Midnight Club 3

Guest Crimson Nightmare

Guest Crimson Nightmare

If I can scrounge up enough cash between now and then, I'll likely get this game, I got bored quickly of GT4 (What can I say, I have no paitence), and I haven't touched NFSU2 for a good while now either. I'm not sure if this game will be good or not (I..vaguely enjoyed the first two games), but hey, it's another "Let's customize our car!" game, and I seem to enjoy those. However I can honestly say at times I don't enjoy the Point to Point racing engine the past games used, but I don't know if this one will be the same. Ah well, either way, I'm gonna check it out, so I guess the question is, are you going to as well?

Meh, no buy from me. When I was trading in my PS1 games I got Midnight Club 2 and Twisted Metal Black for the trade of about 12 PS1 games and I haven't touched MC2 since I got it. That was about the time I found NFS1 and was still playing GT3 and it was so out of the other two's league. :\

With God of War, Splinter Cell 3, Doom 3 on XBox, Project Snowblind, Time Splitters 3, and Gran Turismo 4, who has any money left to get a new Midnight Club? I won't, but I do ponder that question for a reason.

Guest Crimson Nightmare

With God of War, Splinter Cell 3, Doom 3 on XBox, Project Snowblind, Time Splitters 3, and Gran Turismo 4, who has any money left to get a new Midnight Club? I won't, but I do ponder that question for a reason.

• 1 month later...

Yeah. Having had NFSU and NFSU2 then this... I can say it's so much better. Everything about it is just... better.

Currently driving the Lotus Espirit, and I have a sweet Evo amongst other stuff. I can't beat Race 13 of the Unbeatable Tuners Races... which sucks because I've heard once you've done that you get a Skyline :(