Pakistan in Australia

sahyder1

So no one at all is giving us a chance in this series but we're off to one heck of a start in the first test.

Also, has anyone ever ordered cricket online at willow.tv? I want to do it for this series but want to know what the video quality is like. I don't have Dish and that's the only way for me to watch this series.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there is areason nobody gave you any chance.

Despite begin 5/72 on the first day, you still get beaten by 471 runs!?

The Pakistani bowlers held up alright I suppose, but were shown accuracy is better then pace, epitomised by Pidge and Kasper.

But the batting was atrocious. Younis Khan made some starts but got out to stupid shots, same with Youhana in the second innings. Would not be surprised to see Inzi replaced as captain soon, does nothing to get the team excited, I'd make Youhana captain fast.

Would not be surprised to see a couple of changes, one being Farhat dropped for Hameed who is a better talent, and also possibly Abdul Razzaq dropped for the guy under chucking investigations. Can't remember his name.

But the Aussie simply are so good. Even being 5 down, they came back. Not many teams have someone like Gilchrist coming in at five down. Langer once again proved he is a superstar, outscoring Pakistan in BOTH innings.

I love cricket and I really thought that you guys had Australia on the ropes but again they prove they're the best team in the world.

I'm looking forward to the Sri Lanka/Kiwi matches starting on boxing day.

The thing was, I was at the game when we were 5/72 and I thought the Aussies were fucked. In comes Gilchrist and makes a 60 odd and Dizzy follows up later with 24.

Bloody amazing stuff. Some of the captaincy moves dumbfounded me to no ends the other day when Youhana was captaining. Imran Farhat bowled around ten overs, did not look dangerous what so ever. And as expensive as he is, I would have brought Sami on to make a breakthrough much earlier, cause when he did come on he had Clarkey gone.

Shoaib injured is a means you blokes are fucked. Sami can't carry that workload, too busy bowling wides.

This tour has really been disappointing. Pakistan are the #4 ranked Test Team in the world and they're all out for 72, losing by a mammoth 491 runs, the selectors need to take an axe to the pakistani side, where the fuck is Afridi at anyway?

Guest UmpireAJS

Pakistan just got toasted. In the last 2 years so only India has managed to put up a commendable performance in Australia **hehe**. Pakistan, need to get their act together against other teams,as it is a common knowledge the Indians on most cases suffer from Pakistan syndrome, but I hope that will be sorted out when Pakistan comes to India in 2005. Although I think,ICC are overdoing India vs Pakistan-the games have now lost their charm.I don't remember when India played last a full series against England [back in 2002 I suppose] or against Sri Lanka.

Shoaib's send off to Matty Hayden > Lee's stupid pumping fist punch thing. Good to see the Aussies face up against some genuine pace again. The Aussies certainly looked a little uneasy against Akhtar and Sami but the rest of the bowlers didn't really compare to those two. The papers today said Akhtar will play in the second test so hopefully it'll be more of a contest!

What does everyone think about the call to dump Lehman? Should he be dropped for Katich?

Up against a weak Australian side, and all that only for the aussies to embarrass India at home, trouncing them in their recent test-tour

Only McGrath and Warne were missing,Aussies still had their awesome batting line-up but yet managed to get all out at 196 in Adelaide,courtesty of freakin' Agarkar.

And taking your weakness argument,India was also not playing with full strength.Zaheer,Harbhajan,Tendulkar,Pathan were suffering injuries throughout the series,plus India never got trounced.They drew the series 1-1,even if that was at that (it can't be called a pitch really) in Mumbai. BUT The Aussie batting failed, chasing such a little total.

Up against a weak Australian side, and all that only for the aussies to embarrass India at home, trouncing them in their recent test-tour

Only McGrath and Warne were missing,Aussies still had their awesome batting line-up but yet managed to get all out at 196 in Adelaide,courtesty of freakin' Agarkar.

And taking your weakness argument,India was also not playing with full strength.Zaheer,Harbhajan,Tendulkar,Pathan were suffering injuries throughout the series,plus India never got trounced.They drew the series 1-1,even if that was at that (it can't be called a pitch really) in Mumbai. BUT The Aussie batting failed, chasing such a little total.