Muddatrucker v Infinite Fire

AJ

EWB Pimp My Ride Graphic Tournament

ROUND ONE THEME: FORD CARS

Rules

You are to take the picture of the car provided and 'pimp' it in any way you like. Body kits, roof scoops, tinted windows, neons, phat chrome rims, decals and custom paintjobs... anything you like. You can also if you wish take the car out of it's original background and put it in your own, perhaps a showroom. You don't have to though. Just do what you like. There are no size restrictions on this graphic.

Judging

I shall be solely judging the entries and I shall be giving detailed descriptions on what I thought of your entries as well as announcing a winner in each battle.

Deadline

Thursday Night 20th January. Midnight GMT time. No late entries will be considered or judged.

Your Project

FORD PROBE

95%20Ford%20Probe%201122.JPG

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Got bored of the car, haven't made many major changes, some are a bit too obvious, but I can't sit and look at this car for any longer, sucky angle too.

post-38-1106056528_thumb.jpg

post-38-1106056528_thumb.jpg

what i did was;

-Lower the Suspension

-Changed Color

-Tinted Windows

-Removed Orange from Indicators

-Changed the dangly thing attached to reverse mirror

-Changed Liscence Plate

-Added a graphic to the bonett to give it an air-brushed effect

-Added shade to the mirrors

-Opened the window

-Adjusted Rims

eddiescar4ho.jpg

Mudda

Yeah the angle was kinda bad but so is the Probe. Done a good job of editing out the car's front end however I'm not too fond of the replacement as it looks a little cartoony and it's slightly out of perspective.

Infinte

Like the colour (more than the original anyway) and the decal is good. Number plate is a bit dodgy perspective wise but that's not major. Can't see where you've opened the window either. I'm not sure why you've took out the indicators, as now it looks a bit bare and plain around there but it still looks decent overall.

Giving this one to Infinte