The Corporation: Filmmakers Edition

Herr Matzat

i just noticed that this Documentation FInaly is avalibil on DVD in europe (or in genneral), i have seen it quiet a while back and it´s totaly awsome, you might want to give it a chans, belive me it is about a zillion times better than everything the fat fuck michael moore could do on simular topics (not that that would be hard but to manny people think moore is brilliant wich he issent)

i just bought mine for 13.99 euro on cd wow

Features:

Interactive Menus, Scene Selection, Making Of Feature, Featurette

Handlung:

'Superbly crafted...spellbinding. This should be complusory viewing for every single person on the planet' - The Movie Show

'Surprisingly Rational' - The Economist

Winner of 22 International Awards

Features 40 interviews including CEO's from the world's largest corporations. Critics include Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore, Naomi Klien, Milton Friedman and Vandana Shiva

Starring 7 CEO's, 3 Vice Presidents, 2 whistleblowers, 1 broker, 1 spy and 1 really big mess.

One hundred and fifty years ago, the Corporation was a relatively insignificant entity. Today, it is a vivd, dramatic and pervasive presence in all our lives. Like the Church, The Monarchy and the Communist Party in other times and other places, the Corporation is today's dominant institution. But history humbles dominant institutions. All have been crushed, belittled or anbsorbed into some new order. The corporation is unlikely to be the first to defy history.

This complex and highly entertaining documentary examines the far reaching repercussions of the Corporation's increasing pre-eminence and engages on a quest to reveal the corporation's inner workings, curious history, controversial impacts and possible futures.

'Absolutely riveting...Amazing revelations... Truly disturbing and fascinating..' - ABC At The Movies

Special Features:

* Director's commentary by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott

* Writers commentary by Joel Bakan

* Q&A's with Mark, Jenn & Joel from around the world

* Interviews with the filmmakers

* Katherine Dods on Grassroots Marketing

* Deleted Scenes

* Related resources

* Over 5.5 hours of 165 additional interview clips and text updates covering 24 topics, from Corporate Crime and Ethics to Branding and Perception Management

Official Homepage

http://www.thecorporation.tv/

Guest Bluesman

I can't wait to get my hands on this. I only hope it comes out in the U.S. in the early part of March, because we'll be out of town for my dad's birthday and near cities that aren't worthless piles of shit like this one. Shit, I'll probably buy him a copy for his b-day.