Sims 2 - Make em Suffer

Herr Matzat

i am not talking about the loading alone

you call a taxi, wait, it comes, you enter, long loadingtime neigburhood (i am to lazy to search my stopwhatch, but for a screen that basicly is nothing more than a map it´s way to long), you choose something, another loadingtime, you stay werever you are, but not very long sinc you need to learn (well you can do that here aswell, but were is the point in doing it here wen you do it ?) ore sleep soon, call a taxi, wait for the taxi, get to the taxi, another long loadingtime to get home. - all of this just takes forever for almost nothing, it´s bad, the game defenetly dos not incurage you to go to lots. (i personaly rather do a monney (and i usaly totaly hate cheating, well i usualy totaly hate the sms but annyway) cheat to have the stuff that is in other places home, thats not good for the social bar, but wen you are living in a doorm thats a whole new story)

It´s way to easy to get A+es, i got my twins though 3 semesters each and got 6 times A+ with them (see, math 2 times 3 times a+ = 6 times a+, i am proud of my math skills, 0r0r0r), the only thing you have to take care of soon enough is that their skills are good enough so they are able to learn enough for the good grade, but sinc you chose a major that fit´s their states thats no problem at all. :-/

I moved them out now, build a greek house, no idea if there is a states screen for that, but now i am a level 2 greek house (becaus i got enough frinds, it said)

has annyone manged to get in a secret society yet ? if so, how is it ?

Bands are non existand, you basicly just invide other sims to jam with you, found nothing that looked like the stuff they showed in the trailer.

Need to check if the first WhoWho animation is annything special :wub: