NWA-TNA - A Force To Be Reckoned With!

waylo88

TNA Announcement

TNA regrets to announce that the follwing superstars have been let go.

Candido

Don Harris

Ron Harris

Glen Gilberti

Eric Watts

Goldilocks

Jonny Swinger

Rick Santel

Lance Hoyt

Kid Kash = Was fired after going on a live radio interview and publicly stating his issues with TNA and saying he did not like working here.

TNA.com - Impact Report - 03/04/05

The show opens with Dusty Rhodes officially announcing the Tag Title Tournament which will be held at Destination X.

Rating = 46.3

Match #1 - Southern Strong Style (BJ Whitmer & Brad Bradley) vs. Team Canada

This match saw the debut of BJ Whitmer and Brad Bradley. Both have never teamed together before, but you would never be able to tell that in this match, they have amazing chemistry. Onto the match. Some highlights saw BJ Whitmer hit the exploder he is famous for, Team Canada hit some type of double rock bottom type move, and SSS get the win when they hit what they call the Southern Discomfort (Spanish Fly).

Rating = 41.3

Match #2 - Jerelle Clark vs. Andy Douglas

This was an okay match, nothing too special. Some highlights saw Douglas hit a nasty brainbuster on Clark, and Clark get the win with the Phoenix 630.

Jeff Hardy was backstage talking to one of the staff when out of nowhere Mike Awesome came out and attacked Hardy. Awesome put Hardy through a table with the Awesome Bomb.

Rating = 64.7

Match #3 - Sonjay Dutt vs. Kazarian

This was a good match. Kazarian has a fresh new look now that he is seperated from Michael Shane. Some highlights saw Kazarian go for a moonsault off the top-rope to the outside only for Dutt to move, Dutt crotch Kazarian on the guard rail, and Kazarian nail Dutt with the Future Shock, but Dutt hit the ref on the way down, so both Dutt and the ref were out. At this time Michael Shane ran down to the ring and floored Kazarian with a clothline, then hit the Picture Perfect Elbow from the top-rope. Dutt got up after all this had happened and hit the Indian Summer on Kazarian for the win.

Rating = 59.5

Backstage we saw Lollipop with her Client, Mike Awesome. She was sommending him on taking out Hardy earlier.

Rating = 49.4

A higlight package is showed hyping the Christopher Daniels vs. Elix Skipper match at DX.

Rating = 52.0

Main Event - AJ Styles vs. Elix Skipper

This was a great contest. AJ really knows how to put on something crowd pleasing, so does Skipper. Some highlights saw AJ hit a tope to the outside onto Skipper, AJ nail the springboard reverse DDT, Skipper hit AJ with a nasty death valley driver, and Styles hitting the Styles Clash for the victory. After the match, Daniels ran down and nailed Skipper with the X-Title. Skipper was out cold on the mat. Daniels told Skipper that he was ready for DX, and that Skipper better not get his hopes up, because Daniels will crush them.

Rating = 76.6

Overall Rating = 54.0

Attendance = 9,343

TNA.com Update

Seeing how Kid Kash was fired, and Lance Hoyt has been released, TNA have taken it upon themselves to bring in a fresh new team, and that team is none tother than the very talented...Briscoe Brothers. They will be entered in the Tag-Title tournament at Destination X, along with the team of BJ Whitmer and Brady Bradley, known as Sothern Strong Style. With those 2 new teams announced, these are the teams currently entered into the tournament

America's Most Wanted

Team Canada

The Naturals

BG James & Ron Killings

The Briscoe Bros.

Southern Strong Style

As you can see, there are still 2 slots open, but we already have a team signed that is being kept a secret until their match. So, with that 1 slot left, we are now offering an open contract to ANY team that wants a shot at the NWA Tag Championships.

TNA.com - Impact Report - 03/11/05

The show opens with pyro.

Match #1 Southern Strong Style vs. Mikey Batts & Jerelle Clark

I am really beginning to like this team of Whitmer & Bradley, they work great as a unit. They are both really great workers, and were a tremendous pick-up for TNA. Onto the match. Bradley hit a series of very stiff fore-arms to the head of Batts which looked to have knocked him silly, Clark went for a sky-twister press on Whitmer, but Whitmer moved and countered with a nasty exploder that absolutely rocked Clark, Whitmer nailed 2 german suplexes on Batts, and Whitmer & Bradley nailed the Doun South Driver for the victory.

Rating = 39.6

Shane Douglas was interviewing Kazarian when Shane arrived and didnt acknowledge Kazarian at all. This made Kazarian furious, and Kazarian started shouting at Shane as Shane just walked down the hallway unbothered.

Rating = 69.5

Match #2 - Petey Williams vs. Chris Sabin

This was quite an impressive X-Division match. Some highlights saw Williams hit a flying head scissors, Sabin hit a reverse brainbuster on Willimas, Sabin hit a suicide dive to the outside onto Williams, and Sabin get the Cradle Shock countered into the Canadian Destroyer for Williams to get he wim. The only thing I dont like is that the Canadian Destroyer just seems too contrived for my liking.

Rating = 60.1

Christopher Daniels was in the ring about to give and interview when Skipper came running out. Before Skipper could get the upper-hand, Steve Corino came out and beat down Skipper. Corino prceeded to hit Skipper with the Old School Expulsion. Daniels got up and just stared at Corino, as if shocked to see him. Daniels backed away and went to the back.

Rating = 64.2

Match #3 - Ron Killings vs. Mike Awesome

Before the match could even begin, Awesome had Lollipop come into the ring and dance for Killings. While Killings back was turned, Awesome hit him with a low blow. Lollipop kicked Killings a few times while Awesome went to the outside to get a table. Awesome set the table up in the middle of the ring. He then hoisted Killings up to the top rope, the nailed him with a running Awesome bomb through the table. The ref had no choice but to disqualify Awesome and award the match to Killings.

Rating = 68.1

Rhodes made his way out onto the stage and said that due to the earlier actions of Steve Corino, that he would face Elix Skipper in a mcth tonight, and that it was next after the commercial break.

Rating = 65.4

Main Event - Elix Skipper vs. Steve Corino

This was a great bout. I have been watching Corino since his early WWF Shotgun Saturday Night days, and he hasnt lost a step at all, he can still put on 5 star matches. Skipper & Corino complemented eachother well. Onto the match. Skipper brought it to Corino early in the match, and just would not let up. Some highlights saw Skipper nail 2 consecutive yakuza kicks on Corino, Corino hit a huge fallaway slam, Skipper hit a beautiful 450, and Corino get the win with the Northern Lights Bomb. After the match, Daniels ran down and nailed Skipper with the Last Rights. Daniels then looked at Corino as if he wanted to fight. Daniels then extended his hand, and Corino shook it. Daniels and Corino have some sort of trust formed. This cant be good for Skipper.

Rating = 75.5

Overall Rating = 53.7

Attendance = 14,832

Well, I have decided to end this diary. I would like to continue, but I get no feedback AT ALL. I have recieved like 2 replies, and 1 email. I want to continue, but, not with this diary. So, I will be back, but with an ROH related diary. TNA it seems draws no interest on this board, or maybe its just my diary, because I see other diarie where after they simply make the first post where they give the main story, they get 5,6,7 replies. So, say goodbye to this diary.

Guest UmpireAJS

TNA does draw a lot of interest on this board,you can see by TAFKA and J-Dubbs diary,and feedbacks doesn't mean anything,its the # of views that is important.Plus your quality of writing is substandard- neither do you write matches,nor you write promos,and you do that even to PPV's- so dont blame the board its really your fault that no one reads your diary.I am not trying to bash you here,but you should try to improve yourself A LOT before you can get a considerable amount of interest with your diary.And also remember that,you dont do diary for others pleasure,you do it for your own pleasure.

• 9 months later...