Okay so this is literally my first time properly using brushes. I've used a few in the past but never really properly learned how to, just never felt I needed to. Well I thought what the heck and downloaded some brushes and gave it a shot. All brushes right here, nothing else, obviously apart from the text and lady. I was thinking of having it all black and white, the woman and everything but then I wanted to keep the rose red. Then I thought I best add a bit of red somewhere else to go with it so yeah, here's the graphic/wallpaper I made. Any feedback welcome, good or bad etc etc.

lifeless19uv.th.jpg

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

Overall a good graphic . the overall feel is great. The brushes you used left seams in the background but for this graphic it really worked well because it looks like a concrete wall. The woman is great (is that Avril ?) the text is stellar but the rose looks like a red splotch I can see the stem but the rose it self (I think) needs to be defined a tad bit more so it fits with the woman. Alos I notices light streaks goign diagonal I dunno if its brushes or what but it helps add depth to the image.

overall : 7/10 loving it man

Thanks you two.

I didn't add a border as I was making it as a wallpaper and didn't think it'd need one, can change that easily though. The light looking stuff is a few brushes too, thought it just added a little bit more colour to it. Woman is from deviantart too, so sure she's not Avril, took me damn ages to find a decent woman to use. Oh and damn photobucket for resizing, here's the proper sized one:

lifeless19uv.th.jpg

*Editted into first post too*

Edited by JohnnyPerfect