Clubs could be banned over racism

therockbox

Thing I sometimes dislike is the club getting the entire blame. I mean, it's not the players and the manager doing it most of the time, it's the damn fans. I hate how so many teams get looked at badly now. Like Spain, most English people probably hate them now because what the fans did. I cant remember the entire case of what happened, the manager was involved or some shit right? Still is what I'm saying is, most of the players had no involvement yet they'll get booed by people for what there fans have done.

I may sound wrong but that's my opinion. It may not sound right, but I'm just trying to say the actual team takes too much of the blame because it's not there actual fault, so it's sometimes a shame that the actual club has to pay and stuff. I don't care if you're Totti trying to calm the Roma fans, they'll continue to do it even if you ask them not to. So I kinda hate some clubs having to take the blame for some of there ignorant fans.