Toffee Crisp v Norris Scott

AJ

EWB Pimp My Ride Graphic Tournament

ROUND ONE THEME: FORD CARS

Rules

You are to take the picture of the car provided and 'pimp' it in any way you like. Body kits, roof scoops, tinted windows, neons, phat chrome rims, decals and custom paintjobs... anything you like. You can also if you wish take the car out of it's original background and put it in your own, perhaps a showroom. You don't have to though. Just do what you like. There are no size restrictions on this graphic.

Judging

I shall be solely judging the entries and I shall be giving detailed descriptions on what I thought of your entries as well as announcing a winner in each battle.

Deadline

Thursday Night 20th January. Midnight GMT time. No late entries will be considered or judged.

Your Project

FORD FOCUS

FordFocusRS.jpg

Link

FordNSR6.jpg

What I've Added On

- New Rims

- New Paint Job

- Made The Front Closer To The Ground

- Tinted Windows

- Changed 'RS' To 'NS', Though It Also Looks Like 'R6', Hence The Name

- Headlights Now Turned On

- Backlights Now Turned On

- And The Most Obvious: Resized And Made Into A Flyer

Edit: Of course, however, there IS a spelling error. I won't correct it because I'm not sure if we're allowed to edit our entries after posting them, but I'll admit to the word 'Sleek' being spelt wrong and instead being spelt as 'Sleak'

Edited by Norris Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Norris

Nice rims installed pretty well. Colour's a bit too dark for my taste but it's okay. Like the glow on the headlights. Windows look a bit too dark and 2D though. Like how you've lowered the front end and moved the whole thing into a new setting.

Toffee

Nice rims, fairly well put in but they don't match what you can see of the other wheel underneath the car. The oily tints you have in the paint look alright but the whole thing isn't a very good quality image.

I'm giving this one to Norris.