NFC Playoffs

Guest Wrestling_Man

Who will get the last spot in the NFC?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the last spot in the NFC?

• Carolina Panthers (6-8)
    • New Orleans Saints (6-8)
    • St. Louis Rams (6-8)
    • One of the 5-9 teams (tell me who)
    • Don't care

Guest Wrestling_Man

Well, let's just say that either Minnesota or Green Bay will have that first wildcard spot. Who do you think will get the other? It's a tough pick. For those who don't know who is 5-9 here is a list of who are.

New York Giants

Dallas Cowboys

Washington Redskins

Detroit Lions

Chicago Bears

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Arizona Cardinals

Somebody is gonna take it, but who will it be.

I'd have to say the Panthers, depsite losing to the Falcons last Saturday, they're still red hot right now. The Rams have been inconsistant all year long and they have two tough games coming up...[Philadelphia this week, The Jets next week] and Chandler is a horrible QB...the Saints have to face the Falcons this week, and the Panthers, actually next week and I don't see them winning either game.

Yes, Matt Schaub will start in Vick's place this Sunday. Maybe the passing game will be better. Nevermind that, I voted for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers even though the shit the bed against the Saints (a death sentence if you will) I think they can beat Carolina at home and going into Arizona for the final week of the season to get the spot. I know so much crap has to happen for the Bucs to get in but with the NFC the way it is this year, that crap is not out of the question.