One on One Battle!

Okay so I need a battle to get me warmed up a little and to also get me back into the mood so that I can create something for the Chrismas Contest :)

First person battles, second makes the rules. Talking off rules, let's make them good if we can. No gay stuff like 'Do a graphic for a new shampoo' or something. I'm looking for some rules that surround fantasy or something dark if you get me, and at the same time something that's challenging.

-Objective: Make a graphic based around your favorite song. For example, if my favorite song is Soundgarden's 'Pretty Noose' my graphic would be dark and grim, perhaps with a picture of a noose/someone being hanged in it.

-Size: Anything between 300x300 and 650x650.

-Rules: Must meet size requirements; must have a border; must go with the song; some of the lyrics must be written somewhere in/on the graphic; must have a title written on it, and the title must be the title of the song.

I love these rules. If you use them, have fun. :)

Edited by veg

FINALLY I have finished. Took me a good week to actually get round to this and when I did I finally finished it in one go. Checked out some new tutorials and went with what I think is some new stuff for myself, I usually do other styles to this. I thought it fitted the theme perfect. The Madonna cut was so hard and looking at it, the cut does look rough in places without a doubt, yet I'm still pretty happy with it. I'm actually happy with the text for once, it's not too bad imo. Anyway here's my entry, goodluck Heat :thumbsup:

Madonnagfx.jpg