Emad v Paidy

AJ

EWB Pimp My Ride Graphic Tournament

ROUND ONE THEME: FORD CARS

Rules

You are to take the picture of the car provided and 'pimp' it in any way you like. Body kits, roof scoops, tinted windows, neons, phat chrome rims, decals and custom paintjobs... anything you like. You can also if you wish take the car out of it's original background and put it in your own, perhaps a showroom. You don't have to though. Just do what you like. There are no size restrictions on this graphic.

Judging

I shall be solely judging the entries and I shall be giving detailed descriptions on what I thought of your entries as well as announcing a winner in each battle.

Deadline

Thursday Night 20th January. Midnight GMT time. No late entries will be considered or judged.

Your Project

FORD XR3I

xr3i.jpg

final.jpg

Not my best work but for a second try I'm happy. Hopefully I can move on...

Things Added

New Paint Job

2 Decals Added

License Plate Change

Disney Logo Replaces Ford

Underglow

Headlights

Rims

Window Tint

Removed Roof Scoop/Sunroof that was on original

Side Skirt (My best work by far)

Edited by Paidy

No worries Paidy, I suck at this sorta stuff :P

Blahcar.jpg

This is my first try at something like this. It's damn hard as well I tell ya. First thing I did was a colour job, didn't turn out too bad I suppose. I went with changing the number plate and so on, to changing the rims and sticking my name at the side of the car as I couldn't manage to work any sort of picture into it and keep it looking good. I kinda tinted out the background too so it's more focus on the car, and tinted out the windows which didn't turn out as good as I wanted.

Paidy

First and foremost, excellent job on the sideskirts. They're not quite seamless, but look good. Fair play for trying something different. Window tints didn't come off so well but I understand with the lighting it was difficult. The perspectives on the characters are good but as others have said, they look like they're hovering above the car.

JP

Not a bad attempt since it was a rush job and you were in as a sub. Decent job with the rims but the paintjob has quite a few areas you've missed and are still red. The same goes for your tints as Paidy's as well as the hovering text.

I'm going to give this one for Paidy, if for anything, the sideskirts definately tipped it in his favour.