Baseball Sim

Cole

Okay...the last thread that was about a page back was un-defined if it was like...MVP or Simulator...so heres mine.

I want a game like Baseball Mogul or something....

I have the old Mogul didn't have a problem with it...but I'm wondering if theres a better one out there.

I'm willing to use freeware or pay for it...and I don't care if I can't buy over the net or whatever...

So..just please suggest me some kind of simulator because mine are all old :)

• 2 weeks later...

I got that and when I did I got a bunch of fuck ups when using the easy instal'ers because of a messed up schedule thing not allowing me to play as my team :(

The guy from the site re-up'ed something so I might try it again...I dunno. I've just been playing with a created league and fake players (not the ones who came with the game, new fictonal players)

• 4 weeks later...

Your in the same shoes I am.

I tried to get the shit to work and when I loaded it...I couldn't play a game! Hence me now selling :P

Ok, once you load the files and go in game. Click on the standard league button and then once you get in the next screen, Press file...then open league and click on the MLB files :)

Should work then.

Your in the same shoes I am.

I tried to get the shit to work and when I loaded it...I couldn't play a game! Hence me now selling :P

Ok, once you load the files and go in game. Click on the standard league button and then once you get in the next screen, Press file...then open league and click on the MLB files :)

Should work then.

I tried that, fucked up my game. I had to un-instal and re-instal again :P

Unfortenatly, I sold the game. Chances are if I got the stuff working, I would have still sold.

I guess I can thank the buyer for my copy of No Way Out 2002 :)