Fifa 2005

Cole

Try lowering the difficulty <_<

Or try signing players from the same division, Huddersfield Town and Hull are descent teams to get people off, Andy Booth from Hudders aint too bad in that division i bet

I think the fact I can win a bit is enough for me not to lower the difficulty...

Once I finish the match i'm playing I'll look into getting people.

Edit: I couldn't find Hudders so...yah..

I tied my match...so that makes me 0-2-0

I'm going to look into buying some one from the MLS or FA

Edited by Cole37

I'm playing as Everton in the Premiership and having some trouble with my record. I wanted it to be more realistic so I put it on world class, the trouble being every shot I've had taken against me has gone in. I defended really well again Fulham, they only had one shot from outside the area from the whole 90 minutes....which Elvis Hammond put in the top corner from a ridiculous angle.

So I'm torn between having a hard game where every shot against me goes in, or a quite easy game where I can beat most people pretty easily.

I'm playing as Everton in the Premiership and having some trouble with my record. I wanted it to be more realistic so I put it on world class, the trouble being every shot I've had taken against me has gone in. I defended really well again Fulham, they only had one shot from outside the area from the whole 90 minutes....which Elvis Hammond put in the top corner from a ridiculous angle.

So I'm torn between having a hard game where every shot against me goes in, or a quite easy game where I can beat most people pretty easily.

Play World Class, and then you can only get better, even if you lost a lot to start off with.

Play World Class, and then you can only get better, even if you lost a lot to start off with.

I got this game a week or 2 ago and I have some fun playing the career mode in the mls I sold some players off and was Ronaldo somehow was ok with coming to The Columbus Crew so I got a whole bunch of medicore players playing around a 92 rank player needless to say I am at the top of the table right now. Also if anyone sees me online( GreenDemon17 ) I will play altough you will probaly beat me since I can shoot worth crap.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

The freekicks on Fifa are so easy to score, no matter what the level and even with the keepers set as worldclass, scoring in open play might be hard, but scoring from a freekick next to the corner flag is more than possible.

It use to be funny, then I realised that it kinda sucks.

In past Fifa's it used to be a case of if you're coming in on goal from an angle then you're almost sure of scoring. Now the keepers seem to keep more out. I'm always scoring headers from crosses or corners now. Haven't played it in a while like, been hooked on NBA Live.