World Wrestling Entertainment

Guest Grapehead

Guest Grapehead

[NOTE: Before going any further I'd just like to point out, my PPV schedule could not reflect that of the actual WWE, as only one PPV could be held a month. Also, WM21 was scheduled in my game for March, and landed on March 13th... seeing as you can't change the date of a PPV in he same month, I have to work from there. This leaves only two SmackDown and one Raw shows in my diary before WM21.

One other thing, I will be writing only SmackDown, but Raw results will be posted in short form, showing only who def. who, and any short set up segments for PPV matches. All Raw matches will be written out when a joint PPV is held.]

You know those people you see, the ones who tell you that dreams can come true... those people with the saddest stories of how theirs came true. I've seen so many movies, the kind that are supposed to inspire you, how hokey I always thought. It's funny, thinking of something from a favourite movie as your reality. So you can probably guess what I'm talking about, my wildest dreams coming true, my greatest fantasies turning reality. It was 5 years ago things started happening for me, but even before then there was a long road I had to pave first. I'll have to start from the beginning, I hope you're ready to listen, because I've been waiting my whole life to tell a story like this.

The story really starts when a was a child, watching the great superstars of WWF wrestle every week on TV. Watching guys like Andre the Giant and Jose Estrada, those were the days, those wrestlers highlight my childhood, and the fondest memories of happiness. Maybe you think it's a little sad that my best memories are those of watching wrestling, but it's apart of who I am, I can't help that.

It wasn't really until I was finishing Junior High that I thought it was possible for me to train myself to wrestle. After a few years wrestling became a main focus for me, and I was pushing myself hard to build up a body to impress the trainers at wrestling school. I found myself getting kicked off the school wrestling team for drug abuse, and was falling behind in my studies. I was giving all my time to training, and nothing else in my life took any sort of priority. My wrestling teachers caught wind of my situation in High school, and told me I'd have to find a balance in my life to keep my training regimen and my school work up. A month later I was kicked out of wrestling school for undiscipline behaviour, and this sent my life into a downward spiral. Feeling as if I had failed out of my one chance to wrestle professionally, I just stopped caring, and shut myself in my room. I didn't drink hard, or get caught on any drugs... no what happened to me was much worse. I stopped existing in any social community, and disappeared from the world around me. A new realm of existance was born from me, in my own bedroom, where I found a new way of life. A steady diet of Rice Krispies, and Eggo waffles kept me fed, while I entertained myself with video games and Johnny carson. I got a call one day, about a year later, it seemed a friend of mine, rather a former friend, landed a once in a lifetime type of job working for a local travelling promotion. He was inviting me out to see him in his first match, and even though I had no interest in wrestling anymore, I did it for his sake. Thinking back, it really seems as though my invitation was solely from desperation, like Cory couldn't guilt anyone else in his life to come out to the show. I really did have a good time, more than I expected. Talking with Cory really exposed my deep roots in wrestling, and how much of an impact it had on my life up until a year prior. At home again, I phoned the wrestling school back, and inquired about getting back into the program, based on my time taken to mature a little.

This brings me to a new chapter, now my life was all about training again, because I earned my diploma, and I had nothing else to balance in. I was earning a reputation around the town, and some parts elsewhere in the Province, and word about a young stud coming up from Halifax, Nova Scotia was spreading fast. This local fame was wonderful, but soon I would lose my high status, and return to being a no name fish in one big fucking pond. My instructor, Victor, approached me one fall, he told me to take a seat, for he had huge news for me. Victor told me a job he was asked to fill with one of his students. An old friend of his was trying to fill a gap in the Stampede Wrestling roster, and asked him if he thought one of the students from Halifax could take the spot. He went on to tell me that I was his first choice for the job, but he was concerned that losing my status in the local community might affect my training discipline, and he refused to send me to Stampede if my behaviour would be questionable. The next few weeks following that discussion were a lot like an audition, and I knew I was being judged the whole time. A month later I was on a plane to Alberta to join the Stampede Wrestling roster. Words can't describe the excitement building up inside me... what a cliche, don't you think? Everything with Stampede Wrestling worked out fine, they were very pleased with my work, and I got to do some bigger things within the company, but my job remained pretty low-card.

I'm going to jump ahead a few years, as nothing important really happened in those few years with Stampede Wrestling. However, in about April of 1996, I got one of those special phone calls, the ones you can remember perfectly, what you were wearing and everything. I was called by a talent scout from the World Wrestling Federation, he had been around Stampede a few times through the past year, and was calling me to invite me to tryout with Ohio Valley Wrestling. I couldn't believe how fast I was getting my big breaks. I was getting the feeling I was overdue for misery, it had been so long it seemed. OVW signed me almost immediately, and I was off and running... as the laughing stock of the organization. It was like I had yet to improve from my days in Halifax, and the level of competition was growing regardless. It took me an entire year to make a name for myself in the low-card with OVW, but sure enough some fans were cheering for me now, and that felt really good. 4 years later, I had a match for the OVW championship, and defeated my opponent to put the icing on the figurative cake, which was my career.

Now, if you asked me if I expected to get moved up to the WWF, I would certainly say no, but anyone else thought it would be an obvious decision for them to make. I was getting recognition in the OVW as their best and brightest, so of course the big guys at WWF were going to take note of that. I was heading to WWF offices to sign a contract to appear at WWF live events, not a worry in my mind, when a 1/2 ton truck t-boned me running a red light. I never made it to the meeting at WWF offices that day, being rushed to the hospital sure puts a damper on your day. I recovered decently from the accident, aside from the fact I was paralyzed below the waist, and would be riding a wheelchair the rest of my life. My wrestling career was definately over, but I still had a meeting with the WWF that could be rescheduled. I knew that I had to find a career in the industry, it was just that important to me. I made a plan to inquire about a position behind the scenes of the WWF, and called to reschedule my meeting. I think the surprise of someone in a wheelchair coming into your office throws you off a bit, because Jim Ross certainly gave me a strange look. J.R. was great to me though, he listened to my story, and my proposal, and he told me he would have to look into positions, but would consider me. Hope was still alive, certainly, but it was taking it's last breathes now. What I thought was my last glimpse of hope, turned out to be a bright horizon, and over it, lay an opportunity I could never plan for. I signed a contract with the WWF as a writer, working behind the scenes, interacting with the wrestlers, and living a dream I never knew I had. Writing for the WWF was more than I could ever have imagined, better than anything else I could achieve. I got to meet Vince, and other members of the board, on top of that I met the rest of the McMahon family. Vince told me I had a good mind for the business, and that even though I didn't have much pull in the writing room, he knew I was going to get it one day.

Things went fine, but again we'll skip ahead to 2005, I reached the top of the ladder, in a surprising turn of events. My ideas were flowing onto TV more often now, and respect was given where due. Word came down that Theodore Long, General Manager on the SmackDown brand was looking to retire from on air appearances, and that his position needed to be filled. We all in the writing department were to think of a storyline to put him out, and find a replacement. Suggestions for a replacement were to be discussed with Vince, and he'd take suggestions to be made into a final decision. I spent a week thinking about what it would be like to take that position, and it finally dawned on me... Vince said I would earn the recognition I deserved one day. I realized there was no reason why I wasn't qualified for this job, everyone knew my name backstage, everyone knew I was good for keeping my word, loyalty, and consitant work. I sat down to talk to Vince, and put my name in to replace Theodore Long on SmackDown as the GM. February 1st, 2005, I was informed that I, Jeff Kirkstone, would be the new General Manager on the SmackDown brand. We wrote a story to remove Theodore Long, having Carlito start a petition, and Long brought before the Board of Directors. We also wrote 3 shows, including No Way Out, without a GM to take control, leaving a mess for my on screen character when I debuted March 3rd.

Well... that's all for now... there's still a lot of story to tell, so why don't you come back again sometime, and I'll fill in the rest.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grapehead

[NOTE: These are results from before Jeff Kirkstone took over as GM, thus they are short form. First show for this will be posted after I write up until WM21, so give me a little feedback on my Backstory if you want. Thanks a lot for checking this out.]

SmackDown February 17th Results

Vince McMahon announced that Theodore Long's contract as General Manager had been terminated, and tonight's show would see the wrestlers running wild.

Renee Dupree made a joke about Mysterio talking big to Angle the week before, and going down in the ring, he said Mysterio's mouth was a bit too big for that little body he had. Mysterio punched Dupree, crowded cheered, and he moved on.

Angle came out and defeated another hometown hero, but afterwards John Cena came to the ring to talk to Kurt about their match at No Way Out. Booker T stepped out onto the stage and brought Cena back to reality, because he had to get through the Bookerman before he went onto No Way Out. All three men stood in the ring, Booker T and John Cena started getting into an argument with each other, and Angle motioned to the back, where Reigns and Jindrak emerged. Angle, Reigns, and Jindrak laid a beating on Cena and Booker T and ran off.

The Bashams defeated the mismatch team of Funaki and Paul London, they proceeded to call the team a joke after the match. The Bashams placed an open for any team to face them at No Way Out.

Hiroko walked in on Kenzo Suzuki watching a video of her Kimono match from the week before with Torrie Wilson, Hiroko started screaming and through the TV off it's stand, taking a fit an eventually leaving. Kenzo stood up and looked at the mess Hiroko left.

Mark Jindrak called out the Undertaker for a "warm up" match for Taker's match against Luther Reigns at No Way Out. Undertaker dominated for the most part, but the fight would only remain fair so long, as Luther Reigns caught Taker off guard with a devistation clothesline, and Mark Jindrak picked up the pin.

JBL made one final attempt to get out of his match at No Way Out, saying without a GM around to enforce the match, he would boycott it, he also called the Big Show out to taunt him, and dangle the title in front of him. McMahon came out and told JBL he would enforce the match for this Sunday at No Way Out, JBL couldn't believe it, he was so worked up he walked right into the Big Show's hand for a Chokeslam.

John Cena beat Booker T after the ref was knocked out, Cena hit the F-U not once but twice back to back to pick up the victory.

No Way Out Results

The Dudley Boyz answered an open challenge from the Bashams, but Orlando Jordan made his presence felt and cost the Dudleys the titles.

Bubba Ray presented a challenge to Orlandon before he left the ring area, and the two fought in singles action, with Bubba Ray coming out on top.

Renee Dupree fought Rey Mysterio, but the match broke down after Dupree used a chair to get himself DQ'd, RVD returned to make the save for Mysterio.

Undertaker defeated Luther Reigns despite the run in from Mark Jindrak.

John Cena beat Kurt Angle without any sign of Reigns or Jindrak, Cena made Angle tap out to the "Padlock" submission hold.

The Barbed Wire Steel Cage match ended with both superstars falling unconscious in a pool of their blood. Vince McMahon made an appearance to end the match after both men laid motionless for a complete two minutes, and he called an end to the match, declaring neither man fit to compete for the title, and vacating.

Vince then informed the crowd a new GM was on his way, and would be arriving March 3rd, and this new GM would make a decision as to what would be done about the WWE Championship, but until then he would keep the belt.

SmackDown February 24th Results

JBL demanded Vince McMahon come to the ring and give him his WWE Championship belt. Vince appeared on the TitanTron and told JBL his decision was final, the fate of the WWE Championship laid in the hands of the new GM of SmackDown, and he would arrive next week.

The Dudley Boyz challenged the Bashams and Orlando Jordan to a tables match later in the night.

Funaki fought Paul London for the Cruiserweight Title, and won.

Carlito 'congratulated' John Cena on earning a spot in the WrestleMania 21 Main Event, saying that was pretty cool. Cena retaliated by wishing Carlito a speedy recovery, so he could get back in the ring and get his ass beat by Cena again.

Heidenreich came to the ring in a distressed state, interupting Booker T talking about being kept off the No Way Out card, Booker T told Heidenreich to screw off to the back, Heidenreich replied with a flurry of punches. Heidenreich made a challenge for an inpromptu match, and Booker T defeated him.

Big Show comes to the ring looking for a fight with JBL, who does come out with the Cabinet, but only to introduce an opponent for the Big Show, JBL's new Justice Minister, Chris Harris. Harris defeats Big Show thanks to the rest of the Cabinet.

RVD tries to talk to Mysterio, but it seems Mysterio is a little frustrated these days with getting overlooked, and insists he didn't want or need RVD to help him at No Way Out. RVD tries to calm Mysterio down but this upsets him more and Mysterio shoves RVD and walks out on him.

The Dudleys face the Bashams and Orlando Jordan, putting them through a table each, after the match, however, the new Justice Minister appears from the crowd and takes a chair in the ring to clean out the Dudleys. The Dudleys regroup as the Big Show comes out to assist them, all hell breaks lose, JBL comes running out, followed by John Cena, Kurt Angle, and then half the locker room piles into the ring. SmackDown has fallen to chaos now, just one week before order will be restored by the new GM.

Guest Grapehead

Just a quick note, this isn't at all to bump the topic, as it was at the top of the list when I made thsi post anyways... I'm not going to be writing out any form of RAW Results, mainly because I'm just going to auto book them in the game. I'd do much better to just focus on one brand for now, so I thought I'd mention that now before I start posting results later tonight.

Guest Grapehead

SmackDown March 3rd Results

The show kicks off with a wild capacity crowd, Tazz and Michael Cole welcome the fans watching at home. Vince McMahon's music hits and he struts out to the stage, everyone is waiting to hear the announcement of the new GM, so a decision will be made regarding the WWE Championship.

Vince: Welcome, everyone, to SmackDown. I don't want to waste any of your time out here, because I know you're all dying to hear who will fight for the WWE Championship in 10 days at WrestleMania 21. So here is the man that will make that decision, the new General Manager of SmackDown... Jeff Kirkstone!

Kirkstone wheels out in his electric wheelchair, to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Tazz and Cole sound astounded that the new GM is handicapped. Kirkstone is handed the microphone from Vince, who exits the stage to the back.

Kirkstone: I'm sure I'm not quite what you all expected, but my brain is still fully capable and that's all I need for this job. So you want me to get right down to business... well first thing's first, tonight I'm going to sign a match between Rene Dupree and Rey Mysterio's good friend Rob Van Dam.

The crowd seems to like this new GM already, by the sounds of the cheering, it looked like this GM would make a big impact.

Kirkstone: Moving along, I've been left with a terrible decision to have to make, I have to figure out the SmackDown Main Event for WrestleMania 21 in 10 days. Before I announce that, there's one last thing I have to mention. I've done something Theodore Long failed to accomplish, and that is... I've signed the behemoth known as Batista, and he WILL fight in the SmackDown Main Event regardless of who the Champion is.

A huge pop from the crowd drowns out the sound of Kirkstone trying to talk, Cole and Tazz can't believe that Batista has been signed to SmackDown. Cole reminds everyone that this is two years in a row the winner of the Royal Rumble has jumped ship to face the opposite Champion.

Kirkstone: Now as far as I'm concerned, Big Show and JBL are both Champions, after that hellacious battle at No Way Out. However, there's no chance I am going to see a double Champion holding my SmackDown's WWE Championship title. So, with that in mind I'm going to have to please four men who all have a rightful claim to the Main Event match at WrestleMania. That's why... at WrestleMania 21 we will see Batista vs JBL vs Big Show vs John Cena for the WWE Championship!

The crowd goes nuts at this ground breaking decision. Tazz and Cole are losing their heads trying to imagine such a match.

Kirkstone: Oh... and this Fatal Four Way match will be elimination style.

Kirkstone turns his wheelchair around and leaves the stage, the crowd is still going wild over such anxiety for WrestleMania. The show hits a commercial break.

(Overall - 76% - Kirkstone gained 4 overness from this segment)

Chris Harris vs Kenzo Suzuki

Kenzo was not accompanied to the ring by Hiroko, Chris Harris on the other hand had the rest of the Cabinet backing him. A lot of Suplexes are traded around the ring, as both men seem to be taking each other move for move. Chris Harris breaks out half way through, however, and takes complete control of the match, he whips Kenzo into the ropes and Orlando Jordan trips him up. Kenzo gets to his feet and starts to yell at OJ, he turns around into one hell of a clothesline from Harris, who then lifts up Kenzo hitting a vertebreaker, which he refers to as the Capital Punishment for the 1-2-3.

(Crowd Reaction - 44%

Match Quality - 68%

Overall Rating - 56%)

The Cabinet get in the ring to celebrate with Chris Harris, while EMT's carry Kenzo Suzuki out of the ring. Suddenly, the Dudleys music hits and they come out onto the stage.

Bubba: That's great for you guys, really... I'd be proud too if everytime I had a match I needed someone to steal the win for me. Look at you, Harris, my god you're a big guy, so I really can see why you need Orlando there to help you win.

Harris: I don't need anybody to help me win, why don't you come to the ring and I'll show you just what I mean.

Bubba: Good idea, but how about instead, next week on SmackDown, me and my brother here, fight you in a handicap match.

Harris: No problem, Bubba.

Bubba: That's not why we came out here though, you see, the Bashams have got those titles, which we deserve, so we're going to ... take them.

The Dudleys run to the ring, Bubba starts by smashing the mic in Harris' face, then hits a clothesline on Doug, while D-Von ducks a punch from Jordan and hits a neckbreaker. Danny takes the worst of it as he gets sent into the ropes and nailed with the 3-D.

Bubba: So we got a little match signed for WrestleMania 21, it's going to be the Dudley Boyz vs the Basham Brothers for the WWE Tag Team titles, in a Tables Ladders and Chairs match!

The crowd cheers, as Bubba and D-Von celebrate, and then leave the ring.

(Overall - 67%)

Booker T vs Rey Mysterio

Mysterio is looking again to prove he should never be overlooked, but Booker T is also looking to redeem himself after losing his chance to go to WrestleMania. Both men fight with all they've got, Booker hits a Death valley Driver and makes a cover, but Mysterio kicks out at 2. Mysterio hits the 619, and goes for a West Coast Pop, Booker steps beck and sticks a knee in Mysterio's gut, then goes for the Scissors Kick, but out from the crowd comes an insane looking Heidenreich who clotheslines Booker T and drags him off into the crowd with him. The ref ends the match, calling Booker T the winner by DQ, Mysterio looks upset as he screams at the ref, kicks the ropes and pulls at his mask.

(CR - 77%

MQ - 70%

OR - 74%)

Backstage Josh Matthews is talking to JBL, asking about how he planned to regain his Championship in a Fatal Four Way match.

JBL: Look son, it's not a matter of how, it doesn't matter how it happens, all you need to know is that it WILL happen. We hear now that this monster Batista decided to use his brain for once and come give himself a real challenge, facing me. I don't care how big the kid is, I'm a wrestling god, and that means I'm perfect, it means that no one can stop me, so in 10 days I'll regain what should have never left my waist, the WWE Championship. Now I hear in the back that I have to team up with this behemoth tonight to face John Cena and the Big Show. Batista is lucky, he's joining the winning team, it ought to be a permanent decision for the boy, but I'm not sure he's up to the task of working with me and my Cabinet. Batista will see what it's like here on SmackDown real soon, I have a feeling that tonight he's going to get a rude awakening.

JBL has that smirk on his face, the oh so devious one, and the scene fades out.

(Overall - 82%)

We see a video commercial now hyping the SmackDown debut of Batista. There are some clips of him causing destruction on Raw, and at the Royal Rumble, then a timer appears showing a little under an hour.

(Overall - 73%)

Rob Van Dam vs Rene Dupree

Dupree opens the match with a strong offense, hitting RVD with a few Irish Whip attacks, and then a DDT for a close 2 count. Dupree hits RVD with a Clothesline, then sets RVD up for a Piledriver but it's reversed sending Dupree over his shoulders onto the mat. RVD hits a running Neckbreaker, then he leaps onto the top ropes for a Five Star Frog Splash and the 3 count.

(CR - 78%

MQ - 74%

OR - 76%)

Backstage Kurt Angle and his team corner the new GM Jeff Kirkstone.

Angle: What's this about a Fatal Four Way at WrestleMania? Why wasn't I considered for a spot in the match, a 5 man match, there's ratings for you. I'm a friggin Olympic gold medalist.

Kirkstone: Maybe so, Kurt, but the fact remains you lost the #1 Contendership match to John Cena at No Way Out, and there's nothing I can do about that. You lost the match f...

Angle: Stop right there, before you say something you'll regret...

Angle turns to walk away, then turns around and flips Kirkstone's wheelchair onto it's back, while Jindrak and Reigns lay the boots to him. The crowd can't believe this, such disrespect handed out by Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, and Mark Jindrak.

(Overall - 78% - Angle lost 2 overness, Kirkstone gained 2)

Backstage John Cena is getting ready for the tag team match up next, he straps the belt around his waist and gives it a spin, then leaves the locker room.

(Overall - 75%)

Batista/JBL vs John Cena/Big Show

Batista spends the opening of the match watching the movement of the Cabinet very closely, despite being on the same team as JBL. JBL opens the match against Cena, and works him into the corner, and hits a set of 10 punches. Cena makes a tag out to Big Show, and JBL makes a tag to Batista, who wasn't even paying attention, JBL jumps out of the ring and tries to hide. Batista runs in the ring with a Clothesline, Big Show stumbles back but remains on his feet, Batista runs back against the ropes for another Clothesline and this time Big Show is taken down hard. Batista lifts Big Show up to his feet and sends him into the ropes, Batista hits a Spinebuster, which sends the crowd into a frenzy. JBL calls for a tag, and Batista reluctantly makes it. JBL lays the boots to Big Show and makes a cover, but Cena makes the save, JBL shoves Cena into the ref, then JBL hits the ropes and comes flying back with a Clothesline from Hell to Cena. JBL leans Big Show up against the ropes and tells the Cabinet to hang onto him, then JBL hits a Clothesline from Hell on Big Show, sending him out of the ring. The Cabinet beat down on Big Show outside the ring, then roll him back in, as JBL recovers the ref and makes a pin, but Big Show kicks out at the last moment. JBL tags in Batista now who walks slowly over to Big Show, and smacks the top of his head to taunt him, then Big Show reaches his big hand up and grabs Batista around the throat, Batista retaliates with a kick to the leg of Big Show, Batista continues until he is released. Batista kicks Big Show in the stomach and sticks his head between his legs, nobody can imagine this working, but they all know what Batista is going for. Batista lets out a yell as he whips the Big Show up and quickly slams him down with the Batista Bomb, the crowd is completely astounded by the brute strength of Batista. The pin is broken by John Cena now, who hits Batista with the F-U, then exits the ring. JBL and Cena are both calling for a tag now, Batista is getting up and ignores JBL's call for a tag, Cena gets his tag and hits a Clothesline on Batista, then bounces off the ropes hitting the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but Batista kicks out of the pin. Batista hits Cena with the Batista Bomb almost out of nowhere, then hits Big Show off the apron, then returns to cover Cena quickly, getting the 3 count. Batista starts to celebrate, but only until he realizes the Cabinet is eyeing him awfully funny. JBL and the Cabinet go to work on Batista, but all for not as John Cena and Big Show recover to fight them off alongside Batista, the three men stand tall in the ring as the Cabinet backs up the ramp.

(CR - 83%

MQ - 66%

OR - 77%)

Overall Show Rating - 72%

TV Rating - 5.79

Attendance - 7506

Guest Grapehead

SmackDown March 10th Results

The show kicks into gear, starting right off the bat with a Cruiserweight Title match. There had yet to be an announcement regarding a Cruiserweight Title match at WrestleMania 21.

Funaki© vs Akio

Very fast pace, as Akio gets things started sending Funaki into the ropes and hitting a standing dropkick. Both stars trade quick moves back and forth, showing mountains of skill, but never really got the crowd moving. One or two spots got a loud reaction, but the crowd almost slept through this one. Funaki retains the title hitting the Rising Sun for the 3.

(CR - 50%

MQ - 91%

OR - 70%)

We take an early commercial break, and when we return Jeff Kirkstone is coming out to ringside, although he obviously can't enter the ring. Two ring attendants help Kirkstone by carrying him and his wheelchair into the ring, and then hand him a microphone.

Kirkstone: I'm going to have to find an easier way into the ring. Anyhow, I'd like to sign a few matches for WrestleMania 21, first being Funaki vs Paul London vs Akio in a Triple Threat match. Secondly, the Bashams will defend their Tag Team Championships against the Dudleys... and... their opponents later tonight, Luther Reigns and Mark Jindrak. Moving along now, I need John Cena to come join me in the ring right now, he has to inform me of a decision I've left with him.

John Cena's music hits and he comes out to a big pop, he spins the US Title and hops in the ring with Kirkstone and gets himself a mic.

Cena: Yo yo yo YO! Looks like SmackDown has got a new look in the GM office. Now I know you got to be down with the chain gang, but what I'm wondering is... what is up with your ride? That is the ghettoest wheelchair I've seen. You ought to take that shit to Pimp My Ride or something, cause it's hurtin' my eyes. Seriously though, we should get to business, so what you want to know?

Kirkstone: As you know, I feel it's important for our brand to highlight our strong points at WrestleMania, and so I need to present a US Championship match to the fans. However, I don't feel it's right to place you in two Championship matches on the same night, because you could very well lose them both. I'm giving you a choice, either you can defend the US Title at WM21, and also compete for the WWE Championship, OR... you can drop the US Title, and I will sign a US Title match with two other superstars at WM21.

Cena: I'm THE CHAMP, so I ain't scared of a little challenge. I'll defend this title at WM21, because if I lose it, I wan't to lose it the right way, in the ring. So bring on the challenger, I'll take on the world, all my fans cheerin' me on, screamin' WORD LIFE!

John Cena's music picks up again and he walks out of the ring holding the US Title up in the air.

Kirkstone: Very well then, tonight Charlie Haas will face Rene Dupree, with the winner getting a shot at the US Title this Sunday at WrestleMania 21.

(Overall - - Kirkstone gained 2 over)

A WrestleMania 21 video plays, showing some of the matches that were signed already by both Raw and SmackDown.

(Overall - 80%)

Backstage Josh Matthews is standing with Batista this week, he asks him for a responce to JBL's comments last week.

Batista: I came to SmackDown to shut JBL's mouth by beating him in the ring, and taking his WWE Championship. He talks a lot of shit considering he just lost that title at No Way Out. I hope he understands what it's like to wrestle against me, he got a little taste last week when I threw him out of the ring after he attacked me. Tonight it's going to be me, Big Show, and Cena taking care of JBL and his Cabinet, but this Sunday at WrestleMania, there are no friends, I'm taking that WWE Championship home, and you can count on it.

Batista walks off to get dressed for his match at the end of the night.

(Overall - 85%)

The Basham Brothers vs Luther Reigns/Mark Jindrak

Pretty boring match, and it was cut short as it appeared Mark Jindrak took a bit of a spill, hurting his left shoulder. Doug and Danny make a swap without the ref looking, and Danny gets a roll up holding onto Reigns' tights for the 3 count.

(CR - 65%

MQ - 75%

OR - 70%)

Backstage John Cena is heading to Batista's dressing room to chat about their match, he stops to ask directions, then we get view from a strange camera angle, almost as if someone is following John Cena. Cena gets a feeling like he's being watched and looks around, he doesn't see anything out of the ordinary, so he carries on.

(Overall - 85%)

Charlie Haas vs Rene Dupree

A well fought match, although, it was also kept short, this time not due to injury. Haas looked down and out as Dupree was making short work of the Oklahoma native. Haas battled back late in the match hitting a Northern Lights Suplex and locking Dupree in the Haas of Pain. Dupree tried to claw to the ropes but there was just no chance, he gave in and tapped out, sending Haas straight to WrestleMania 21 in the biggest match of his career.

(CR - 51%

MQ - 73%

OR - 62%)

After a commercial break we return to see some sort of talk show set up backstage, Kenzo Suzuki is sitting behind a desk, but nobody seems to understand what's going on.

Kenzo: (Japanese)

Hiroko: Welcome to the Great American Talk Show, with Kenzo Suzuki. I find it a great tradition here in America, these talk shows, so I will show my love for such great things by starting my own talk show. Tonight my guest is one of the challengers for the WWE Championship, the Big Show.

Big Show comes walking by, he gives Kenzo a strange look, then walks towards the desk and the seat next to it.

Big Show: Did... you just call my name?

Kenzo: (Japanese)

Hiroko: You're my guest tonight on my brand new talk show. I wish to ask you how it feels to have lost such a great opportunity to win the WWE Championship at No Way Out.

Big Show looks a little annoyed, he stares at Kenzo, then looks around a bit, as if something is on his mind. Big Show then flips the desk over on top of Kenzo and storms off.

(Overall - 55% - Show lost 1 over)

Booker T vs Rob Van Dam

The crowd really got behind this match, RVD came out working Booker T into a corner then hitting a monkey flip out, and continued on the offense from there. Booker T catches RVD with a Spinning Heel Kick to reinsert himself in the match, and starts to mount some offense of his own, but RVD ends that rush quickly and hits a Rolling Thunder. Booker T finally gets something going, hitting a Flapjack, he follows that with a Spinaroonie. Booker T hits RVD in the midsection and goes for the Scissors Kick, this time he's prepared for the interuption of Heidenreich, he ducks the chair shot and sends Heidenreich into the turnbuckle crashing the chair back against Heidenreich's head. Booker T then hits the Scissors Kick and pins RVD for the 3.

(CR - 86%

MQ - 84%

OR - 85% - Booker lost 2 over)

Booker T exited quickly through the crowd before Heidenreich stood back up, and when he did he was enraged. Heidenreich looked like he snapped and started beating the hell out of RVD with the chair, suddenly from the back Rey Mysterio came running to the ring, he slides in and rips the chair out of the hands of Heidenreich and shoves him, Heidenreich is so surprised by Rey's actions he doesn't have a moment to attack. Rey smashes the chair against RVD and starts screaming something at him, the crowd does not like this one bit and start booing Rey, Heidenreich joins in the beating as the two lay the boots to RVD.

(Overall - 70% - RVD lost 2 over, Rey gained 1 over)

Another commercial break brings us back to the Main Event for the night. Michael Cole announces that backstage GM Jeff Kirkstone has signed another match for WM21, Rey Mysterio and Heidenreich would team up to face Booker T and Rob Van Dam, what a match.

Batista/John Cena/Big Show vs JBL/Orlando Jordan/Chris Harris

Cena starts the match against Chris Harris, both men exchange punches, with Harris coming out on top sending Cena into the ropes hitting a Back Body Drop. Harris tags out to JBL who stomps away at Cena before lifting him up and sending him into the corner and executing some vicious chops. JBL showboats a little to the crowd and Cena breaks from the corner with a Clothesline and tags in Batista. Batista runs over JBL with another Clothesline and then knocks Harris off the apron, followed by Orlando Jordan, he then turns to face a charging JBL and hits a Spinebuster. Batista tags in Big Show who calls for a Chokeslam, he grabs ahold of JBL but Harris slaps the back of JBL to take a blind tag and hits a Chop Block on Big Show. Harris lays the boots to Big Show, knowing he has to keep him on the ground. Harris lifts himself into the air in a handstand, then drops his knees across the leg of Big Show, he repeats this move twice more. Harris walks over and tags in Orlando Jordan, who rolls Big Show on his back and applies a Half Boston Crab to the weak leg of Big Show. Cena comes in and breaks the hold, and Harris gets in his face about it, while Batista walks around the ring and rips JBL off the apron and whips him into the barricade. The ref tries to get Cena and Harris out of the ring, they do indeed leave but both call for a tag right away, and both recieve it, continuing their spat. Big Show rolls to the floor holding his leg in agony, while Orlando Jordan tries to help JBL. Cena whips Harris into the ropes and lifts him onto his shoulders for the F-U but Harris squirms down and shoves Cena into the ropes and hits a Clothesline to the back of the head and climbs the turnbuckle. Orlando Jordan hits Batista in the back of the head, which only gets him trouble as Batista nails a Batista Bomb on Jordan, but when he turns around JBL hits the Clothesline from Hell, all three men lay in a pile on one side of the ring, while Big Show lay on the other, leaving only Cena and Harris. Harris hits an Elbow Drop from the top rope and makes a cover, only getting two, however. Harris tries to Irish Whip Cena, but Cena reverses lifting Harris up and hitting the F-U and makes a cover for the 3 count. John Cena rolls out to check on Big Show, but doesn't stay long as he returns to the ring to celebrate, the show ends with a shot of John Cena holding the US Title and the WWE Championship.

(CR - 76%

MQ - 75%

OR - 75%)

Overall Show Rating - 72%

TV Rating - 5.73

Attendance - 8012

Although I usually detest WWE Diary Writers who randomly put themselves in the product and get themselves over, the fact that the shows themselves are otherwise enjoyable to read saves you :)

Keep it up, my man! I'll be watching...

Edited by Campbell

Guest Grapehead

Well thank you, that's good to hear... but I'm not Jeff Kirkstone, nor am I from Halifax, or anything like him, he's just a character I created a long time ago and have always used at some point in my diaries. This time around I decided to make it impossible to bring him into the ring to fight. Anyways, thanks again, and here's the WM21 card.

WrestleMania 21 Card

Dark Match

Muhammed Hassan vs The Hurricane

WWE Cruiserweight Title

Funaki© vs Akio vs Paul London

Rey Mysterio and Heidenreich vs Booker T and Rob Van Dam

WWE Tam Team Titles

The Dudley Boyz vs The Basham Brothers vs Luther Reigns/Mark Jindrak

WWE Intercontinental Title

Shelton Benjamin© vs Christian

WWE United States Title

John Cena© vs Charlie Haas

Steel Cage Match

Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit

Last Man Standing Match

World Heavyweight Title

Triple H© vs Chris Jericho

Fatal Four Way Match

WWE Heavyweight Title

John Bradshaw Layfield vs Big Show vs John Cena vs Batista

very good man... Looking forward to seeing what you can do with WrestleMania 21... Hopefully either Batista or Cena take the belt from JBL... Here are my predictions for WM 21...

Dark Match

Muhammed Hassan vs The Hurricane

WWE Cruiserweight Title

WWE Tam Team Titles

WWE United States Title

Steel Cage Match

Randy Orton vs Chris Benoit

Last Man Standing Match

World Heavyweight Title

Fatal Four Way Match

WWE Heavyweight Title

Guest Grapehead

[NOTE: Sorry about the long update delay, I got a nasty cold, been bed ridden for almost a week now. Let the games begin]

WrestleMania 21 March 13th Results

The show kicks off with a wild pyro display, as we see the cameras scan across a packed Staples Center, we see JR and the King sitting by the stage area, as well as Michael Cole and Tazz at ringside. The crowd looks like they couldn't possibly wait another moment for the show to kick off, and it doesn't appear as though they have to as Akio's music hits the speakers and he comes out set for the Cruiserweight Title match.

Paul London ties up with Funaki and sends him into the ropes, while Akio hits a running dropkick to the back of the knee of Paul London. Funaki recovers and trades blows with Akio, then London comes sailing off the top rope with a dragonrana to Funaki, and Akio tries to capatilize with a pin, but London makes the save. AKio whips London into the ropes and hits a backhand chop across the chest. Funaki is starting to stir now, as Akio lays the boots to him taking control of the match. London scrambles over and gets Akio in a schoolboy but only gets a 2 count, Akio jumps to his feet and shoves London to the ground as Funaki attempts a schoolboy of his own but only for a 2 as well. Funaki charges towards London who ducks the clothesline, but Akio grabs him and tosses him out of the ring, then dropkicks Funaki. Akio climbs the ropes now, but Funaki recovers and knocks him off then lifts him up hitting a snap suplex, then he bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Akio on the top of the head. Funaki hits Akio with the Rising Sun, and makes a cover, but London comes off the top rope with the London Calling crushing both men. London rolls Funaki out of the ring quickly and covers Akio for the 1-2-3!

Winner at 12:09: Paul London

(CR - 57%

MQ - 84%

OR - 70%)

Backstage we see Batista sitting on a bench in the dressing rooms, Ric Flair comes in and sits next to one of the challengers for the WWE Championship.

Flair: Hey there, Dave. I wanted to come talk to you, but HHH didn't think it was such a great idea, so let's keep this between us. Tonight is possibly one of the biggest and greatest nights of your life, and it could remain that way until you die. I just wanted to tell you that, and tell you that you better make it memorable, and bring home the WWE Championship for Evolution baby, WOOOO.

Batista: That's great, Ric, but I know how big this night is, I didn't need you to come inform me. I plan to make this night memorable, night only for me, but everyone watching as well. I'm not worried about losing tonight, because I know I'm going to leave here tonight a Champion, all I'm worried about is you and Hunter getting in there and tainting the biggest win of my career. So you came to give me a little message did you? Well I've got one for you... and for Hunter... STAY THE HELL IN THE BACK TONIGHT!

Batista gets up and leaves the room, Flair looks stunned and pulls out his cell phone, mentioning something about plans being off.

[This show is being updated as you read, check back for:

WWE Tam Team Titles

NEXT]

Edited by Spongebob_V2

Guest Grapehead

Back in the ring now, the participants in the tag team grudge match begin to enter. Mysterio starts off against RVD, and quickly he runs under his legs, then tags out to Heidenreich who runs over RVD with a clothesline and goes straight for Booker T, knocking him off the apron. Heidenreich follows Booker T to the mat outside and starts beating the hell out of him, as the ref inside the ring begins a 10 count. Mysterio runs around the ring and starts yelling at Heidenreich to get back in the ring, finally at the count of 8 he gets in the ring, as RVD comes charging at him with a spinning heel kick, but Heidenreich catches him and hits a sidewalk slam. Heidenreich makes the pin on RVD, but he kicks out at 2, as Mysterio calls for a tag and receives it. Mysterio comes in quick dropping a leg across the throat of RVD, then he lifts him up and sends him into the ropes and hits the opposite ropes hitting a swinging head scissors take down. Booker T comes in the ring now yelling to Heidenreich, the ref tries to get Booker T out, and Mysterio shoves him, this starts a shoving contest, but Mysterio gets shoved right into the waiting RVD for a small package pin, but Mysterio manages to kick out at the last second. RVD whips Mysterio into the ropes and hits a heel kick, then tags to Booker, Booker comes in and drops a knee on the chest of Mysterio, then bounces off the ropes hitting another. Booker then turns his attention to Heidenreich, Booker takes a shot at him, and Heidenreich comes charging into the ring now, knocking the ref to the mat, and hitting a clothesline on Booker T, he lifts up Booker T and hits a powerbomb, he followed up by strangling Booker T, and then covered him, but no ref was up to make the count. RVD hit the rolling thunder on Heidenreich, but Mysterio came leaping over the top rope with the West Coast Pop. Mysterio called Heidenreich to make the tag to Mysterio, who Dropped the Dime across the back of Booker T's head and covered him just as the ref began to stir, 1-2... Booker T managed to kick out, and Mysterio couldn't believe it. Mysterio hit a basebell slide on RVD to take him out as he called for Heidenreich to help him with Booker, Heidenreich hit a greusome Sidewalk Slam, and Mysterio told him to set him against the ropes, Mysterio hit the 619, and Dropper the Dime across Booker T's chest for a second time and another pin 1-2-3!

Winners at 24:22: Rey Mysterio and Heidenreich

(CR - 67%

MQ - 74%

OR - 70%)

A commercial airs for the Last Man Standing Match between World Heavyweight Champion Triple H and Chris Jericho, showing how Jericho pinned Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels to earn a shot at HHH for the gold.

The Dudley Boyz vs The Basham Brothers© vs Luther Reigns/Mark Jindrak

At first the TLC match was just a mess, guys throwing fists all over the ring, but after a minute or so the men broke off into pairs with Jindrak fighting D-Von, and Danny fighting Reigns, leaving Doug and Bubba. Jindrak hit a t-bone suplex on D-Von and made the first attempt to climb the ladder, but Doug shoved the ladder down and turned around into a flapjack from Bubba. Reigns rolled in the ring after throwing Danny into the steps, and started to set up a table, Bubba kicked him in the stomach and sent him into the ropes setting him up for a 3D through the table, but Jindrak managed to pull the table out of the way. Danny starts to get to his feet, while Doug trades blows with D-Von, working him into the corner. Doug whips D-Von out of the corner, but D-von reverses sending Doug into a clothesline from Bubba, who turns to lay the boots to Reigns. Jindrak gets to his feet and hits a back suplex on Bubba, but D-Von follows that with a diving shoulder tackle, Danny is slowly crawling into the ring, and D-Von lifts him up hitting a neckbreaker on the champion. Doug is setting up the ladder and begins to climb, while D-Von climbs on the other side, both men trade punches at the top of the ladder, until Reigns tips it over sending both men sailing over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Bubba cracks Reigns with a chair in the back of the head, then he sets up a table in the ring, Jindrak lowblows Bubba, and Reigns slowly gets up, they hit a double chokeslam through the table on Bubba. Danny tries to fight the two standing men, but gets a double chokeslam through another table for his trouble, leaving only Jindrak and Reigns in the ring. Reigns tells Jindrak to climb the ladder while he keeps watch, Jindrak is half way up as Chris Harris comes out of the crowd, Reigns faces him and gets ready for a fight, while behind him Orlando Jordan rolls in the ring and knocks the ladder over, Reigns turns to Jordan leaving him open for Harris to hit the Capital Punishment. Jordan helps Doug to his feet and tells him to climb the ladder quick, while Harris grab ahold of D-Von and hits a sitout powerbomb. Doug is at the top of the ladder, he's about to grab the titles, as Bubba comes out of nowhere knocking over the ladder, knocking Jordan down, Bubba grabs a chair and heads after Chris Harris who runs off through the crowd. Bubba sets the ladder back up and tries to climb, but sees Reigns getting back in the ring, so he gets down and trades blows, then hits the Bubba Cutter, Bubba goes out and helps D-Von up, then walks around the ring to Danny and whips him into the corner and sets him on the top, he gets down and sets up a table just by the corner, and D-Von waits on the other side, Bubba gets on the top with Danny and lifts him up and falls back hitting a 3D off the top rope, the crowd erupts with cheers after this spot. Doug and Jindrak are fighting on the outside now, as Bubba and D-Von set up the ladder, Bubba begins to climb while D-Von hits a running baseball slide taking out Jindrak and Doug on the outside. Bubba gets to the top and unlatches the titles, he tosses one down to D-Von, just as Reigns sits up and shoves the ladder over, he hops up and clotheslines D-Von out of his boots before setting up another table, he grabs D-Von and lays him on the table, then he drags Bubba over as Jindrak joins him in the ring, the two hit a double chokeslam sending Bubba crashing through D-Von and the table. Reigns grabs the title Bubba dropped down and smashes the recovered Doug in the face, and hits his twisting neckbreaker on Danny, leaving Jindrak and Reigns the only men standing once again, Jindrak climbs the ladder and unlatches the second belt and tosses it to Reigns. Reigns and Jindrak celebrate, when Jeff Kirkstone's music hits the speakers, he comes out with a microphone and says that since Bubba did unlatch one of the titles, they technically won half of the titles. Therefor, the GM restarted the match in tradition tag team fashion, without the Bashams. Reigns pinned Bubba right away but only got a 2 count, so Jindrak quickly tried pinning D-Von but also only got a 2 count. The ref got Jindrak out of the ring, as Reigns started to pick away at Bubba, hitting a back body drop, followed by a running knee lift, then he tagged out to Jindrak. Jindrak hit Bubba with a stalled vertical suplex, and made a cover, but Bubba managed to kick out. Jindrak whipped Bubba into the ropes, but Bubba came back with a second wind and knocked Jindrak down, then shoved Reigns off the apron and made the tag to D-Von, Bubba whipped Jindrak into the ropes and they hit the 3D, D-Von made the pin as Bubba kicked Reigns upon his attempt to slide in the ring, 1-2-3!

Winners at 27:52: The Dudley Boyz

(CR - 76%

MQ - 78%

OR - 77% - WWE Tag Team titles gained image)

Backstage John Cena is walking through the halls, preparing for his US Title defense tonight, he heads into the bathroom, and after a moment he comes out, but behind him the door stays open, as we see someone wearing a mask peering out at Cena, who is this masked man?

WWE United States Title

NEXT]

Guest Grapehead

[NOTE: Still fucking sick, it's getting ridiculous, been taking my meds, but nothing... If I was feeling better this would be updated better, I'm going to finish up WM21, and then see how I'm feeling this weekend, and pick up when I feel better. Tell me what you think of WM21 when I finish, thanks a ton for reading guys, it means a lot to me.]

This Raw match was worked well by two very competitive and capable athletes. Benjamin opened with some dominating attacks, but Christian made a match turning counter reversing a DDT into a Northern Lights Suplex, and never let up after that. Benjamin fought back into the match with his quickness, and hit a clothesline from the top rope. Benjamin hit the T-Bone Suplex but was in a daze and the pin was not made in time, Christian rolled up Benjamin and grabbed onto the ropes to hold him in place for the 3 count to win the Intercontinental Title.

Winner at 22:43: Christian

(CR - 76%

MQ - 86%

OR - 81% - WWE Intercontinental title gained image)

Backstage we see Ric Flair and Triple H both getting ready for their matches.

HHH: What a night, this is going to be Evolution's night, you're going to beat that punk Randy Orton, I'm going to defend against Chris Jericho, and then to top it all off the Animal Batista brings home the WWE Championship.

Flair: Wooo, you got it champ, this is our night. Nobody stands a chance against us... but... I gotta tell you something. See Batista... he doesn't want us to go to the ring tonight, he wants to win on his own out there.

HHH: Dave doesn't know what's good for him, but if he wants to go out there alone tonight, so be it, we'll just see what he's really made of I guess.

HHH and Flair both go back to lacing up their boots and other such prep for their matches.

John Cena comes out of the gates dominating, sending Haas into the corner and hitting five or so shoulder thrusts. Cena whips Haas into the ropes, Haas ducks a clothesline and tries a superkick but Cena catches him and flips him over, then bounces off the ropes and goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but Haas moves out of the way and grabs Cena in a headlock, but Cena tries to stand up, Haas grabs behind Cena for a german suplex, but Cena throws an elbow over his shoulder and sends Haas into the ropes and hits a spinebuster. Haas gets himself back in the match with a drop toe hold, and quickly hops to the top rope, Cena tries to knock him down, but Haas kicks him away and then hits a tornado DDT, and then grabs Cena's leg and applies some form of a leglock, Cena manages to crawl to the ropes to break the hold. Haas tries to whip Cena into the ropes, but Cena reverses it, but Haas comes back and hits a belly-to-belly suplex catching Cena off guard. Cena fights back and suddenly reverses an irish whip into the F-U, but before he can hit it Haas slides down his back and shoves him, Cena runs right into the ref, while Cena is still in shock over hitting the ref Haas dropkicks him over the ropes. Haas grabs a chair and slides it into the ring, and then rolls Cena into the ring. Haas grabs Cena to hit a DDT onto the chair, but Cena reverses it into another F-U position, this time Cena nails it onto the chair, he tries to recover the ref, but when he gives up and turns around he's met by the masked man that has been following him the past two weeks, he runs over Cena with a devistating clothesline, then rolls Haas on top of him, as the ref recovers to make the count 1-2-3!

Winner at 15:13: Charlie Haas

(CR - 77%

MQ - 72%

OR - 75% - Haas gained 2 over)

We see John Cena give chase to the masked man into the backstage area, as Haas leaves the ring to his music. After we get a shot of the masked man getting away, we return to ringside where the Steel Cage is lowering for the Orton vs Flair match.

Steel Cage Match

Randy Orton vs Ric Flair

Last Man Standing Match

World Heavyweight Title

NEXT]

Edited by Spongebob_V2

Guest Grapehead

Randy Orton vs Ric Flair

Another well worked Raw match, held together by Flair's experience, and Orton's stamina to keep the match alive. Orton hit the RKO to make the first attempt at leaving the ring through the door, but the door is slammed in his face by HHH who is then removed from ringside. Flair locks on the Figure Four at one point, but it doesn't seem to get him anywhere's since he must escape the cage to win. Flair makes an attempt to get out through the door as well, but Orton grabs him and drags him back. Orton makes the next escape attempt, heading over, but Flair climbs up with him and the two exchange punches, until they both collapse to the mat. Orton hits the RKO once again and climbs over the cage to the outside to win the match after a hard fought battle.

Winner at 26:19: Randy Orton

(CR - 85%

MQ - 73%

OR - 81% - Orton gained 2 over)

John Cena is backstage arguing with Jeff Kirkstone about the masked man costing him the US Title.

Cena: I want a rematch with Charlie Haas, a rematch where no one can cost me the title, a match where it will be just me and Haas, and I damn well deserve it.

Kirkstone: Well I have a problem here Cena... see tonight you're fighting for the WWE Championship, and quite frankly if you win...

Cena: When I win.

Kirkstone: Sure, regardless, with you holding the WWE Championship, I can't see Charlie Haas being quite up to that level of competition, so to book him against you wouldn't make me as much money as if I booked you against someone higher up the card.

Cena: So what exactly are you saying? If I win the WWE Championship, I'm shit out of luck with the United States Title?

Kirkstone: Not entirely. I have a plan, and I'm sure you'll like it, the next SmackDown PPV is April 17th, and it's going to be called King of the Ring. You remember King of the Ring don't you John? Well I'm bringing it back, exclusively to SmackDown. I'm going to enter Charlie Haas in the King of the Ring tournament, in fact I'm going to give him a bye through the first round, sound interesting yet?

Cena: Yeah, sure, but where does me getting my rematch come in?

Kirkstone: Well, since Haas will be so busy with the KotR tournament, I can't expect him to be prepared to defend the US Title, thus until after the KotR PPV, he will not have to defend the title. If Haas were to win the KotR tournament, he would earn a shot at the WWE Champion, and in that situation, with two Champions facing off, I can't think of a better match for Judgement Day, than a Champion vs Champion... HELL IN A CELL!

The crowd pops big time, as John Cena runs through the next two months in his head, as Jeff Kirkstone wheels away from him.

Jericho finds himself in a world of hurt during the opening of the match as Triple H beats him senseless for a good five minutes. Jericho finally gets his offensive motor running, as he hits a lowblow to shift the pace of the match, Jericho hit a running enzuiguri kick, and followed with an attempted Lionsault, but HHH moved and Jericho landed on his feet and dropped down pulling the ropes with him as HHH came charging and went sailing over the ropes to the outside. Triple H ended the outside battle by putting Jericho through a table with the Pedigree and rolling his lifeless body into the ring for the ref to make the 10 count, but Jericho barely gets up at 9. Jericho gets a chair into the ring and hits Triple H with it, then hits the running bulldog onto the chair to follow up, and this time nails the Lionsault, Jericho tries to finish HHH with the Walls of Jericho but never gets it locked on as HHH squirms out. HHH tries to get Jericho with a Pedigree on the chair but Jericho counters grabbing HHH with the Walls of Jericho, but HHH gets to the ropes requiring a break. HHH and Jericho were bleeding about halfway through the match, as Jericho tried to powerbomb HHH through a table, but HHH hooked his leg behind Jericho's and threw him to the mat, then rolled Jericho onto the table and climbed the ropes, HHH came off hitting a knee drop onto Jericho, sending him through the table, the crowd went nuts for this. Jericho ducked a shot from the sledgehammer, and grabbed it from HHH, then he ducked a clothesline and smashed HHH in the face with it, HHH fell to the mat like deadweight, Jericho locked him in the Walls of Jericho, HHH screamed in agony, and made a few worthless attempts toward the ropes before collapsing to the mat. The ref declared HHH had fallen unconscious and declared Chris Jericho the winner.

Winner at 38:23: Chris Jericho

(CR - 93%

MQ - 76%

OR - 87% - World Heavyweight title gained image)

John Bradshaw Layfield and the Cabinet are heading towards the ring in full force, when Jeff Kirkstone pulls up, he informs JBL that his Cabinet is not welcome at ringside, and that they can turn around right now and head back to the dressing room.

Fatal Four Way Match

WWE Heavyweight Title

NEXT]

Guest Grapehead

[NOTE: There's a backstage scene repeated here because I added to it while writing the final match here, so ya... just wanted to specify why.]

John Bradshaw Layfield and the Cabinet are heading towards the ring in full force, when Jeff Kirkstone pulls up, he informs JBL that his Cabinet is not welcome at ringside, and that they can turn around right now and head back to the dressing room. Someone comes rushing up to Jeff Kirkstone.

Trainer: Mr. Kirkstone come quick, something has happened to Big Show... someone beat the hell out of him.

Jeff follows the trainer down the hallway as we cut to the arena for the WWE Championship Match.

With the events in the back, no Big Show arrives for the match, and the bell sounds anyways, so it looks like the Big Show has been removed from the match. John Cena and Batista work together at first beating JBL into a corner, but Batista doesn't waste anytime getting to work on Cena as he hits him with a clothesline from behind. Batista lifts up JBL and whips him into the ropes, then sends Cena after him but JBL gets his boot up and hits Cena, who turns around and manages to duck a clothesline from Batista who goes flying into JBL in the corner. Cena lifts Batista up and hits an atomic drop, then bounces off the ropes and hits a shoulder tackle. JBL grabs ahold of Cena and tries to overpower him but Cena kicks JBL in the stomach, meanwhile Batista is getting himself up, JBL stumbles backwards as Batista charges at Cena and lifts him up on his shoulder and runs him across the ring into the turnbuckle. JBL rolls out of the ring and takes a seat, letting Cena and Batista take care of each other. Batista whips Cena out of the corner but Cena reverses and punches Batista repeatedly working him back into the corner, then Cena points to JBL and slides out of the ring, giving chase to the former champion. JBL rolls in the ring but backs into Batista, he turns around to face him and Batista nails a spinebuster, suddenly the arena comes to life with one word "WELLLL..." as the crowd pops, Big Show comes jogging out to the ring, the men in the ring look concerned only for a moment, then return to fighting. Big Show climbs in the ring as Cena takes the first run at him and gets a headbutt, then Big Show tosses JBL over the top rope with ease, now Batista steps up, they stare at each other, the crowd is anxious to see a brawl. Batista throws a punch, Show stammers slightly, then returns fire, Batista stumbles back a little more, then hits the ropes trying a clothesline, but Show stays on his feet and headbutts Batista as well, Cena hits a lowblow that goes unseen by the ref, he lifts Show up on his shoulders, F-U! Cena makes the pin but it seems he clipped the ref with the Big Show's boot, so Cena doesn't waste time, he exits the ring after JBL and smacks his head off the steel steps, then he tosses JBL in the ring. Cena whips JBL into the ropes but JBL returns hitting the Clothesline from Hell, JBL can't make a pin either though as the ref is still out, so he tries to revive the ref, but as he does that Batista and Big Show stand up around him. Batista grabs JBL but JBL drops to his knee and lowblows Batista, then he lets loose a flurry of punches on the Big Show, finally hitting the ropes for more momentum but Show grabs him for a Chokeslam, JBL gets a few more punches in on the Big Show, after Show releases him he hits the ropes behind Show and drives his shoulder into Show's knee, JBL stands up right into a Batista Bomb as the ref recovers, 1-2-3!

Eliminated at 12:59: John Bradshaw Layfield

Cena pulls himself up in the corner, as Show comes charging at him with a big elbow to the side of the head, Batista is lining Show up and slams him with a spinebuster and makes a pin but only gets a 2 count. Cena trades blows with Batista before ducking a hook and hitting Batista in the stomach to follow up with a suplex. Big Show grabs Cena around the throat and hits a Chokeslam and makes the pin, but Cena just barely kicks out at 2, and the crowd goes nuts for that. Cena hits Show with a scoop slam, then reaches down to pump up his shoes, but Batista hits a nasty looking clothesline, then lifts up Cena to hit a Batista Bomb but Cena slips down the front and lifts him up in the F-U position, but as he throws Batista over, Big Show catches Batista and flips him back over Cena's shoulder and then shoves them both through the ring ropes to the outside. Big Show heads outside where Cena tries to whip him into the turnbuckle but Show stops and sticks his foot behind him and catches Cena in the stomach, then tosses him on top of the announce table, as the announcer's scramble. Batista gets tossed back in the ring now, as Big Show follows him in, but Batista gets to his feet, he punches Show a few times then follows suit to JBL and hits a diving shoulder into Show's knee, then Batista grabs Big Show in the positiong for the Batista Bomb, he lifts up show and slams him down to one of the biggest reactions from the crowd, the ref dropped to make the pin but Big Show kicked out after 2, and Batista can't believe it. Batista lifts up Show and gets him set for another Batista Bomb, but Batista looks a little worn out, Show flips Batista over his back and then drops his elbow across the chest of Batista. Big Show bounces off the ropes but Cena trips him up, as Big Show turns to face Cena, Batista grabs him and whips him around, he hits the second Batista Bomb and this time the pin is successful 1-2-3!

Eliminated at 21:22: Big Show

Cena slides in the ring to face Batista, Batista quickly tries a clothesline, but Cena ducks and slugs Batista, then bounces off the ropes behind Batista and hits a diving neckbreaker. Cena stomps on Batista a few times before trying to pick him up, but Batista shoves Cena back and grabs ahold of him in a modified bear hug, and drops to the mat with him, the ref checks on Cena, who is fading fast, he lifts his arm and drops it once, he lifts it and drops it a second time, but the third time Cena manages to hold his arm up, he throws his head backwards connecting with Batista, then tries to pull Batista's arms off him, he gets one off and manages to roll away from the other. Cena ducks a punch and hits a reverse neckbreaker on Batista and makes a pin but only gets a 2 count. Cena whips Batista into the corner and then follows, Batista steps out of the way then presses Cena against the corner and grabs his chain, then starts to strangle Cena, the ref demands Batista lose the chain or he will be disqualified, the ref counts to 4 and Batista chucks the chain to the other side of the ring, he goes to irish whip Cena but Cena reverses and Batista collides with the ref. Batista grabs the chain and turns and tries to hit Cena, but Cena grabs his arm and twists it behind his back then smacks his head and spins him back around kicking him in the stomach and hitting a side russian legsweep. Cena picks up the chain and looks at it, the crowd is cheering now, he wraps it around his fist and as Batista stands up he punches him in the stomach, then chucks the chain, and hits Batista with the F-U for the pin, but the ref is still out, the crowd counts 1-2-3, but no ref is up to make it official. Suddenly the masked man from earlier slides in the ring, this time Cena ducks the huge clothesline and hits him with the F-U as well, he goes to take off his mask, but after he squirms for a moment or two Batista is back to his feet and grabs Cena, he quickly hits the Batista Bomb and makes the cover as the masked man wakes the ref and runs off through the crowd, Cena kicks out at 2 prompting the crowd to give another major pop for the match. Batista can't believe he's had two men kick out of his Batista Bomb, now he's throwing a fit, looking around for the chain, he finds it just about falling out of the ring in the corner, he grabs it and walks over to Cena, the ref yells at Batista not to do it, as he leans down to hit Cena, Cena jumps to life and punches Batista himself, then again, and again until he fights his way to a standing position. Cena tries to lift Batista for the F-U but Batista slides down and shoves Cena forward and charges with a clothesline, Cena ducks and hits the F-U to another huge pop, he makes the cover on Batista 1-2-3!

Winner at 36:21: John Cena

(CR - 85%

MQ - 75%

OR - 81%)

John Cena is awarded the WWE Championship, he holds it above his head standing on the turnbuckle, the crowd is going nuts, as the announcers sign off for the night.

Overall PPV Rating - 81%

Buyrate - 1.72

Attendance - 17,913

Guest Grapehead

WWE.com

- After dropping one title, and picking up a new one, John Cena looks ready as ever to enter a whole new era of being champ. John Cena has opened the floor to any challenger, anytime, any arena, and Jeff Kirkstone has signed him for his first WWE Championship defense, facing off against Rey Mysterio who was victorious at WrestleMania 21.

- The WWE have signed two new superstars, and have let go of some as well, at this time, however, that information is not being made available by the WWE.

- The Undertaker was furious being left off the WrestleMania 21 card, and rumours are circulating that he may walk out on his contract, however, the WWE staff are working to patch this situation up.

- New General Manager Jeff Kirkstone has received a great response from the audience, and his position is in no danger. The WWE are very happy with the debut of Jeff Kirkstone, and see a bright future ahead of him as General Manager of SmackDown.

InsideEntertainment.com

- The WWE have signed two new superstars, early on March 14th they signed a deal with AJ Styles locking him on SmackDown in a midcard position, with plans to have him take the Cruiserweight division in a new direction. On top of Styles, the WWE also signed a very popular indie star, Christopher Daniels, but word has not yet been released to even Daniels of which show he will star on, rumours suggest SmackDown as well, since the major signings recently have come as a result of new influencial GM Jeff Kirkstone.

- Besides signing stars, the WWE have released a major list of their fading and useless talent, here's a shortlist:

Al Snow

Viscera

Daniel Puder

Garrison Cade

Simon Dean

Luther Reigns

Amy Weber

Mark Henry

Muhammed Hassan

Khosrow Daivari

- Rumours are floating around that Undertaker is demanding some sort of reparations for being left off the WrestleMania 21 card, some say he's pulling hard to be given the main event at King of the Ring despite John Bradshaw Layfield just about to finalize his contract to appear in that same main event. Either man could possibly walk out if not given the match, and the WWE staff retain that they wish to keep both men active on the roster. Time will have to tell this story.

- Carlito is ready for action according to recent backstage talk, however, Jeff Kirkstone won't be using him anytime soon, and is possibly trying to formulate a trade with Raw to send the star somewhere he can shine. Also on the return list, Matt Hardy has begun ring rust training in OVW and should be set to work sometime in April.

Guest Grapehead

SmackDown March 17th Results

The show kicks off right away with Jeff Kirkstone's music hitting the PA system, he wheels out to the ring and comes to a corner that has some device attached, it lifts Kirkstone up and over the ropes and sets down inside the ring. He wheels to the middle of the ring with a microphone.

Kirkstone: As you might or might not know, at WrestleMania 21 a lot of great and spectacular things happened, but I'm out here to talk about an announcement I made. See I mentioned to John Cena that I have signed a 12 PPV deal with the WWE, giving SmackDown a full set of 12 shows, with the tradition split PPV's included. With this I'm left to name my missing PPV's and I've managed to get the rights to King of the Ring brought exclusively to SmackDown. The winner of our King of the Ring will go straight on to Judgement Day to face the WWE Champion, whomever that may be at the time. Another announcement I made, was a Champion vs Champion match at Judgement Day, and I've decided this match will take place regardless of who is the United States Champion, and regardless of who is the WWE Champion. Next week we will start the first round of the tournament, and here's a look at the first round brackets:

______

vs

Rene Dupree

John Heidenreich

vs

Mark Jindrak

Hardcore Holly

vs

Chris Harris

Bubba Ray Dudley

vs

______

Charlie Haas

Eddie Guerrero

vs

Booker T

Rey Mysterio

vs

Rob Van Dam

______

vs

______

Kirkstone: You'll notice the blank positions, well quite frankly I've yet to decide who will be in those spots. Next week Heidenreich will face Jindrak, Hardcore Holly faces Harris, Rey Mysterio faces Rob Van Dam, and Bubba Ray Dudley will face a surprise opponent. The tournament will finish at King of the Ring on April 17th, featuring the Finals and Semi-Finals in the same night. So let's get this show on the road, tonight is your last night to prove you deserve a spot in the King of the Ring tournament.

Kirkstone wheels back to the corner where he entered and is lifted to the outside, his music resumes and he exits. Michael Cole and Tazz welcome everyone to what should be a very exciting night on SmackDown.

(Overall - 75%)

Paul London comes out for his Cruiserweight Title defense against Funaki, both men get in the ring when some unfamiliar music plays, a younger looking man steps out on the ramp with a headband and a jacket, while sporting werstling shorts on his lowerbody. The newcomer has a microphone in his hand, as Cole and Tazz debate on who he could be.

???: Hey, Paul, I know you know me, but maybe Funaki is a little confused, hi, names AJ Styles.

Some of the fans cheer, but most still don't know who the hell this guy is, other fans instead of cheer chant "sell-out" at Styles.

Styles: It's pretty cool you have that little Cruiserweight Title their, Paul, but you're better than that. These cruiserweights are a joke, it's hardly competitive, and none of you would last a second in the ring with a former X-Division Champion. See, I'm the best to ever wrestle in the X-Division, which makes me one of the best of all time. Maybe you people don't know what the X-Division is, well you're in for a little exhibition. I'll show you two what it's really like to wrestle, and what it means to fight in the X-Division, that's what I've come to the WWE to do. I'm here to bring the X-Division to the WWE, and you're all in store for a treat, so just be prepared cause you never know when your lesson starts.

Styles walks toward the ring, London and Funaki look ready for a fight, Styles walks around the ring and grabs a chair, he sets it up outside the ring, and tells them to go ahead.

Cole: Well, Tazz, looks like London and Funaki will be watched a little closer than usual during this match.

(Overall - 73%)

Paul London© vs Funaki

Funaki and London work a spectacular looking match, however the fans are not much into it, as the pressure continues to mount on London to raise his level of competition to really get the crowd going. Styles makes a few inserts in the match, triping Funaki or London, or just yelling to them. Funaki almost finishes the match off with the Rising Sun, but doesn't connect, London hits a Tornado DDT and follows up with the London Calling for the 1-2-3! AJ Styles quickly flips up his chair and slides in the ring, he smashes London in the face, then hits the Styles Clash onto the chair, he climbs the ropes now and hits a clean shooting star press, Styles then looks at the Cruiserweight Title and spits on it before leaving to heavy heat.

(CR - 61%

MQ - 85%

OR - 73% - London's new gimmick got a positive response)

After a commercial break we return as the new WWE Champion John Cena is coming to the ring, Michael Cole announces that backstage GM Jeff Kirkstone has added AJ Styles to the King of the Ring tournament, Cena slides in and holds the belt up high to a major pop from the audience.

Cena: Yo yo yo, YO! The champ is here, that's right the WWE Champ... is here. Nobody thought I was going to make it this far, but look at me now, I'm at the top of the mountain, I'm the king of the castle, baby.

Suddenly, the Undertaker's chime is heard through the arena as the lights go out, Cena puts his hand on the title belt, as Undertaker marches towards the ring, he climbs in and stands face to face with Cena who doesn't back down an inch. Undertaker reaches out and grabs the WWE Championship from Cena, and stares at it, Cena waits a few moments before he snatches it back. Taker looks pissed now and knocks Cena down with a punch, but shortly after Kirkstone's music hits and he comes out on the stage.

Kirkstone: Taker! Look, Taker, I know you're upset that you weren't at WrestleMania 21 fighting for SmackDown, so I'm going to make it up to you. In the spirit of the King of the Ring tournament, I'm going to have a little 4 man tournament, with the winner facing John Cena at King of the Ring. Just to make things a little more interesting, whomever loses in the first round will still earn a spot in the King of the Ring tournament. Tonight we'll have John Bradshaw Layfield fight Batista, and then next week, you Undertaker, will face Kurt Angle.

Undertaker stares at John Cena as the camera switches over to the announce desk, we hear Michael Cole and Tazz talking about tonight's sponsors, and then they plug King of the Ring on PPV.

(Overall - 80%)

Heidenreich vs Booker T and Rob Van Dam

Crappy match, RVD held it together with some nice spots, and the crowd loved that, but Booker T and Heidenreich looked pretty sloppy, seemed like just a bad night. RVD hit the Five Star Frog Splash, but Heidenreich gets the foot on the rope. The match ends in a disqualification when Heidenreich uses a chair to hit Booker T.

(CR - 80%

MQ - 78%

OR - 79% - Booker T lost 4 over)

A video begins to play on the screen, a voice says someone is coming, and mentions he will enter the King of the Ring tournament, then the words "An Angel Falls in 1 week" and the screen goes black. Cole and Tazz and speechless, neither having any insight as to whom the video is in regards to.

(Overall - 72%)

Kenzo Suzuki is backstage, he looks ready to produce another episode of his new talk show. Mark Jindrak is walking by, and Suzuki calls to him, Hiroko translates so Jindrak can understand, and he sits down in the chair.

Suzuki: (Japanese)

Hiroko: Mr. Jindrak, how do you feel tonight after losing a great chance to win the WWE Tag Team Titles?

Jindrak: You do ask a lot of stupid questions, I guess that's why Big Show flipped your table on you, well you want to know how I feel? I feel like I've been held back, I feel like I belong in singles competition, and that's why I'm going to win the King of the Ring tournament.

Hiroko: So, you are no longer competing in tag team wrestling?

Jindrak: Not since I was given a spot in the tournament, hey wait... I didn't see your name on the list of entrants, Kenzo, must be because you aren't up to snuff to fight in such a high class tournament.

Hiroko: What the hell did you say? You will pay for such insults.

Kenzo throws a cup of coffee that was sitting on his desk in the face of Jindrak, Kenzo and Hiroko stand up and walk away.

(Overall - 52%)

John Cena© vs Rey Mysterio

Well worked match, both men looked on top of their game in the ring, although the crowd seemed a bit dissapointed in the fact that this wasn't held as the main event. Rey hit a set of speedy moves, but none could keep the Champion down, Rey caught a break when he spotted Cena's chain, he hit Cena in the head, but Cena kicked out. Cena finished Rey off shortly afterwards with the F-U for the 3 count.

(CR - 77%

MQ - 99%

OR - 88%)

John Cena heads backstage with his retained WWE Championship, when the Masked Man jumps out behind him with a crowbar, he bashes Cena in the back of the head, then runs off as medical staff come over to help Cena.

(Overall - 81%)

Elsewhere backstage we see Batista getting set for his match against John Bradshaw Layfield. Batista lets out something like a warcry, then jumps to his feet and whips the door open and heads to the ring.

(Overall - 82%)

Batista vs John Bradshaw Layfield

Good looking match, Batista did a good job making JBL look a lot better than he is. JBL hit some weak moves, and Batista was all brutal strength, but it still seemed fairly even until the end. Batista got distracted by Orlando Jordan who jumped onto the apron, and turned around into the Clothesline from Hell for JBL to get the 3 count.

(CR - 80%

MQ - 72%

OR - 77%)

Overall Show Rating - 74%

TV Rating - 5.73

Attendance - 8049

Very awesome thus far my man... Looking forward to seeing what happens in the US Title tournament... Hope you find someone to take over RAW because id really like to see that in this diary as well... Keep it up brother...

Guest Grapehead

InsideEntertainment.com

- Rumours have been confirmed of a trade between RAW and SmackDown, which sends Carlito and Jesus to RAW in exchange for Matt Hardy. Both General Managers felt the swap would be in the best interest of all three participants.

- To follow up on this, rumours now begin to circulate that Matt Hardy will be prepped to contend for the WWE Championship, while others send him into the US Title hunt. With the upcoming Champion vs Champion match at Judgement Day, he could very well be facing the same man either way. It is confirmed, however, that Matt Hardy will return to televised programs after King of the Ring on April 17th.

- AJ Styles has reportedly made more than a few enemies backstage, as it seems his actions in the ring caused tension backstage resulting in a heavy argument between Styles and a number of SmackDown stars. Styles has not been punished by WWE officials, yet, as it appears he was the one that was confronted backstage, and was trying to avoid a confrontation. Expect some of this to overflow onto the tv screen over the next few weeks.

- Hulk Hogan coming to SmackDown? That's right, in a week that seems to be flooded with rumours, another one that has caught our attention is one describing a return for Hogan. The rumour is that Hulk Hogan is going to return on SmackDown for a feud with Kurt Angle, to further promote Kurt Angle, and showcase exactly why Hogan was put in the WWE Hall of Fame.

- Even more indie superstars could be on their way to the WWE. Over the last few weeks a lot of wrestlers from the indie scene have had a change of heart towards the WWE, and especially towards new General Manager and Creative Consultant, Jeff Kirkstone. AJ Styles' debut went off well, and with Christopher Daniels expected to have no trouble, some indie stars are seeing a new hope in the WWE, and are reconsidering offers made to them, and even making their own applications. No new signings have been made as of yet.

- With the announcement of the Champion vs Champion match at Judgement Day, it appears the King of the Ring winner will have to wait around until SummerSlam to get their Championship match. This was the situation following the last King of the Ring tournament, which was won by Brock Lesnar for you trivia buffs. This decision was said to give winning King of the Ring a little more luster, as SummerSlam is regarded as a bigger PPV than Judgement Day.

Edited by Spongebob_V2