhino. Corino checks on Storm as Rhino climbs to his feet. Spike begins to celebrate in the corner unaware of Rhino's monstrous presence. Rhino then charges out of the corner.. <b>GORE TO SPIKE! </b>Spike goes down in a heap, what was that attack in aid of? There was NO NEED at ALL! That was heinous, absolutely heinous! The Dudley's do not look concerned for the runt of their family as they walk off up the ramp and to the back. Storm, Corino and Rhino stand in the ring all looking none-too happy as we cut to a brief transmission..</p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>07 <u>Tag Team Match:</u><u>Justin Credible &amp; Terry Funk vs. Tommy Dreamer &amp; The Sandman<br></u></b></font>Straight after the transmission the music of the self-proclaimed &quot;New Innovator of Violence&quot; Justin Credible fills the arena and out from the back emerges the obnoxious superstar. Credible slowly walks down to the ring flipping the fans off on his way, but for some reason he is without Terry Funk. Credible, as always. his accompanied to the ring by the self-proclaimed &quot;World's Sexiest Man&quot; Jason. Credible enters the ring and takes a microphone before we begin as the fans jeer relentlessly.</p><p align="left"><b>Credible: </b><i>&quot; Oh, do us ALL a favour and shut your damn holes! &quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans, obviously, react with jeers.</p><p align="left"><b>Credible: </b><i>&quot; You stupid sons-of-bitches, I'm sick of all of you and so is Terry Funk! Ya see, Terry Funk, well, he had a little accident and he isn't here tonight although he wishes he could be to, ya know, beat the living HELL out of Sandman and Dreamer but I guess it ain't gonna happen. &quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans boo and chant &quot;Bullshit!&quot; at Credible.</p><p align="left"><b>Credible: </b><i>&quot; Anyway, as the new Innovator of Violence I am not one to disappoint so I will still be in action - with a different partner.. Please welcome.. JASON! &quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans boo as Jason raises his arms high into the air.</p><p align="left"><b>Credible: </b><i>&quot; We're still gonna win, ya see, we're not just the coolest.. I'm not just the best.. I am.. Just-in-Credible! &quot;</i></p><p align="left">The fans are not happy at all, they feel as though they have been ripped off as Credible smirks in the ring awaiting his opponents the team of Sandman and Dreamer. Eventually Alice In Chains' &quot;Man in a Box&quot; hits and out from the back emerges the &quot;Innovator of Violence&quot; himself, Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer walks out from the back and stops at the bottom of the ramp, refusing to take his eyes off Credible and Jason. Suddenly we hear the familiar chorus of Metallica's &quot;Enter Sandman&quot; as Dreamer smirks. Dreamer runs and climbs into the ring, Sandman makes his way through the crowd and slides into the ring behind Credible. Dreamer pounds away on Jason, sending him into the corner. Dreamer drags him out and kicks him in the gut before planting him with a quick DDT as Sandman takes Credible down with a Russian Leg Sweep in the centre of the ring. Credible sits up clutching the back of his head and ends up receiving an hard kick to the face, knocking him straight back down to the mat. Dreamer lifts Jason up and lifts him up onto his shoulders, going for the Spicolli Driver but Jason manages to wriggle his way out of it and slide behind Dreamer. Jason locks Dreamer in a waste-lock but Sandman breaks it up. Jason turns around and swings at The Sandman with a clothesline but The Hardcore Icon ducks. Jason turns around and receives a toe kick. Sandman then follows up with a stiff uppercut of his own. Jason falls back into the ropes. Dreamer then runs towards Jason and knocks him out of the ring with a clothesline. Jason goes tumbling to the outside after connecting with the ring apron. Jason looks hurt.</p><p align="left">Back in the ring Credible has been left all alone with The Sandman and Dreamer. Dreamer proceeds to hammer away on Credible in the corner. The Sandman climbs through the ropes and out of the ring. He looks under the ring apron and pulls out a pair of handcuffs! The fans respond with cheers as The Sandman climbs back into the ring. Dreamer backs Credible back into the ropes, then, Sandman proceeds to handcuff him to them after tying him up! Credible can't escape! He pleads for mercy as Sandman and Dreamer both stare him down! Justin Credible can't escape now! Suddenly, Jason slides back into the ring with a steel chair in hand. Jason nails Dreamer with a swift, hard chair shot to the back of the head! Sandman goes down onto his knees. <b>Jason then hits him with another immense chair shot! SMACK! </b>Sandman lays flat on the mat. Dreamer turns to Jason and hits him with a quick clothesline but Jason gets straight back up. Jason picks the chair up once more. Jason holds the steel up. Dreamer backs against the ropes, LOW BLOW FROM CREDIBLE! Credible has just got his legs free and that could have proved costly as Dreamer goes down to his knees. Jason then follows up with a chair shot to the head! Dreamer goes down, he's bleeding! The corner of the chair connected with The Innovator's head! Jason goes for the cover; ...1....2., Dreamer kicks out! Jason gets up looking frustrated. Credible cries for Jason to find the key for the handcuffs, but Jason shrugs his shoulders. He doesn't know where to look! Sandman climbs to his feet. He attacks Jason from behind with a forearm smash! Jason goes down onto his knees. Like a maniac on the loose Sandman unloads his rage on Credible who his prone against the ropes. He can't defend himself from this onslaught! Jason climbs to his feet, he's about to aid Credible but Dreamer his up also. Dreamer picks the chair up. He spins Jason around and stabs him in the mid-section with the steel chair! <b>Dreamer then scoops Jason up onto his shoulders, spins around and plants him with the Spicolli Driver! </b>Jason stays down, there's nothing he can do at all. Sandman stands back, Credible his now a bloodied mess as Dreamer covers Jason; ...1....2....3! Dreamer and The Sandman have defeated Jason and Justin Credible!</p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS<font color="#FF0000">:</font> The Sandman &amp; Tommy Dreamer<br>OR<font color="#FF0000">:</font> 70</b></p><p align="left">Sandman and Dreamer get up and embrace in the ring. Credible lays flat against the ropes. Dreamer looks at him and stares a hole right through him before lifting the steel chair up over his head. The fans begin to cheer loudly as Credible's eyes widen, there's nothing he can do to prevent this from happening. Cyrus dubs this as sickening as Styles says that Credible deserves it. Sandman keeps Jason at bay, but suddenly, <b>Terry Funk</b> runs out from the back with a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire in hand! Funk sprints down to the ring but stops on the outside as Dreamer stares at him. Funk begins to plead with Dreamer.. Dreamer shakes his head and raises the chair into the air..<b>SMACK! HOLY FUCK! STRAIGHT OVER CREDIBLE'S SKULL! WHAT IMPACT!</b> Funk puts his hands on his head in shock as Credible slumps down into a sort of crucifix with his arms spread eagled as we quickly cut to the studio where Joey Styles now stands.</p><p align="left">Styles basically hypes up Extreme Championship Wrestling for all it's worth, and the upcoming ECW title match between two men who absolutely despise each other: The ECW World Heavyweight Champion <b>Taz </b>and the challenger <b>Jerry Lynn</b> and on queue we are treated to a video montage (With a Voice Over) which re-caps the history between the two and how this match came about:</p><p align="left"><i>The World Championship. One of the biggest prizes in sports entertainment today, a title which all meant want. A title which men will die for, a title which men will kill for. With the World Title comes fame, fortune and the right to call yourself the best. Two men want this right. Jerry Lynn wants to earn the right, Taz wants to retain the right. Taz has held the Title since January of this year when he defeated &quot;The Franchise&quot; Shane Douglas at the Guilty as Charged Pay Per View. Taz retained the gold at WrestlePalooza when he defeated Jerry Lynn and Lance Storm in a triple threat match, BUT, Jerry Lynn wanted more. Jerry Lynn believes he is the best in ECW and the rivalry as built on. Just over a week ago we witnessed a vicious attack on Taz, presumably from Jerry Lynn. Taz responded via taking Lynn out on yesterday's Hardcore TV event ahead of tonight's huge Living Dangerously event. You can beat these two men distain each other after the recent happenings, but as Jerry Lynn said, Taz his a man Living Dangerously. Will Jerry Lynn become the new ECW champion? Or will he fall short like he as done in the past at the hands of champion, the &quot;Human Suplex Machine&quot;, the man they call Taz.</i></p><p align="left"><font color="#FF0000"><b>08 <u>ECW World Title:</u><u>Taz © vs. Jerry Lynn<br></u></b></font>&quot;Scapegoat&quot; by Fear Factory fills the arena and out from the back emerges the man they call &quot;Mr Underrated&quot; Jerry Lynn. Lynn walks down to the ring with a look of intensity on his face. He's ready, but is Taz? Lynn climbs through the ropes and into the ring before posing for a little ahead of this huge match up. The fans loudly chant &quot;Taz is gonna kill you!&quot; at Lynn. Lynn just ignores the chants and continues to pose as Taz's music hits. The arena is plunged into a orange glow as the &quot;Human Suplex Machine&quot; walks out from the back with the black towel over his head and with the ECW title around his waste. Taz removes the towel and throws it down onto the ramp, he does the same with the title. He then enters the ring with an angered look on his face. Lynn steps back into the corner, awaiting the bell. Jerry Lynn wants to wait for the bell, he doesn't want a brawl, he wants a wrestling match. Taz uncharacteristically storms out of the corner and goes for Lynn, but he is temporarily held back by the official. The official manages to calm Taz down a little, so Taz does what he his told and backs off. The referee turns his back and Taz runs at Lynn, hitting him with a clothesline! <i>&quot;Ding! Ding! Ding!&quot; </i>It looks like this one is underway with the <b>ECW World Championship on the line</b>, and them atch will be contested under <b>FTW Rules!</b></p><p align="left">Lynn catches a Taz right hand and hits him one of his own before dragging him into a kick to the mid-section. Lynn then lifts Taz up into the air and goes for a snap suplex but Taz drops down behind Jerry Lynn and puts him in a waste-lock. Lynn fires back with a elbow but nobodies home as Taz evaded the attack. Lynn spins around and gets a kick to the gut. Taz then smacks Lynn with a hard right to the face, before following up with a left. Taz then connects with another toe kick. He then reels Lynn in and goes for a Taz-Plex, he throws Lynn over his shoulder but Lynn lands on his feet behind Taz. Lynn locks Taz in a Dragon Sleeper, and then falls down to the mat with a Reverse DDT! Lynn covers the champion; ...1..., Taz kicks out with ease. Lynn pulls Taz up and throws him into the ropes, he then follows up with a clothesline but Taz falls down - pulling the ropes down and Lynn goes over the top rope and lands on the raised ramp way. Lynn lays spread-eagled on the wood. Taz climbs through the ropes and goes to work on Lynn, hitting him with a series of stomps. Taz mouths the words &quot;F-T-W! Fuck tha' World!&quot; before continuing the assault. Taz reaches down and pulls Lynn up, but Lynn fires back with a jab to the mid-section. Taz doubles over and Lynn leaps into the air and smashes Taz around the back of the head with a roundhouse kick! Taz falls down, flat on his back. Lynn quickly covers Taz; ..1...2..., Taz kicks out. Lynn gets up, shaking his head as he climbs back through the ropes and into the ring. Lynn grabs the top rope and uses them as a springboard, leaping over the top rope and going for a massive leg-drop but Taz rolls out of the way and Lynn goes crashing down onto the ramp! What impact! Lynn climbs to his feet clutching his back. Taz grabs him via the back of the head and throws him over the top rope and back into the ring. Taz follows.</p><p align="left">Back in the ring, Taz reaches down and raises Lynn to his feet. Snap suplex from Taz. Taz rolls into the cover; ...1...2., Lynn kicks out. Taz continues the assault with a series of stomps before raising Lynn once more. Taz lifts Lynn up and drops him with a hard scoop slam. Taz has had enough. The &quot;Human Suplex Machine&quot; goes to the outside and under the ring. Taz pulls out a table before sliding it back into the ring. Taz re-enters and sets the table up as the fans chant Taz's name at the top of their voices. Taz drags the table into the corner and lifts Lynn up. Taz goes for an irish whip into the corner, but Lynn counters and sends Taz into the corner with an irish whip of his own! Lynn grabs Taz via the head, looking for a DDT, but Taz lifts Lynn up, <b>Lynn spins around and drives Taz head first through the wood with a Tornado DDT! HOLY SHIT! </b>It's got to be over, it's got to be! The fans can't believe it, we could have a new champion right here! If he can make the cover we have a new champion! Lynn slowly crawls over the splinters and on top of Taz, hooking the leg; ...1....2...., <b>NO! TAZ JUST KICKS OUT! </b>Taz BARELY kicked out! Lynn gets up with his hands on his head. Lynn pulls Taz up and puts his head in between his legs, Jerry Lynn could be looking for a powerbomb but Taz counters with a massive back-body drop! Lynn gets up clutching his lower back. He turns around and staggers towards Taz.. <b>TAZ-PLEX! </b>Sambo Taz-Plex there from the ECW Champion! Taz falls down to the mat, he's tired. Both men are. Eventually both men begin to stir and climb to their feet around roughly the same time. They then begin to slug it out in the centre of the ring.</p><p align="left">Lynn goes for a kick but Taz blocks. Lynn leaps into the air with an enziguri but Taz ducks the attack! Taz drags Lynn to his feet into a waste-lock, Taz lifts Jerry Lynn up into the air but Lynn flips over and slips down behind Taz. Wait! What the hell?! <b>Lynn slaps the Taz-Mission in on Taz!</b>Taz begins to struggle as Lynn keeps the <font size="-1">katahajime locked in on Taz, the man who uses it as his favourite hold! Taz struggles, he slowly begins to fade as Lynn shouts the word &quot;C'mon!&quot; loudly. The fans boo, some shout &quot;Jerry! Jerry!&quot; loudly, others chant &quot;Fuck him up, Taz!&quot; loudly! Suddenly, Taz strikes Lynn with a low blow! Some of the fans begin to jeer at Taz's cheap tactics. Lynn doubles over in agony, clutching his crotch. Taz then hits Lynn with a monstrous <b>Taz-Plex, sending Lynn flying halfway across the ring! </b>Taz lifts the broken table up and throws it out of the ring before going to to the outside himself and going under the apron. Taz retrieves ANOTHER table. Remember what happened last time, this could REALLY work against the Human Suplex Machine. Taz throws the table into the ring ring and follows. Taz sets the table up in the corner, leaning it against the turnbuckle. Taz pulls Lynn up and drags him towards the corner. He sets him up for another Taz-Plex, but Lynn counters with a knee to the mid-section! Taz doubles over, Lynn lifts him up..<b>CRADLE PILEDRIVER! CRADLE-FUCKING-PILEDRIVER IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING! IT COULD BE OVER, WE COULD HAVE OURSELVES A NEW ECW WORLD CHAMPION!</b> Lynn staggers around the ring for a few moments, Taz lays flat on the mat in agony - can Lynn capitalise on the cover? Lynn falls on top of Taz; ...1.....2..... <b>TAZ KICKS OUT! TAZ KICKED OUT WITH PURE INSTINCT! </b></font></p><p align="left"><font size="-1">Lynn can't believe it, he can't believe that Taz just kicked out of the Cradle Piledriver! Lynn reaches down and pulls Taz up once more. Lynn pulls Taz in and sets him up for another Cradle Piledriver, but<b>Taz somehow reverses and finds himself behind Jerry Lynn! Taz quickly slaps the Taz-Mission in on Lynn, the tables have turned!</b> Taz staggers backwards with the Taz-Mission locked in, he then throws Lynn back with a Half-Nelson Taz-Plex.. <b>CRASH! LYNN GOES FLYING THROUGH THE TABLE! </b>Lynn lays in a disgruntled heap, he's out of it. Taz looks around - The referee quickly checks on Lynn - Lynn his unconscious. The referee calls for the bell &quot;<b><i>Ding - Ding - Ding!</i></b>&quot; What does this mean? The ring announcer takes the microphone and begins to speak.</font></p><p align="left"><font size="-1"><b>Ring Announcer: </b><i>&quot; Here is your winner as a result of a knock-out, and STILL your ECW World Champion.. &quot;The Human Suplex Machine&quot;.. TAZ! &quot;</i></font></p><p align="left"><font size="-1">The referee raises Taz's arm high into the air, there is no way Jerry Lynn can continue - he seriously needs some medical attention. Nonetheless, Taz has done it again - he as retained the ECW Championship!</font></p><p align="left"><b>WINNERS<font color="#FF0000">:</font> Taz<br>OR<font color="#FF0000">:</font> 75</b></p><p align="left">Taz takes the ECW title as medics rush out from the back with a stretcher. The medics get Lynn on the stretcher and fit him with a neck brace. Taz stares a hole straight through Lynn as some of the fans boo and begin to through trash into the ring for no apparent reason. They don't think they've got their money's worth tonight. Taz looks pissed. He slams the title down to the mat and storms towards Lynn. The medics back off a little, with Lynn still on the stretcher unaware of what's going on. Taz scares the medics off, they put Lynn down, along with the stretcher on the mat. Taz un-straps Lynn, neck brace and whole, and lifts him up into the air. <b>Taz slaps the Taz-Mission in on Jerry Lynn</b>! Backstage staff rush down to the ring to break it up, and they eventually does as Taz mouths the words <i>&quot;I fucked 'chu up! NEVER.. NEVER FUCK WITH ME AGAIN!&quot; </i>Taz picks the title up and heads to the back as Medics continue to check on Jerry Lynn.</p><p align="left">The announcers, both Cyrus and Styles, condemn the after-match attack as ruthless and heinous as Living Dangerously fades to an abrupt close.</p><p align="center"><b>SHOW RATING<font color="#FF0000">: </font>71</b></p>

• 1 month later...