The Grand Final (Finally)

EWB Pimp My Ride Graphic Tournament

FINAL THEME: FREESTYLE

Rules

You are to find a picture of any car you like (as long as it hasn't been used before in this contest) and then pimp it out. You should post a link to the original when you post your entry so that we can see what you have done to it.

There are no size restrictions on this graphic.

Judging

I shall be solely judging the entries and I shall be giving my opinions on each entry as well.

Deadline

Monday Night 7th March. Midnight GMT time. No late entries will be considered or judged.

Okay...

Flowzen

Pretty nice job on the new front end. If there are any imperfections then you've used the lights to cover them well. The colour of the car might be a little too bright and cartoony looking though. Good job on changing the two windows on the side into one. The spoiler would've been better had it matched the rest of the body better. It's a slightly different colour and has a tint of orange to it unlike the rest which doesn't allow it just to blend into the car.

Jimmy

When I first looked I couldn't really see what you'd done. Which is in my mind a plus point, because it's so seamless I didn't even notice. Excellent job on converting from four to two doors. Looks really smooth, and the new back wheel arch looks sweet. Front end is fairly well done but there's a slight colour change from the rest of the car.

Both nice pieces of work but I don't think I have any doubt in saying Jimmy's is the better of the two. So congratulations to him and thanks to everyone else who participated.