Sheryl Crow C'Mon America DVD

paidelr

So my girlfriend (touche, yes) picked up the Sheryl Crow C'Mon America 2003 DVD yesterday at the Boxing Day sales and we watched it tonight.

So number 17 (I think) is 'Everyday is a Winding Road' and it seems to be missing. Soak up the Sun is before that and it plays. It then goes to a SPLIT second of the beginning of EDiaWR and then skips to 18. If we play the song individually through the DVD menu, it flickers and then plays #18.

It's like the best scene of a movie being left out. Anyone else have the DVD or know of this problem? :wacko:

And I just read that she says "1...2... Shake That Ass" :(

This sucks. We're gonna take it back.

Oh, and I don't know if any other CDPlus store does it but they put a sort of blue sticker over the bar code when you buy a DVD from them as identity or something. Yesterday when I bought AC/DC: Live in Donington on DVD, the blue CDPlus sticker was on the barcode. I bought it perfect and everything. So someone returned the DVD to Wal-Mart instead of CDPlus, probably got a full refund and Wal-Mart put it back on the shelf.