A future star?

Had the inspiration to do a graphic and get back into photoshop as I've been lacking in it a little. Edge seemed to fit the graphic the best so I stuck him in here. I kinda tried a few new things, like the colouring and blur stuff with Edge. Usually way overused if you ask me but it's like the first time I've tried it out. I wanted a change of border for once and it seemed to look better with the colour I've chose instead of pure white. The text looked fine for me in photoshop but maybe that's just me. Part of the cut was pretty hard, mainly around his hair. I was thinking about adding in one more cut, maybe an action cut slightly in the background and just below the text to fill the space up.

Either way, thoughts and ratings? All thoughts welcome :)

Edit - Added in a second here, SLIGHTLY changed the background a little to see if it changed anything, I kinda like the second more.

EdgeII.jpg

EdgeIII.jpg

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

I like the first one better. The yellowish hue of the background is a nice blend to the color of the border and Edge. Where as the second one has more of a grayscale background. The only thing I don't like is that the cut of Edge just doesn't fit. I don't even know what to say to make it look better. Edge just doesn't look natural there.