NBA Street V3

Cole

I don't have the game but it looks amazing. It's the best "Street" game...and maybe my fav. non-EA SPORTS game. (Yes I know it's still ea ;)) It's fun to play (the past two) and now this one looks sick.

The inclusion of Dunk Comp. will make it > * since the NBA Live 2005 Dunk Comp was waaaaay to complicated.

Does anyone here have it or atleast played it? What do you think of it?

I'm getting it today...following that...a review will be posted :)

Edited by Cole37

I have Volume 2 which I think is awesome, and sooner or later I'll pick up Vol.3. Didn't know about the slam dunk competition. I'll b ebuying the Gamecube version though, I always wanted to play as mario in basketball :P

One complaint I have is that the AI is a little too good in the lower difficulties.  Jon Barry should not be able to repeatedly shake Lebron James, Shaquille O'Neal, and Tracy McGrady.

For fuck's sake I'm still scared of Jason Kapono and Jon Barry.

Y'know what is hilarious? Using a freshly-created baller, I have more success against the NBA All-Stars and Legends than I do teams like the Hawks or Bobcats. Meaning my pissant lil' guy is able to beat down guys like Shaq, Kobe, and Dawkins, but runs away like a lil' bitch from guys like Okafor or the aforementioned-badass Barry.