February Contest

AJ

Rules: The focus of this month is February the 14th and Valentines day. So in keeping with that theme. I'm asking you to create a layout (just a layout, no coding or content) for a dating agency's website. Below are the specifications the company has asked you to keep to.

Size: 650x400

Colour Scheme: Red! (duh)

Text: The name of the dating agency (which is your choice)

Other Info: The layout should include the text mentioned above along with space to accomodate a menu and content. The company has also requested it to be kept relatively simple to ensure quick loading times.

DEADLINE: February 28th. Doesn't matter about timezones, you have 18 days, there should be no late entries.

Below is the blah you should already know.

DO...

...use a reliable host, as the contest will not be judged until after the deadline and any images that don't appear cannot be judged.

...link to your entry, 14-15 entries per page is going to slow this topic down a lot.

DON'T...

...enter more than once. You are however allowed to edit your entry up until Feb 28th and no later.

...ask to be a judge, please enter instead. Judges will be chosen afterward

Other Info:  The layout should include the text mentioned above along with space to accomodate a menu and content. The company has also requested it to be kept relatively simple to ensure quick loading times.

Hey Plague, I was clearing out an old graphics folder the other day. On our Graphics Masters sigs you were represented by the British Bulldog and I was The Bossman. Now they're dead.

I like the entry too. Since you're a perfectionist I bet you'll polish it up here and there too.

Guest PlagueUK

I think i still have my GM sig hidden somewhere Thomas. Ahhh the good old days of graphic stable...

On subject, yes i will polish it up, cause i know in a day or too i'll find something i don't like or something that's missing lol.

Here are the results:

post-2-1109702468.gif

and JP sent some comments along with his scores so here they are:

Plague - 7/10 - Nice and Simple

Doc - 7/10 - Pretty much the same as above

Dakendo - 6/10 - A bit too hard on the eyes for me

Cashmiesta - 4.5/10 - Just like above but a bit worst sad.gif

Norris - 8/10 - Very nice, simple looking and very nice on the eyes

G-O-D - 5/10 - Not terrible but I'm just not digging the background

Existence - 8/10 - Oh I like this one too, very nice. Simple and great idea

Paidy - 6/10 - Nothing too bad but the red is too plain and hurts the eyes a little. Simple and niceish though.