New Zelda Pics! Includes Kitties!

Quom

one question about the limited edition zelda, i always thought it had both N64 games on the bonus disc, now i rerad that it only has ocarina of time and some kind of special edition of ocarina of time on it (i already have OoT for N64) - what are the extras worth and is there the m. mask game avalibill aswell ? (for NGC)

• Admin

TWW originally came with another disk that featured OOT and TMQ (The Master Quest) which was basically a harder version of OOT. There was also another special Collector's Edition disk released last year with a Gamecube that featured LOZ, AOL, OOT and MM.

TWW originally came with another disk that featured OOT and TMQ (The Master Quest) which was basically a harder version of OOT. There was also another special Collector's Edition disk released last year with a Gamecube that featured LOZ, AOL, OOT and MM.

• Admin

Last time I checked the second disk was going for a mint on e-bay. God I'd love to play the original again.

I'm spoilt for choice, I still have my NES with LoZ and a Gamecube with the Collectors Disk. ^_^

Last time I checked the second disk was going for a mint on e-bay. God I'd love to play the original again.