Stratusfaction!

Okay I was going to post this in my last topic from yesterday but I thought I'd post it under a different one, seeings though it's a different piece. Took the background from my last piece and changed some of the colouring. The added squares at the side was just an idea, looks alright to me but they are pretty small. I love the Trish picture so I had to use it. Not TOO rough in some places so I don't think it's too bad. Text, well I'm never too good at text. I went with something simple and a decent looking colour as white just didn't look good. So yeah, thoughts and ratings? Anything to be improved?

TrishBabyjpg.jpg

first and foremost . I'm not fond of the small squares imo they distract m from the core of the graphic(Trish) the text is ok , the background is good but maybe a tad too dark and it looks similar to the background sued in your previous work.

still its a nice graphic and the main trish cut is very good

Yeah the small squares are a bit of a bitch. They took me ages to sort out and it doesn't look too good. I just thought it might add something to the graphic. Like I said, the background is from my last piece just with different colouring.

Thank's for the comments, more welcome.

Guest John Cena

I agree with midget on the photo gallery layout aspect of it. along with that, it's an ok graphic. the cut could be better (the hair just doesnt look right, too much like somebody erased around the edges, etc). font is plain, but since u said ur never too good with them, it's functional for its purpose. a "fancier" font would fit the style of "Stratusfaction" better if you ever choose to download more fonts.