Gamefly.com help me understand?

Guest BacknBlackHoez

I had it, it was good, but I just didn't have enough time to play. I wound up keeping the games for so long that I wasn't really getting my money's worth. Payment is easy, give them your credit card #, they automatically bill it every month.

If i get the "2 game out" pre paid method, the first 2 months are like $36 , it says $21 after that. So does that mean i can get 2 games every month, and just pay $21?

Well, I dunno how the first months work cause my brother got me started on it for Christmas last year with a three month trial. But it was $21 after that. But you can get two games at any time, not just two games a month. If you rent two, play them for four days and mail them back, they'll mail you your next two games on your Q List as soon as they come back. Generally about a 5-7 day wait between getting your games, sometimes faster, sometimes longer. Your Q List is a list you make of all the games you want to rent, you can put as many on there you want and arrange them in any order you want, they'll send them out to you in that order. If you only return one of your two games you have out, they'll send one game, if you return both games, they'll send two. It's a nifty little service, but like I said, I just don't have enough time to play so I wasn't returning them quick enough to justify $20 a month.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

ph so i get what your saying. you pay the $21 for the month, then you get the 2 games, the $21 is for the whole month, you can rent as many in 1 month as you want to, as long as you send the 1st 2 back. then next month you pay another $21, for as many rentals as you want? If thats right, then thanks/